IPKKND-EBP: Episode Discussion Thread+ LUs # 7 - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
i was a;readu fed up his  i hate u dilouge not again
Originally posted by Sutapasima

The old couple are welcomed inside the house 
They pay obeisance to Ganapati 
NA then asks them to give him aashirwaad he touches Anjali's baba's feet 
Shlok reaches there adn is shocked  to see his baba touching his grand pa's feet 

Shlok asks his baba who had he invited his grand parents here ??
NA replies that it was aastha's wish to have her grand parents here 

NA sheds crocodile tears that he always wanted his bahu to be happy 
And he would do all in his power to keep her happy 
Shlok then vows that he would syop aastha doing what she wanted every time 
Shlok then promises his baba that with ganapati cisarjan he would do visarjan of his rishtaa with astha too

NA is happy to hear that . He prays to the lord for the success of shlok 

On the other sode aastha is praying and waiting for reunion of the house hold ... So that jyoti did not come to know 

Sojal comes there and reprimands aastha for being responsible for batwaara 
Jyoti over hears them 
Both aastha and sojal are shocked 

Precap shows shlok warns aastha that he would break off with her at visarjan of Ganapati aastha is shocked  
Nice update dear.
Originally posted by Sutapasima

12th September

The first scene is ajnali trying to phone her ayi Baba 
She is upset tries to talk to aastha 
Bu then thinks of meeting her parents she is scared that NA might have done something to her parents 

In her part of haveli Kavya varad,sojal are enjoying some laddoos and varad feeds sojal a laddo on insistence by Kavya and right that moment Arivesthe lady who feels is her sautan .. Mansi 

Aastha thanks mansi for coming on  receiving a phone call from her 
She offers mansi glass of water 
Sojal is u happy to see mansi there whileVarad is surpised but then tells sojal that it is puja time so guests could be expected !! 

hey thanks for the live update.. i read but couldnt appreciate.. sorry dear..

waiting for tomorrows episode
I think Aastha will use Mansi for her media contacts to dig up dirt on Niranjan which would cause Shlok to take a second look at his father's dealings.
Originally posted by bobbiedhillon

I think Aastha will use Mansi for her media contacts to dig up dirt on Niranjan which would cause Shlok to take a second look at his father's dealings.

i am sorry Bobbie,...shlok will not listen to anybody even If bappa comes down and accuse baba,...he needs some visual presentation of his Baba's beating session😃..only then he will realise..I dont think he will act as a detective to reveal his baba's secret
Originally posted by potomac

i am sorry Bobbie,...shlok will not listen to anybody even If bappa comes down and accuse baba,...he needs some visual presentation of his Baba's beating session😃..only then he will realise..I dont think he will act as a detective to reveal his baba's secret

So when Aastha leaves Anjali gets beaten again?  Sorry don't want to see that.  
Originally posted by bobbiedhillon

So when Aastha leaves Anjali gets beaten again?  Sorry don't want to see that.  

what to do yaar???Shlok will only then open his eyes and ears to what is happening around😊
Edited by potomac - 9 years ago
Does that mean Shlok and Aastha will be legally divorced.
I have doubt that Aastha use Mansi in this...