Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: pri_tanha

Baldev Billa scene was hilarious🤣I don't remember mein last time itna kab hassi thi koi epi dekhkar

Billa was awesome today. 🤣 For few secs when I saw tears in his eyes I was like lagta hao iske aankh main kuch chala gaya hai 🤣 Later I realised ki he toh is actuallu crying 🤣
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
 I should have watched veerji to lighten my mood🤢
Veera plx get a brainwash😡 koi alien to bulwa do. Baldev jitna na sahi uska 50% to pyar kre baldev se. He deserves alot better but he wants her wmore than anything 
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -dear10-

Mohini mohini tune last scene nahi dekha ae ae mera music nahi hai

Pagal doggy ne nahi kaata hai jo dekhungi! 🤣🤢
Pizza_maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the JE, it gives a brief analysis who couldn't watch the episode 😊
feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
These CVs keep surprising us. For the first time I watch an episode where two parallel tracks were so well balanced. You friends have said it all. Nice episode.
feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tears can never lie. Today's VeeBa scene was so intense. We know Ballu is already there, but slowly, but surely Veera is also getting there.
Radhika03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
After so much of time Baldev was having so much of screen space...so it was a fantastic epi..loved it..vishal rocked the scene. 😳
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Had a chance to watch but not to update because IF was down. So yes I loved this episode, well most of it. Baldev is such a sweetheart, I'm glad he tried talking to Ratan who needs to cut Veera some slack! I know Veera was wrong but even my mom is like Ratan would not do this to Ranvi. Ratan knows Baldev is a good guy and he has made it more than clear he would never hurt her daughter, she needs to give them a chance.

I loved how Nihal was smiling as Baldev was describing the type of girl he wants to Bansuri and what a save he managed when she found Veera's picture in his wallet.
Pizza_maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally watched yesterday's episode, it was indeed surprising to have more than a two mins scene of Ballu
His scenes with Bansuri, Billa and at last the ishara wala scene with Veera were all superb. And Vishal outshines in all the scenes. Billa Muah.. to him! He's a sweetheart, and was tear eyed hearing Ballu's dukhbari words 😭 BalBaggi can do wonders to the show such a talented bunch they're! 👏
And it was fulfilling to see Veera cry for Baldev. Hope cvs give such good episodes too