~~!!Avika Gor AT!!~~ Avika As Shruti~~ AT's DT Note page 9 - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
agree hate surbhi and prem especially prem how he could forget everything that roli do for him prem is always selfish in the serial and ya in yesterday episode roli was awesome once again Avika Gor proved  that she is a one of the fine actress in tv industry
Avika is lurking stunning at siima awards want that look for her in ssk.congratulations for winning siima award.
 Avika congratulation on winning the award.👏
You are really  looking  radiant
Edited by justloverosid - 9 years ago
avika gor looking gorgeous in pics and congrats for winning sima awards
hi,guys today i am impressed by avika performance😃 she is bestbestbest actress😃
guys anyone saw santhosham awrds, she is so beautiful 😃what a dancer yaar ,i am waiting for her  performane ,in awards function her perfomance is last but yaar what a graceful, what a great  dancer yaar  😃 avika i love you yaar 😃compare other dancer performance her performance is so beautiful and so energitic yaar 😃
Originally posted by avikadoll

guys anyone saw santhosham awrds, she is so beautiful 😃what a dancer yaar ,i am waiting for her  performane ,in awards function her perfomance is last but yaar what a graceful, what a great  dancer yaar  😃 avika i love you yaar 😃compare other dancer performance her performance is so beautiful and so energitic yaar 😃
yes avika gor is a fab dancer and very graceful too but guys i m from north side i can't understand south language but i wan't to see the performance of avika but in my area cable distributor not show the regional channels if possible any guys can u upload her performance in santhosham awrads on youtube plz and give the link 
Originally posted by sheetal1979

yes avika gor is a fab dancer and very graceful too but guys i m from north side i can't understand south language but i wan't to see the performance of avika but in my area cable distributor not show the regional channels if possible any guys can u upload her performance in santhosham awrads on youtube plz and give the link 

i try  to post link since 1 hour their is no links availble for me i think it takes some time to saw awards in online