Poll

Do you want season 2 of Meri Bhabhi?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello Friends!😃
I was actually thinking about Kittu-Anand and Kunal-Shraddha romance so though how many of you want Season 2 of Meri Bhabhi?

The show was awesome and it had potential to continue but now when all is okay we can have a season 2 later with same actors & with fresh story! and same Couples!😳 

I would Love to watch that.

-Dev.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nobody27 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No doubt it will be a dream come true for me...Anki and ShraNal have a special place in my heart not just them i even adore their parents...they all are fabulous actors and have amazing chemistry if this happens it will become a truly magical show
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yes!! Would love to have them on my screen again!!
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Would LOVE a second season,  but more attention on the development of the supporting characters more specifically the actors, it wouldn't make sense not to take advantage of their talent and potential.
reetnooor1234 thumbnail
Definately yes but not without Jakam (Kamini and Jaya) ðŸ˜† and in second season i want Kamini to be mother of Jaya  and kunal Jayas brother  😎...so that we can get awesome scenes of kunal shouting at Jakam 😆
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: reetnoor89

Definately yes but not without Jakam (Kamini and Jaya) ðŸ˜† and in second season i want Kamini to be mother of Jaya  and kunal Jayas brother  😎...so that we can get awesome scenes of kunal shouting at Jakam 😆

Hey what abt ur story...when are u gonna update?😉