Is Kokila becoming pro Paridhi

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Yesterdays precap shows that Kokila erased the evidence in Gopi's phone and is becoming pro Paridhi. Is it a new trick by Kokila or is she really becoming pro Paridhi and finally Paridhi will settle as Modi Pariwar bahu.

I also felt that.
But I hope not. That would be a disaster.

Just keeping my fingers crossed, its a plan of Kokila's to trap Paridhi. But don't have much hope
well saathiya ratings on if are dropping so they better change their game cos paridhi is too irritating n she's done too much to get accepted now
Koki probably knows she can't get rid of her so easily so is playing a long game but why she would put her grandchildren at risk is another question seems they learned nothing. 

And why did Gopi not take the waiter straight to the police station and make him confess. Why did she record and show it in front of everyone and especially in front of Paridhi. They had earlier got the evidence erased by Paridhi when they showed her the evidence. Why do they have to declare that they have got the evidence and announce that they will go and show the Police instead of doing it straight away.

Originally posted by MADHYAMAVATHI

And why did Gopi not take the waiter straight to the police station and make him confess. Why did she record and show it in front of everyone and especially in front of Paridhi. They had earlier got the evidence erased by Paridhi when they showed her the evidence. Why do they have to declare that they have got the evidence and announce that they will go and show the Police instead of doing it straight away.

well that is the case when rashi is there but gopi is litle childish and innocent too she cant dare to do it alone. instead she could have told jigar or ahem who could handle pari in a different way 

no offence to anyone 
paridi will call gopi  as "lady singham "  OMG😆😆  THAT WAS sooo true...dummmbbb gopi

paridi monkey will say..."lekin main joungee (jaaungi) nahin
her pou looks sooo yuck whn she say joungee
I don't know, but, Paridhi does seem to me to be a good person deep down and her antics are a cry for help. 😕
Originally posted by skanthan

I don't know, but, Paridhi does seem to me to be a good person deep down and her antics are a cry for help. 😕

She seems to an attention seeker and desperate to fit into a family something she never had before because it was just her and her father. Her methods are wrong though.
Edited by angelic8219 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by MADHYAMAVATHI

Welcome to indian tv soaps.😆