Sanaya's new show dis thread! #2 Plz Read note pg 121 - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
^^hahaha so true...!I want SP too๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Addicted2SanZ

I  really  dont  want   any   of  the current   popular   male  actors  of  TV  to  be  cast  opposite  sanaya...   Want  an  underrated  and  a  suprise  package  actor,  like  how  ashish   was  before  he  was  casted   for  RR

I also wish the same  a good underrated actor with a good acting skills . No popular male actor .

Sunara, can you mention on the first page that all articles are shared on the first page as soon as we get one ... Some people think they missed the news because of pages after pages of discussion ... we dont want that..

Originally posted by shona_arhilover

๐Ÿ˜† I want ONLY SP after seeing the award distribution ... SP is good in bargaining๐Ÿ˜‰ 
sp is good at everything isliye they are at the top, colors should learn something from them.
Originally posted by LOLitaPawar

^^hahaha so true...!I want SP too๐Ÿ˜†

if we want any award for sanaya, then SP it should be ... warna other channels are so poor that they can bargain only two at a max ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by shona_arhilover

๐Ÿ˜† I want ONLY SP after seeing the award distribution ... SP is good in bargaining๐Ÿ˜‰ 

@Bold - ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by VIMAL.M

I also wish the same  a good underrated actor with a good acting skills . No popular male actor .

i am toh telling this from the first day ๐Ÿคช  no overrated ... underrated actors is the best!!
But SP did not lobby for her during ipk๐Ÿ˜”
I think we should create a new poll about which actors we want to see opposite Sanaya Irani in her new show.

All of you want under hyped actors..as if getting an ashish is so easy