•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

disha parmar@disha11parmar

Oo atleast somebody said that.. ME TOO RT "@sethiashish6: @disha11parmar will be missing aisha though :("

Edited by Angeldrama2003 - 9 years ago
is that mean AYSHA is going?! ...
Just hope PH/CV will show her exit nicely...
Dont like some1 in PAYA AND this time TRIANGLE IS MORE THAN ANY OTHER TRIANGLE..
2 WIFE at a same time...Edited by Sana_J. - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Sana_J.

is that mean AYSHA is going?! ...
Just hope PH/CV will show her exit nicely...
Dont like some1 in PAYA AND this time TRIANGLE IS MORE THAN ANY OTHER TRIANGLE..
2 WIFE at a same time...

I agree πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Angeldrama2003

I agree😊

THNX..
Adi will continue to live with 2 wives who are look alike( Nayee Soch) and every time will mistakenly think Ayehsa is Pankhuri and the other way around, the girls will have fun they will say Sautan nahi sahwliyaan hain hum and that's another Star Plus "Nayee SOch"
Thanks for sharing :D
Then it is confirmed then, Aisha is hopefully exiting the show. I did like Aisha, and I do feel sorrowful towards her character, but I prefer Pankhuri much more. I am so glad that Pankhuri is returning back to the show :D
What if Ayesha is Pankhuri and that Pankhuri coming is Ayesha?
Just kidding πŸ˜† actually it's PKDH anything is possible πŸ˜† either way I just want Pankhuri back
Originally posted by PayaDesire95

What if Ayesha is Pankhuri and that Pankhuri coming is Ayesha?
Just kidding πŸ˜† actually it's PKDH anything is possible πŸ˜† either way I just want Pankhuri back

Ayesha is not Pankhuri.The biggest proof of Ayesha is not Pankhu is,Adi recognized and confirmed. Thats why they are bringing double role concept of Disha.Ayesha's track will end by week or 2 it seems.

Pankhuri who is in coma is the real one and coming back in Adi's life.Its 100% confirmed by Modis and cast tweets.We should stop this assuming and enjoy the coming track which gives us the old charm of PKDH.

What matters for us is our cute and innocent Pankhu coming back & also magical couple PAYA. 😊