confused.....

Dr.Fear thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
In today's episode whatever information J gave to DS confused me 😕
According to him if we don't shift the victim to the hospital then how the victim will be saved ?
And he added Gehna's wound would've been infected as DS sucked poison ...
I never heard about such thing anywhere

Btw his tone was impressive when he spoke to DS😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Have.a.dream-

In today's episode whatever information J gave to DS confused me 😕
According to him if we don't shift the victim to the hospital then how the victim will be saved ?
And he added Gehna's wound would've been infected as DS sucked poison ...
I never heard about such thing anywhere

Btw his tone was impressive when he spoke to DS😳

sumi i've the same confusion. bcoz i'd read & heard that watever DS did was rite.and i'd written it in my update post also.
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I too got confused if he said finally the snake was poisonous or not. I think in some lines he meant we should not assume every snake bite to be poisonous and panic.

Dialogue was confusing and contradicting, I feel. I think shashank ke bhi samajh me nahi aaya hoga😆.

Dr.Fear thumbnail
Double postEdited by -Have.a.dream- - 9 years ago
Dr.Fear thumbnail
^^ same here, DS did rite only,...we shudnt suck venom if we have a wound in our mouth .. mere sar ke upar se jaa raha tha when i was updating that part 😆 n okiee (will check it )

I think kaali not lifting the bitten part of the body made sense ... as it may cause venom to spread in the body ..

It was a wrong way by CVs... to show that DS needs to be educated .
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Have.a.dream-

^^ same here, DS did rite only,...we shudnt suck venom if we have a wound in our mouth .. mere sar ke upar se jaa raha tha when i was updating that part 😆 n okiee (will check it )

I think kaali not lifting the bitten part of the body made sense ... as it may cause venom to spread in the body ..

It was a wrong way by CVs... to show that DS needs to be educated .

Actually this linking snake bite thing to education was unnecessary. Already she felt the need for education in a earlier scene in that office. And today too there were scenes where she was unhappy being jobless. Some ppl who worked all their life cannot sit at home. This snake scare was just unnecessary except showcasing Nandu caring for his mother.

Why can't CVs do some research before writing scenes - that too when they are showing something contrary to general belief? Kuch bhi likhthe hai!

Dr.Fear thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

I too got confuseconfusing aid finally the snake was poisonous or not. I think in some lines he meant we should not assume every snake bite to be poisonous and panic.

</div>
<div>

Dialogue was confusing and contradicting, I feel. I think shashank ke bhi samajh me nahi aaya hoga😆.

Oh hi there 😃

Yeah he said that also but dialogue was confusing and wrong and lolz true said
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

</div>

<div>

Actually this linking snake bite thing to education was unnecessary. Already she felt the need for education in a earlier scene in that office. And today too there were scenes where she was unhappy being jobless. Some ppl who worked all their life cannot sit at home. This snake scarewas just unnecessary except showcasing Nandu caring for his mother.

Why can't CVs do some research before writing scenes - that too when they are showing something contrary to general belief? Kuch bhi likhthe hai!

Yeah totally unnecessary and right the josh for education came in DS in that 2 scenes only and yeah it showed nothing related to that ...

And the CVs should resesrch before showing something thats opposite to what common folks believe and practice
Mehek134 thumbnail

Jagya made sense  see when snake bites it is advised a person should do minimum physical activity The more you will run around , scream , shout the blood flow will increase  and lesser time it will take for venom  to spread in all body and kill you The heart beats faster  and blood flow increases to the affected area So when DS told him he said he is coming home but when DS told him she is bringing Gehna to hospital then he told her in this aspect why you made Gehna move  

DS had already sucked the venom which saved Gehna but how much movement DS made Gehna do in that poison could spread in her body much faster and Gehna could die Same way DS she sucked poison and ran around so much This is what Jagya was saying It is suggested when snake bites you stay calm , do not  run around in panic because it is not going to help but damage Calmly take steps Going to hospital as soon as possible is important  but avoid involving yourself in so much physical Patience is a lot required in such case   It is also said more than snake venom the shock of snake bitten a person  takes life because in state of shock the blood pressure may drop This is what he said today and it is correct It is not wrong