Pavitra Rishta

Pavitra Rishta Written Update 8th September 2014

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Pavitra Rishta Written Udpate 8th September 2014

Written Update

At a vegetable stand

Kinnari is outside at a vegetable stand. She asks the vendor for some vegetables and asks for the price. The vendor says 20 rupees. Kinnari says no 20 rupees is very much, I'll give you 18 rupees. Give it to me. The vendor says no. Kinnari says I just bargained 2 rupees less, give it to me. The vendor says so why are you complaining so much about 2 extra rupees? You look rich. Kinnari says what do you think, rich people's money grows just like that, they have to earn it, give it to me now. The vendor says here you go. The vendor gives Kinnari the vegetables and 2 rupees. Kinnari says you gave me little amount of vegetables. Kinnari thinks to herself, oh no what was I doing? I was arguing so much just about 2 rupees, have I become stingy like my mother? Kinnari is walking, she bumps into a man on the bike. Kinnari yells, can't you see?! You dropped my vegetables! The man says I see everything madam, you can't see! You bumped into my cycle! Kinnari says oh, first you do the crime and then act innocent, give me money! The man says why should I give you money? I didn't drop your vegetables! The man asks the vendor if Kinnari is new to the chawl. Kinnari says if you don't give me money then I will call the police! The man says yes call the police, I live in this chawl! Ask anyone. The man goes on his bike and says to cal the police, he leaves. Kinnari reaches to pick up her vegetables when the man who was on his bike starts screaming in pain.

Outside

The man has fallen down and he has blood on his face. Some people come there to see what's wrong. Kinnari goes there and says it's good that it happened, bad things should happen to bad people. Raunaq comes nearby, he is holding a rod. Kinnari comes there behind him, Raunaq can't see her but Kinnari sees his back. Kinnari looks shocked and thinks to herself, this man looks just like Raunaq. He's Raunaq, when did Raunaq get out of jail?

At the office

Naren, Shashank and Pari at the office with the financer named Anand. Naren says please Anand check, there must be a solution to the problem. Anand says sorry sir there is no solution. Actually Manav sir and Ankita maam have made a system that no one can touch the company's fund without their signatures. Shashank says something can be done in a crisis, there must be a solution. Pari says if there was a solution I'm sure ajoba would have told us but he didn't say anything so I don't think anything can be done. Naren says but there must be some solution, I mean something in the company which we can put under debt, some money can be arranged that way. Pari shakes her head at Anand, signaling him not to do it. Anand nods, he gets up and leaves. Pari says Naren what will we do? Such a large amount, I don't think we'll be able to save Ankita. Shashank says what are you saying Pari? Do you not want Ankita to be saved? Pari says please, don't misunderstand me! Shashank says then please think before talking. Naren says Pari please calm down. Shashank says I don't know how important she is for you but she is for us. We will find Ankita. Naren says we just have to think what to do.

At the office/Deshmukh House

Shashank gets a phone call from Mansi. Shashank picks it up and says hello. Mansi says hello Shashank. Shashank says yes. Mansi asks him if he has arranged for the money, do anything to save tai. I don't know where she is. Shashank says no Mansi I haven't gotten it arranged yet, we found out that we can't use the fund without Ankita and Manav ajoba's signatures. Shashank tells Mansi not to worry and he will fix everything. Mansi says ok, they both hang up. Mansi is crying, Savita comes to the main room where Mansi is and tells her not to worry, and tells her that nothing will happen to Ankita. Savita says Bappa is with us, everything will be ok. Don't cry. Savita hugs Mansi.

Deshmukh House in the bedroom

Rushali and Pari are in the bedroom. Rushali says to Pari what we wanted happened right? Pari smiles, Rushali says my plan worked right? Pari says poor Ankita, who will save her? Kinnari comes there and says what talk is going on? Rushali says what happened? Why are you looking like that, what's wrong? Kinnari says nothing actually mommy ji someone was following me on my way back. Rushali says what? Pari says following you? Why would anyone follow you? Rushali says you know Kinnari, you should really be careful, you might be kidnapped. That will be really funny. Pari smiles, Rushali says we already don't have any money, where would we bring money from right? Kinnari says Raunaq. Rushali says what did you say, Raunaq? Kinnari says mom where is Raunaq, is he ok? Rushali says Kinnari have you gone mad? Don't you know where Raunaq is? Raunaq is in jail. Kinnari says yes I know all that but why do I feel that I saw Raunaq? Rushali says that is not possible Kinnari. I met Raunaq last week, he's in jail. And if he came out of jail then who would have found out first? Me, that's for sure.

