Jagraata Express : Baldev special ! - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by krock

P.s-balwant is nalyak

When Balwant was saying those romantic sorta dialogues to Bansuri, I had the sudden urge to slap him.๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by ...-Riya-...

None of use were expecting any Ballu scenes today besides his 2 min ka heartfelt speech to Ratan..what made the CVs so meherban?๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†

Should I take this as a sign that he would be majorly ignored for the rest of the week or should I take Bansuri searching for a kudi for Baldev as a sign for more balanced epis from now on?๐Ÿ˜†

Sheesh! I missed Billa's crying scene.๐Ÿ˜†

I wasn't emotionally touched or anything by seeing Veera crying but it was good to see some deep reaction from her.

Today's epi was perfectly balanced. I really hope ki the rest of the episodes are like this only ๐Ÿ˜”

Even I wasnt really touched. ๐Ÿ˜† But I liked the scene. And atleast she cried. I toh wasnt even expecting this ๐Ÿ˜†
This episode sounds awesome, have yet to watch 
Baldev's description of Veera so apt...ek dum Baldev ishtayle!!๐Ÿ˜Ž
Loved his dreamy look n Nihal's chuckle๐Ÿ˜†
I have the sudden urge to see all the epis when the contestants are gonna be performing on stage..they are all intentionally or unintentionally hilarious.๐Ÿคฃ

I hope the poofy haired guy lasts till the semi-finals.๐Ÿ˜† Edited by ...-Riya-... - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Kiely

Watched the epi
it was a decent epi
Loved Ballu as usual..Veera cried for him and him cheering her up was cute๐Ÿ˜ณ
Bansuri -Baldev scenes as usual rocked ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Now I am sure that wedding spoiler is BAnsuris nightmare๐Ÿ˜†

Baldev is seriously the jaan of this show. โค๏ธ

Yes. Ab toh pakka lag raha hai ki it will be Bansuri's nightmare ๐Ÿ˜†
Baldev Billa scene was hilarious๐Ÿคฃ I don't remember mein last time itna kab hassi thi koi epi dekhkar
Nice episode..ab toh ye baat pakki ho gayi vo wedding sequence bansuri ka nightmare hi hai๐Ÿ˜†she started doubting on ballu
If they showed all the pind scenes continuously it would have been more interesting..beech beech mein mumbai scenes daalke mood kharab kar diya๐Ÿคข
I don't know why but something about the Veeba scene struck a chord with me๐Ÿ˜’ I guess it was Veera crying for Baldev!!
I so desperately wanted to see some reaction from her side!!
Nihal kitne maze leta hai ballu ki halat dekh kar hahahaha
Maine yahi socha tha ki ballu ratan ko bolega ki aap veera se baat karo wo aapko bohat pyaar karti hai.
Aaj ballu meri dream main kidnap hoga. Or balwant pitega mujhse.
Dream pakka bansu ka hai