IPKKND-EBP: Episode Discussion Thread+ LUs # 7 - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
don't like shlok's behaviour today😡
he breaks her family photo and drops the water on the floor😡😡
i am very sad about today epiosde no romance 😭 some thing must happen to astha this is the only way shlok will show his love and concern for her
Originally posted by TULIPBEAUTY

i am very sad about today epiosde no romance😭some thing must happen to astha this is the only way shlok will show his love and concern for her
Originally posted by TULIPBEAUTY

how many times will they show Shlok saving her from danger to prove his love for her? He has to start thinking why Aastha is sticking to her guns, instead of wallowing in self pity and blaming Aastha for everything happening in AM.
glad to see kirloskar family s back...kya kya sapna dekha tha, cute hot handsome boy to make shlok jealous. ...but its kalindi's ex husband coming, prabhakar Edited by Asharkibiwi - 9 years ago
Hi friends...
After seeing yesterday episode precap one thing is sure.. Now whatever problems come in Ashlok life may be agree with each other or not but Bappa is always with Ashlok and due to Bappa blessing Ashlok relation is not easy to break... 
And this is what Anjali telling to NA that if I try to hard seperate Ashlok but Bappa never let this happened and this I'd said by her eyes...
What say...
Mission Pink...😊
Nice post..
Just loved anji's mirth in that scene...
Geetanjali doing awesome job as AA 👏
True Ashlok are awesome.
Nice post
Ashlok are inseperable...

They both rock...

Nice post dear...
agree😊
ashlok made for each other😳
today i loved ashlok and kavya scene and mangalsutar scene and precap seems very scary what  niranjin said to shlok and shlok as usual dont use his mind 🥺