i want a good production house, handsome n
awsome actor as male lead .dont want any of
her previous production house or male leads for
new show.
no story based on any movie or book plzzz. i
want the story to be a good n decent one on
modern backdrop.
if only i could get all these...

they wont end veera or YRKKLH...among SC, EBP n PKD...big chance PKD ll end...

look who came out of the woodwork!! OMG Jannat its been ages!! where had u been? 😲

Anyway me too want San on SP next too..

btw i don't know from where but I heard that SP is kinda in the idea of taking down YRK & SNS..
Now i don't remember when or where I read this.. it was abt 2 months back.. n i didn't pay any attention to it as I wasn't keeping that much of a lookout by then..

n hehe me too no book adaptations!! eww i hate them! they ruin good books by making them movies or shows! 🤢

I want a good PH - even the previous ones would be kinda ok - if its on SP cz SP is sensible and will direct them well and have a better control..
Male leads lol.. u know na.. i only want Barun back with an air tight contract!!... otherwise no repeats pls!
I want a new guy who looks decent and is a good actor.. and most imp will fit the role and be committed!

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: princessunara

<font color="#0066CC" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">
aha! i wondered if i was the only one who felt this..

She acted different from Khushi in her expressions.. you know for all Khushi's pagalpan she was grounded and not an air head.. this one seemed one!! 😆

And btw - that hand movements when worshiping? That is not really a Khushi trait, its a Sanaya trait..
There is one scene in MJHT when Gunjan is on the bed in her silk pajamas and she ends up doing that.. only the speed of the movement was different.. she does that up down worship pose there too...
so...
</font>

No the hand movements as in those open palms, fingers distant to one another ones
kiran1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow...
New thread...

I really want Sanaya to take a break and come back...
I hope this time the show will be a success trp wise also...
😊
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't want another Khushi or an airhead immature character.

I want a smart, matured girl. (And by matured I don't mean in age but personality wise)
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Congrats on new thread.
I hope Sanaya takes a bit of break first. God knows she deserves at least some time off but then I hope when she does come back her new show gets her the appreciation she so well deserves.  
-HEAVEN- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: princessunara

<font color="#0066CC" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">
look who came out of the woodwork!! OMG Jannat its been ages!! where had u been? 😲

Anyway me too want San on SP next too..

btw i don't know from where but I heard that SP is kinda in the idea of taking down YRK & SNS..
Now i don't remember when or where I read this.. it was abt 2 months back.. n i didn't pay any attention to it as I wasn't keeping that much of a lookout by then..

n hehe me too no book adaptations!! eww i hate them! they ruin good books by making them movies or shows! 🤢

I want a good PH - even the previous ones would be kinda ok - if its on SP cz SP is sensible and will direct them well and have a better control..
Male leads lol.. u know na.. i only want Barun back with an air tight contract!!... otherwise no repeats pls!
I want a new guy who looks decent and is a good actor.. and most imp will fit the role and be committed!

</font>

Sunara...🤗 after a looong time❤️

next year was my board xm. so i was really busy wid all my studies n test xms...also after an overdose of IF,i had to take a longish break! after reading the article regarding RR's ending...thought to break my break😳...may b whn Sanaya's new show starts, i ll b fully back on IF(obv after my board xm that is) :))

lol! i totally forgot abt sns! i thought SP vowed to never end sns n yrk!😆 high time they end these two show. but knowing SP a bit,i dnt think they ll end YRK anytime soon...might end sns n pkd. also another fact i have noticed...SP hardly brings any of their previous show leads in their new show,recent exception- Sanjida n Karan...most of the time ,its new face or less known actors. l really want sanaya to do her next show on SP...channel is a big factor. recently sp is also experimenting wid different types of shows.

btw...did they mention wake up sid in the article! ST can do all wake up sid etc etc widout Sanaya in it...dnt want that kind of mature love story. even better if her next show isnt only a love story ...two leads very similler in their thoughts...both dont blindly bliv in love music n happily ever after,both in their late 20s based on corporate world...now that sounds different in my ears😎...i wont mind Mohit Rayna as her co star,he is a decent good looking actor. they can b my 2nd dream pair!
abt the other guy,my heart says...yes yes! brain says...no no! dill hai ki manta nahin... some magic happens only once ...:((
yessehm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I want an out and out Mill and Boon kind of story.
Innocent, shy, poor but smart and clever girl with

Tall, dark, handsome, rich and arrogant guy (Vivian DSena would be perfect for this role)

He fights his love for her but falls helplessly in love

Of course he should have a beautiful and nasty girlfriend to spice things up.

Show should be planned to run for a year or so and the story should be planned like that. 
Edited by yessehm - 9 years ago
DN2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I want Sanaya to be a Journalist in the next show.A serious one like Paro,But highly educated.
or the other one is I want her to be like Female ASR.and how a gentle Man will make her fall in love with him.
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Congrats for new Thread...

Hope this new Thread brings more news regarding Sanaya's upcoming shows...

I want Sanaya show with good PH , Story & Channel ( SP , Zee TV)

Also want Sanaya's show should take 8.00 - 10.30 PM time slot.

Early slot not suit with me.

SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I want a child artist in her show !
Someone talented like that little girl chakor in the Udaan show !
An adorable and talent child artist adds more charm for TRP viewers !!