Sanaya's new show dis thread! #2 Plz Read note pg 121 - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Congrats On Second Thread.🥳

Yes Sunara Sanaya Is The Only Actress To Have 2nd Thread To Discuss About Her Upcoming Show That To When Her Current Show Is On Air .

Sanaya Rock .
I want her new show on SP Or Life Ok.Now a days these channel trying something new .More than anything I want a good PH who can utilize her talent and also have a good story which bring TRP's.There is also a trend of adapting novel or doing Indian version of foreign shows.I would love to see Sanaya in this kind of story .

My dream role for Sanaya is either I want her to play a Business Women with slight grey shades , A normal working girl with a disturbed past may be in childhood she has been sexually abused so that she hate men or afraid of them or a Princess role.
is Sanz going to work with ST again?don't know much bout him.but d one experience was 🤢
Want Sanaya on Star Plus with a good mature PH...who will explore Sanaya's talent which will be good for all,... trp's, channel, PH, fans etc...with reasonable longevity. Sanaya needs a serial with equal POV and a dynamic talented co-lead Hero along with  good supporting interesting  casts... She must carefully choose the best this time. Edited by nerina - 9 years ago
I  really  dont  want   any   of  the current   popular   male  actors  of  TV  to  be  cast  opposite  sanaya...   Want  an  underrated  and  a  suprise  package  actor,  like  how  ashish   was  before  he  was  casted   for  RR
congrats on the new thread🥳
hope we get some wonderful news soon.
Originally posted by bluemoon255

congrats on the new thread🥳
hope we get some wonderful news soon.

😆 I doubt..this show hasn't even ended yet
Originally posted by LOLitaPawar

😆 I doubt..this show hasn't even ended yet

this is sanaya we are talking about ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by shona_arhilover

this is sanaya we are talking about ðŸ˜†

yeah I realized that after I posted this comment😆😆
Originally posted by LOLitaPawar

yeah I realized that after I posted this comment😆😆

😆 I want ONLY SP after seeing the award distribution ... SP is good in bargaining😉