Deshmukh House

The family is in the main room. Mansi says what will we do Shashank? Shashank says we can't do anything now, nothing. Rushali says whenever Ankita comes she always brings a problem. Naren says mom please. Mansi says to Rushali why are you standing here? I don't want any money from you or any other kind of support, please go away! Shashank tries to calm Mansi down, Rushali angrily leaves. Mansi says Shashank sell all of my jewelry. Shashank says nothing bad will happen Mansi, it's ok. Mansi says then what do we do?! We can't just let tai go Shashank, do something please. Mansi is crying, Shashank says Mansi relax. Shashank hugs Mansi and tells her we're trying. Savita says Manu nothing will happen by crying, you will have to keep faith. Savita says Pari you are Ankita's sister but you showed you are not deserving to be anyone's sister. Manav put 8 crore papers on my name, there were some shares in there and I didn't touch it because I didn't need it. I talked to my lawyer and sold some of the shares, Naren you and Shashank go to the lawyer and bring the cash. Naren and Shashank says yes, they leave. Kinnari thinks to herself, oh my God, this old woman has so much money. Savita says Pari time is not up yet, remove the anger you have for your sister. Please do. Pari gets angry and leaves the room. Prashant comforts Mansi.

Deshmukh House in the bedroom

Pari is in her bedroom. Pari thinks to herself, when will I be free from you Ankita? I know I should not be happy that you're kidnapped, but sorry. I'm happy and I hope you never come back. The price for you to come back is very much, 5 crores. I don't think so much money should be spent on you but now they have arranged for the money, I don't understand what to do. The money should not reach the kidnappers, I just hope Naren doesn't get in my way. Pari thinks, I don't know what's happened to him, he's looking so much for Ankita. He keeps saying that he does this to calm his guilt, I can't let this happen.

Deshmukh House

The family is in the room, Naren and Shashank have come back. Naren is walking around, Savita asks them why they don't want tea. Savita says not drinking and eating and losing hope isn't going to help. Bappa has brought us here, Bappa will show us the rest of the way. Shashank says do you think the kidnappers will call? Naren says yes Shashank they will call. Sachin says but their intentions can change, and they will break their commitment and. Savita tells Sachin not to say this, Sachin says aaji I'm not saying anything wrong, kidnappers always cheat. Naren says Sachin relax we can't take a risk right now, please try and understand. We have no option, those criminals are risky and they can do anything. Naren gets a phone call, everyone gets tense and Naren says for everyone to keep quiet, Naren says no one will say anything. Naren picks up the phone, it is Raunaq. Naren says hello. Raunaq says I have a gun in my hand and it can kill Ankita. Naren says look you won't do anything like that, please. Raunaq says no, ok, this gun won't take away Ankita' s life but Naren if you don't pay then. Naren says whenever you say, I will bring the money but please don't hurt Ankita. Raunaq smiles and says good decision bro. Raunaq is about to hang up but he firmly tells Naren to come by himself, and says completely by yourself. Raunaq tells him to come behind some mandir, and says if you try to call the police then Ankita will be dead so very good, no police. Come soon! In half an hour, because I am not used to waiting, when I wait then I get angry and if I get angry then my hand and the gun in my hand can both run. Naren says no, no I won't do this. Raunaq hangs up.

Deshmukh House

Naren says hello, hello. Naren hangs up, Mansi, Savita and Shashank ask Naren what the kidnapper said. Naren says he told me to bring money, and I have to go alone. No one will come with me. Shashank says I will come with you. Naren says no Shashank, no one will come with me. Pari says Naren! Naren says we can't take a risk, I will have to go alone. Pari says Naren I can't let you go alone. Naren says Pari please, don't worry nothing will happen. Rushali says Naren. Naren says pray to Bappa, everything will be ok. Pari looks worried and says but? Naren tells her to relax and says nothing will happen to me ok? Don't worry, Naren hugs Pari and says I will give the money and bring Ankita. Shashank tells Naren to be careful, Savita also tells Naren to be careful. Naren leaves.

