RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ Here  comes the hillarious part. RK thinks its Deepali and it ws Madhu over whom RK threw water.

Madhu said: RK ye tumne kya kiya, mana k tum chahte the ki mein apni maa k yaha ja kar ruku😳 par mein itni raat ko tumse milne aayi,😳to tum mera aise welcome karoge,😲 hamare waha to rikshaw bhi nahi milta,pata hai,😲
and RK smiled, πŸ˜Šand Madhu irritated at RK's smile,
Madhu: tum hans rahe ho RK, isme hanse wali koi baat nahi hain.

Whole scene was awesome,⭐️ "Tere ishq hi mera junoon hai mahi" in the background,and Rishbala stares, just wow!
RISHBALA and their dimple wali smile and so funny and cute but beautiful scene❀️, loved it.DVD were just w'ful there.
Edited by RM14 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree.gattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I loved how first RK starts his smile then Rishbala laughing whole heartedly with their beautiful dimples . I like how Madhu questions RK for throwing water on her as welcome when she came as she is so concerned for him and RK thoda dar se he goes back . I loved how RK touches Madhu's cheek and hate bittuji disturbs our beautiful Rishbala's eye lock . beautiful memories of our Risbala with pics , thanks for sharing . want DVD back soon . want MB season 2 .RRis ending so can bring back our MB as one plot is going to be get  vacated .
simply.meghana thumbnail
I absolutely adored that scene
And how they laughed after the misunderstanding πŸ˜† 😳
So cute 😳
Supervampire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
sweet pics,sweet scene nd sweet rishbala 
thanks for beautiful pics
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Really liked that scene...cute Rishbala..😳
RM14 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sree.gattu

I loved how first RK starts his smile then Rishbala laughing whole heartedly with their beautiful dimples . I like how Madhu questions RK for throwing water on her as welcome when she came as she is so concerned for him and RK thoda dar se he goes back . I loved how RK touches Madhu's cheek and hate bittuji disturbs our beautiful Rishbala's eye lock . beautiful memories of our Risbala with pics , thanks for sharing . want DVD back soon . want MB season 2 .RRis ending so can bring back our MB as one plot is going to be get vacated .

😳 Welcome n thanks. The way Rk throws water, the way Madhu ques Rk,their eyelock,their dimpled smiles,oh i love them,they wr out of the world. Me too miss them so much,want DVD bk soon. Edited by RM14 - 9 years ago
RM14 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Abhiya4life

I absolutely adored that scene
And how they laughed after the misunderstanding πŸ˜† 😳
So cute 😳

😳 yes,loved that scene, Rishbala wr too cute n adorable there, perfect timing of Rk throwing water n Madhu coming.
love their dimpled smiles n missunderstanding [ LOL]
bhavnajaiswal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Indeed Funny n romantic scene n loved the way Madhu said
"Ab Main Kya karu"πŸ€—πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜Š
bhavnajaiswal thumbnail
Missing "Hum Hai Deewane" n our beloved DVD a lot πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
bhavnajaiswal thumbnail