•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Well... nandini is pregnant..and nandini needs mohit at this particular point of life...so naitik will go to surat..and all..coming to the topic..we know that mohini adopted yash..if yash is their real son i mean to say their own blood then the whole matter will be considered differently...but here we all know the nature of rukmini..and how she is...i have no doubt in other family members including mohini...they will not treat yash as their step son..but rukmini..she is such a cheap lady..till now she treats yash good..but when she will come to know about her own grand child...will she be the same..???
this track will be really good if handled properly..this track has potential and has a real life situation..i heard the same problem in my friend's relation house..but they all are good and they treat both the children equally..hope cvs show some good message here too...))
Edited by nivedha_123 - 9 years ago
Very likely.. We all know how Ruku is ..
But I hope mohit doesn't let it happen he always speaks up against Ruku now
ofcourse she will ignore yash and taunt nandini and mohit if they ever take yash side .but as we all know she is kind hearted for yash till now , so she equally love yash as well as her own grandchild.   
Read ur topic nivedha.its true me too feel the same that rukmani def will keep away yash from nandini mohit.See def yash will suffer. Rukmani never had a good heart..she always think about her and she was shown as selfish lady. Hope nandini mohit find this soon and help yash from getting hurt. see it will hurt duggu also ( its my pov) see he always want to have sister.but after seeing yash that the way he was getting ignored and not getting imp after the new baby arrival, what duggu will also feel .see in real life too when the second baby born first baby getting inferiority complex..felt that bcoz of new born baby they feel ignored the first child.it happen in real life. but hope yash dont get hurt and duggu too they were small kids it will affect them much. duggu should not misunderstand the situation. yaar elders should be very careful before doing anything before kids. Hope nandini mohit understand before it was too late.. Kids heart was so tender. as u mentioned in ur topic its a very good track. hope it give good message to the society.and it will good lesson to those couples who ignore the first kid wheather its their own or adopted kid they should give equal imp to two kids,;;
lovely topic dear..
my noy concern is nandinis mil..rukmini...

ket her nt say spmwthng that may hurt yash...

hope the track is handled with care...
Rukmini never be the same after having her own blood as a grand kid, she definitely turns into evil to Yash😭