At a den

Naren comes to the dark den. Raunaq is in there, he has his face covered. Naren yells, I have brought the money! One of Raunaq's men says you didn't make the mistake of bringing the police with you? Naren says no I have come by myself! Take this money and let Ankita go. Raunaq's goon says if the police is here then this girl will be dead. Naren says I told you I have come alone. The goon says open your bag. Naren sets the bag on a table. The goon says show the money, Ankita is there with the goons kidnapped, the goon has a tight grip on her, Ankita's body is covered. Naren turns his bag around and shows the money. The goon says now take your hand off of the bag and go 4 steps back. Go back! Naren takes some steps back and says in a scared tone, here is your money. Please let her go, please. Naren says Ankita are you ok? The kidnapper is still tightly holding Ankita. 2 police inspectors come there to the den. The goon sees the police and yells to his partners panicked, they quickly run away. Raunaq tries to run and he falls down. Raunaq and Naren look shocked to see each other. The police come running in, Raunaq's goons start to create some gas in the den and run away to the back of the den. Naren and the police inspectors cough because of the gas. Naren yells Ankita! The police inspector is about to fire but Naren yells stop it! Don't fire, Ankita is there with them! And who called you guys here?! Raunaq is in the back of the den with Ankita and his goons, he says softly, Naren brought the police here, look. Raunaq says to Ankita he doesn't want to save you but kill you Ankita, see it for yourself.

At the den

Raunaq says he saw you getting saved, look at how he went to the police. I don't believe it, you love a man like this. You loved a man like him and put your life at risk. I know I am his brother and I shouldn't say this, but what's wrong is what's wrong Ankita, that's it. He has used you. Naren yells at the police inspector and says what was your need to come here?! I was going to free Ankita with money, who?! Naren looks at the police inspector and says one minute, who gave you the information to come here? Who told you that I'm here? The police inspector says the more important thing is, how did the kidnapper know that we are going to come here? Naren looks confused and says he knew you were coming? Raunaq goes to some part of the den, Rushali is there. Raunaq says thank you, thank you so much. Today due to you I was saved. Your information about the police was absolutely right. Rushali smiles evilly, Raunaq says but how did you know that I escaped jail? Rushali says how did I find out? There is a flashback of Kinnari asking Rushali where Raunaq was and asking if he's ok. Rushali said to Kinnari have you gone mad, don't you know where Raunaq is, Raunaq is in jail. Kinnari told Rushali I know all of this but why do I feel that I saw Raunaq?(End of flashback) Rushali says to Raunaq and after that I confirmed this, there is a flashback of when Rushali called the police inspector asking him where Raunaq was. The police inspector says madam don't you know? Raunaq has left jail for a while.

At the den

Another flashback is shown of Rushali coming to the den to warn Raunaq. Raunaq had said mom you're here? Rushali says I am your mom Raunaq, I find out what you're thinking and going to do before you do it. Don't waste time in finding out how I got here and how did I find out that you escaped jail? Listen to me carefully Raunaq, Naren is going to come to free Ankita and behind him, the police will come. Do you understand? Raunaq says mom but how did you know that Naren is going to bring the police? Rushali says Raunaq anyone who has a son like you and enemy like Ankita has to be somewhat smart. Actually Pari. There is a flashback of when Pari and Rushali were talking. Pari was saying to Rushali, mom with the manager's help we didn't let them take money out of the company's fund but Savita aaji ruined the entire plan. But I have another plan. Rushali says what plan? Pari had said why don't we inform the police? Rushali says Pari what will happen by that? Pari says mom the kidnappers said to Naren clearly, if the police is involved then. Think yourself, Naren is going to free Ankita. If the police comes there then maybe the kidnappers might not free Ankita.(End of flashback)

At the den

Rushali says to Raunaq  it was Pari's idea to send the police behind Naren, Pari told me. Raunaq says oh, thank God you found out. At least I was saved. Rushali slaps Raunaq. Raunaq says mom why did you slap me? Rushali says for your stupidity Raunaq. You got out of jail after so many years and once you came out you did so much foolishness? You made this decision out of excitement Raunaq, now don't worry I'll handle it. But do as I say! Understand? Now listen, you did the kidnapping so keep Ankita out of our lives and if she has to be brought back for any reason then increase the ransom. Ask for 8 crores, understand? Raunaq smiles.

Precap: Naren and the rest of the family are at the Deshmukh House. Some police inspectors are there. One of the inspectors ask Naren if he saw the kidnapper's face. Naren says yes, it's Raunaq. Everyone looks shocked.

Enjoy!😊 Sorry for the late update, site was not working for me for a few hrs.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Lungidance_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago