Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

IPKKND-EBP: Episode Discussion Thread+ LUs # 7 - Page 2

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Shlok asks aastha if she thought that his baba was wrong and he loved his baba the most 
Aastha tells him that his baba was wrong 
Shlok refuses to argue with her 

Aastha comes back to anjali and they are both happy that the lord helped them break their fast .. They are both happy amd NS watches them both with surprise 

Kavya is throwing a tantrum wanting ganapati celebrations in house sojal is unable to pacify her . Kavya runs to request her chachu shlok 
Sojal feels bad for kavya  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Anjali is doing tulsi puja on her part of the house NS taunts her that shebroke  parampara and this time she broke fast with out him 
Anjali corrects him by saying that she had not broken any parampar 
She broke her fast by drinking from the bottle touched by her pati 
That she still respected him 

Shlok is furious in bis room .how dare aastha think that he loved her ? How dare she think that there was any hope for their relationship 
Shlok throws a framed family pic of NA anjali shaastha .. 
Kavya is hurt on seeing that 

Kavya tells shlok that she was very annoyed with him as he refused to bring ganapati home and she felt this was the reason chachi too was annoyed qith him .. He was very bad 
Sutapasima thumbnail
Precap shows kavya is missing and whole family searching for her on both sides but no sign of her al are worried 
Sojal blames aastha for kavya's disappearance as she was upset because of ganapati not coming this yr 
And it was aastha who planted the idea of Ganapati into the child's mind 
Sumithraramesh4 thumbnail
Seriously guys, from today onwards I'll take a temporary break from ipkknd 2. My dear new entry ,where r u,who r u, male or female.pls save us from this crap track since two weeks.😭
potomac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
dont take a break from IF...come back yaar
Sutapasima thumbnail
I hope Kavya's disappearance and searching for her  does something to bring Shlok Aastha together .. Its been a long separation for them now ... 
kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
True i don't feel sorry for her at all. A negative person always gets the bad things at the end
potomac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
she is mean and petty..Agree!!..but she has the rights..MRS.Sojal varad Agnihotri😃
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: kareena05

True i don't feel sorry for her at all. A negative person always gets the bad things at the end

exactly karma is bad
sameel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what is happening i hated today episode what was they trying to show the fast breaking scene oh what was that i wished there would be not fast scene if they are going to show it like this now i seriously doubt he loves her or not very stupid episode i must say and tomorrow again same torture for astha and another pooja ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜²