Jagraata Express : Baldev special !

Posted: 9 years ago

So I was expecting only 2 mins of Baldev that we saw in the precap but what a pleasant surprise today's episode was ❤️

I loved the Baldev-Ratan scene. The way he said those lines. Awwwness. Dil se boli baat seedhe dil pe lagi ❤️ 🤗 Ratan chachi kaise nahi melt hui itne pyaari baaton se? 😆

Bansuri showing kudis ke photos to Baldev. 😆 Mast scene. I loved how Baldev spoke abt his dream kudi

Bansuri ne toh aaj almost jaan hi liya tha abt VeeBa. But Baldev ne mast wala bahana banaya. But Suriji ko doubt toh pakka ho gaya hoga 😆

Baldev Billa scene was hilarious 🤣 Billa crying on hearing Baldev's dukh bhari story was just 🤣

I actually liked the VeeBa scene today. It has to be the first time Veera cried for Baldev ❤️ I loved how they spoke in ishaaras. I didnt really mind happy shappy music. Because here Baldev was trying to cheer up Veera. So chalta hai. Atleast lyrics toh nahi sunna pada 😆

Good episode !!

smita i love all ballu scene or you know happy shappy main bhi mujhe dukh ho raha tha dono ke liye ballu ke liye jyada aww my baby 😒🤗 chachi ko pasand aaya ki ballu care for veera chachi ko manna hi hoga itna cute damaad unko kahin nahi milega 😆
edited balwant to gaya mere haantho 😡
Edited by -dear10- - 9 years ago
None of use were expecting any Ballu scenes today besides his 2 min ka heartfelt speech to Ratan..what made the CVs so meherban?😲😆

Should I take this as a sign that he would be majorly ignored for the rest of the week or should I take Bansuri searching for a kudi for Baldev as a sign for more balanced epis from now on?😆

Sheesh! I missed Billa's crying scene.😆

I wasn't emotionally touched or anything by seeing Veera crying but it was good to see some deep reaction from her. Edited by ...-Riya-... - 9 years ago
Watched the epi
it was a decent epi
Loved Ballu as usual..Veera cried for him and him cheering her up was cute😳
Bansuri -Baldev scenes as usual rocked 😎
Now I am sure that wedding spoiler is BAnsuris nightmare😆
I just loved todays epi st full of ballu tnk god
Ratan baldev scen was good .how can i get this guy ?.he only care for veera.he just wanted ratan to talk to her for that he was ready to be away from her.kitna pyar karega aur veeta se yeh yaar 😳 😭
So bansuri finding kudi for baldeva i like how he was finding fault in all photos and the way he describe dream girl i think this the best way anyone can describe veera 😳 did u see twinkle inhis eyes awww and nihal chukling was cute.
Banusri ko doubt aa hi gaya tha aaj wallet main photo dekar but ballu made excuse.
My fav was billa crying 🤣 i was laughing like crazy awww billa loves his bhabhi and praji so much .he cried such veeba fan boy.
He helped them to meet awww .he called her veera bhabhi and veera bhi chali gayi uske saath by god veera bhi badal gayi.
I like last scen finally veera cried seeing ballu awww and he was so happy to see her.
I dint expected veera to cry so much chalo koi nahi i loved the scen
😳
Btw why was veera crying so much not that i mind but she talked wolith him yesterday only shyad zada hi miss kar rahi ho awww.
P.s-balwant is nalyakEdited by krock - 9 years ago
awesome episode thanks god we got to see baldev more today...loved ballu ratan scene it was the best part of tonight's episode.i just loved the way baldev told ratan that how much he loves veera.. after ballu ratan convo i think ratan will agree to their relationship..aaawww loved it veera cried for her ballu..and a big big hug for billa he is a true friend. Edited by TeriGalliyan - 9 years ago
I loved that poofy haired contestant in the singing competition. Kya performance tha..kya gaana tha.🤣

Saarey ke saarey contestants itney OTT performance de rahe the...Ranvi might just seem normal compared to them 2mrw.😆 

Ohh no! I forgot R can give awesome performances even bethe bethe.😳😆Edited by ...-Riya-... - 9 years ago
Originally posted by -dear10-

smita i love all ballu scene or you know happy shappy main bhi mujhe dukh ho raha tha dono ke liye ballu ke liye jyada aww my baby😒🤗chachi ko pasand aaya ki ballu care for veera chachi ko manna hi hoga itna cute damaad unko kahin nahi milega😆

Meko bhi Ballu ke saare scenes pasand aaye. He is too cute 🤗 ❤️

Mujhe zyada dukh nahi hua but acha scene tha ❤️
A Baldevicious epi 😳 
Loved everything (non-Mumbai bits 😆) ..Right from the Ratan-Baldev conversation to the VeeBa scene ❤️
In the scene with Billa, didn't Baldev say that his mom is easier to convince than Ratan?He probably thinks that she would do anything for his happiness..But, little does he know how much drama she is gonna create 😈
Edited by jammygal19 - 9 years ago
copying from AT
Kya mein sapna dekh rahi thi?!!!😲 Awesome epi minus the mumbai part(woh toh mein dekhti hi nahi hun😆)!! But sach mein aaj saare PP scenes mast the!!👏 Bansuri rocks!!😎 Finding kudi for ballu!!
Balwant🤢...Billa is a true friend...apne praji ko dukhi dekh kar kitna senti  Loved baldev n billa scene!!
Ratan Baldev scene was just perfect!!! I am so proud of my baldeva kitna mature ho gaya hai...khusi k aansu😭...I loved each and every dialogue of his❤️...kash mujhe aisa koi ladka mile jo mere parents ko bhi itni shiddat se samjhaye
And finally, my favourite scene of the epi...Veeba isharon mein talk❤️...both crying...especially Veera crying!! This was cherry on top!! Seriously yaar my heart went out to both of them!! Aansu aa gaye mere toh😭 Even HS instrumental couldn't ruin it for me!!

P.S. Those spoiler pics are definitely Bansuri's nightmare😆