IPKKND-EBP: Episode Discussion Thread+ LUs # 7

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Live Updates/Daily Episode Discussions/Short discussions#7 - We understand, your efforts to see the forum rank going up, but posting one/two lines updates on scenes during the episode telecast, make the forum look spammed and messy.

Detailed discussions on the episode can be conducted on the Main Forum, please post all one liners/ short sentences regarding the episode in the  Episode Discussion Thread, this is the reason the thread was created.  

Henceforth, please post all the live updates in the Live update thread, else they will be moved here or will be closed.

-IPKKND...EBP Dev. Team

Kabhi gum phase in EBP The Agnihotri household is divided into two camps with a rope in between the house with Anjili and Astha on one side and the rest of the family on the other side.Astha wants to reform and bring the truth of Niranjan out but he does not want any one know the truth. Shlok feels his Baba can do no wrong and wants Astha to say sorry to Niranjan.Varad who helps both sides and wants the Love of ASHLOK to prosper. So now waiting for Bappa to TC of the family and save them from Vigns let the right win over wrong.

Sid and Jyoti are happy in their love with minor pinpricks as Sid's mom is not very happy with the marriage

Lets see what the next set of episodes show us
Edited by PutijaChalhov - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
dont post till the other thread is closed
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi friends...
There is do much suspense in Shlok.. I mean we still don't know that whether he kept fast for Aastha like Vat Savitri or Not...
Actually I m really confused becoz one mind say that he didn't keep fast for Aastha becoz he is in angry mode but seeing his face in office he still concerned for Aastha but due to anger he not show and kept fast for her...
I hope CV show something likr this whether we fans know that he kept fast for Aastha or not...
What's say...
Mission Pink..πŸ˜‰
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Hi friends...
Yesterday I really hate Sojal becoz she is so mean...
She taunt Aastha that Varad take off from his office just of her and he is here to break her fast... But Shlok is not here and maybe not come to break her fast...
Seriously I wish I could slap her at that poi t if time she is just 🀬 πŸ˜‘
She stoop so low...
Seriouasly at that point of time i wish thst Varad go to Mansi without breaking her fast...
Sorry for being so harsh but at that poi t of time i literally want this... R u feeling the same...
Mission Pink...😊
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Clarisa

<font color="#FF6633"><font size="7" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">I hope too😊</font></font>

😳
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DEVU.NAIR

may be😊

yup
Clarisa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: k.taddy123

😳

πŸ˜ƒ
Sutapasima thumbnail
My dear Forumites here is Sutapa bringing you the live updates for today 09Sep14 

The show begins and we see a pandit ji calculating the muhurat for ganapati sthapana 

And that the joda should do it together and with blessings of their father anjali thinks of ways of making shlok break aastha's fast 
Shlok returns from office and thinks that he is not bothered about aasstha and her fast 

NA is having diner served by Sojal .. Varad is missing 

NA praises sojal's cooking who.e aastha and Anjali sit there loking busy and sad 

Just as shlok is about to have his first bite kavya comes and complains to her chachi that chachi was neither eating or drinking 
Aastha and shlok  look at each other 

Edited by Sutapasima - 9 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail
Kavya asks shalok why was chachi not eating ?? Sojal takes Kavya away to avoin any further awkwardness 
Shlok does not have his dinner and leaves making an excuse to NA 

Shlok goes to his room and recalls how they had broken  fasts together 
He recollects how astha wanted to end this fight .. He regrets and late in the night he goes to the rope .. He sees aastha come to thensame place from the other side .. They have eyelock .. The romantic BG tune plays as they gradually move closer ..  

Shlok is unable to see his Aastha hungry and thirsty he pours a glass of water and brings it to her .. 
She looks at him with tearful eyes 
He offers her the glass of water .. She holds it from the other side of the rope as Niranjan looks on from the balcony above ...
As both hold the glass together shlok remembers how aastha had blamed baba and refused to apologise 

Sutapasima thumbnail
Shlok turns into durious mode from the earlier romantic mode .. He puls back the glass of water and pours it on the floor and smashes it to pieces 
Aastha is shocked and hurt while NA leaves  with a smile on bis face 

Aastha goes back to her mandir and tells the lord that she will not drink water u less shlok gives it to her 

It is next morning 

Shlok id doing surya namaskaar .. Pouring water to the sun god 

Anjali drags her to that place and unk own to shlok astha drinks the water that shlok pours 
After his puja shlok. Otices a wet aastha standing below 

He angrily moves away .. Shlok is calles back by aastha who tells him that he tried not to break jer fast but this was god's will that he would vreak herfast and that hapened .. He could never break their saat janam ka bandhan 
Aastha tells  him how much she loved him and she knew he loved her too 
So they should end this fight and get together .. Because they both were suffering