Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Happy Birthday Ever Charming Handsome ~*~ KARAN MEHRA ~*~

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Hello friends!🤗

Welcome to the Birthday Bash of someone very special, someone who can make you shy, someone who can make you smile, someone who can even make you cry by his expressions, someone who can act efficiently and someone who can portray any kind of emotions on the screen very fluently! He is none other than the Captain of ever charming smile Karan Mehra!😳

now as we all know that Karan is better known as Naitik Singhania from Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai which airs on Star Plus and is number 1 TRP as well as slot leader show from past 5 and more years! Not only this, Karan also participated in Nach Baliye 5 & Nach Baliye - Shriman V/s Shrimati with his wife, Nisha Rawal Mehra and they became semi-finals there and also won the competition respectively. 

Naitik who is self independent, confident, smart, good looking, ever charming, hard working, and punctual also reflects his qualities and values in Karan. Much similar to his fictional character, Karan is also a very charmy & down to earth person.

On the day of your special day, your Birthday, we are delighted to wish you a very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARAN! Many Many Returns Of The Day to you, God Bless YOU! We sincerely hope and wish you get everything today and you enjoy the little moments of your life!

Edited by *Dev.* - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail

Personal Life:
Karan was bought up in Delhi. Before acting happened to him, he was a fashion designer from National Institute of Fashion Technology(NIFT), Delhi. He has worked as a designer for four years in his hometown Noida. Karan married Nisha in the year 2012 and are happily married. God bless them.

Early Career:

When he came to Mumbai, he started assisting renowned directors like
 Rajkumar Hirani and Ram Gopal Verma and worked as an assistant in four movies. He was seen in movie Love Story 2050 as Harman Baweja's friend. After that, he started doing modeling and that helped him a lot to enter in TV commercials.

Television:
Karan is seen on television as Naitik of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai on Star Plus.

He participated in the famous dance show Nach Baliye 5 and Nach Baliye Shriman v/s Shrimati along with his wife Nisha Rawal Mehra. 
He also appeared in a movie called Blood Money.

Birthday:

10th September 1982

Sun-Sign:
Virgo

Edited by gk_09 - 9 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail

starry.phoenix

Lipshaa

...Jes...

Sajna.Ve

_Priyu_

*Dev.* thumbnail

Birthday Wishes

Happy birthday karan enjoy your day and love you as natik and proud to be your fan love you so much and love my naksh.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARAN
you are the best as naitik .most handsome,charming & down to earth person with a killer smile. I always adore you from past six years but my heart always want to see you more.you and hina are the soul of yeh rishta. I AM A BIG FAN OF YOURS.may god bless you and a healthy life.lets celebrate your birthday with full of joy. LOVE U 
KHUSHIYAAN TERE HAR KADAM CHOOME,
KAMIYABI SE TU GAGAN KO CHOO LE,
DUNIYA ME TU YU HI CHAMAKTA RAHE,
SARI BULANDIYON KO HANSIL KAR LE.
Hello Karan Sir, Wish U A Very Happy Birthday.. May God Bless U Always With Lots Of Happiness, More Success & Love.. May Ur All Wishes Come True..🥳
I Am Ur Biggest Fan.. I Really Love Ur Acting In YRKKH.. Ur Excellent Acting Stunned Me Always! Naitik Singhania Is My Dreamboy. ❤️ 
I Liked Ur Each Dance Performance On NachBaliye5 & Always Voted For KarNish.. 👍🏼
U R So Handsome & Cute! U R My True Role-Model In My Life.. 
U Have Many God Gifted Talent.. 😊 
U Have Sweetest Smile Which Kill Me Again & Again! 😳
& Which I Like Most In U,That Is Ur Personality! 😎
U R A Kind-hearted,Handsome,Multitalented Person.. Love U So Much & Always Will..👏

Happy Birthday Karan Mehra
May U Live Long Happy And Successful Life 😊

Happy birthday KARAN MEHRA !!

On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today,tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more
to come...

Hii karan sir  i am simar from chandigarh Wishing u a very very happy birthday may god bless u with lots of happiness in your life i am your biggg fan and yrkkh fan too i really love your acting i am watching you in yrkkh from 1st episode your 1st entry in white suit i  really love and crazy on your simile.One think i like about u is you are really down to earth person most sweetest person ever nd i have to describe u one word i think its very difficult becoz when its come to u i have so many thinks to say about u 

Shayari for YOU

Har disha jine ki ek nayi aas de apko,
Har lamha har pal kuch khaas de apko

Ugta huya suraj, khiltaa huya phoool
Har din taazgi bhara ehsaas de apko

Zindagi me kabi koi chiz ki kami na ho,
Jo maango rab se wo sab kuch de apko
Wish u a very Happy Birthday 

KEEP SMILING ALWAYS LOVE TO SEE YOUR SMILE ON FACE 

*Dev.* thumbnail

All main banners: starry.phoenix
Thread Organiser: *Dev.*
Idea: Pree4u, *Dev.*
Outlook: *Dev.*
Name Tags Canvas: Lipshaa
Name Tags complete: *Dev.*
Signatures: Various makers.

*Dev.* thumbnail

Twitter Trend

We are trending Happy Birthday Karan Mehra as #HappyBirthdayKaranMehra    so please join us in this trend to make it more successful!

*Dev.* thumbnail

Happy Birthday ever charming Karan Mehra!

I get inspiration from your smile and get a positive wave in my mind to love more happily.😊

to be continued!

-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happy birthday Karan.. Keep smiling:) Edited by -Maryam - 9 years ago
naKsHolic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

~ WISHES~
May God Give you the bestest of everything, and may you get everything you desire for always & forever.

May God bless you with health, wealth and prosperity in your life. "Happiness is the only thing That increases when we share Hope you share a lot And receive more then a lot And the days in future make you shine and successful like u...

On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY karan

Hope the sun shines on you, the wind is at your back, your food tastes good, you see smiles and hear laughter every day and not just on your birthday.

Another year has passed in your life, making you wiser and stronger. Let your age, not age your spirits.May god bless you with all you desire. Happy birthday Karan.

~BDAY MSG~
finally the day has arrived A VEry HApPY birthday to u The HEartThrob of TELEVISION- Karan Mehra May you have many many many many more..You have the spark that sets you apart and makes you different fron everyone else. Your smile,your eyes, your laughter, your voice, your nature infact your everything is what makes you different..You're the king of expressions,the rockstar, the charmer, an unmatchable portrayer of emotion and the ultimate dancer lots to say but words cant define you..ok now herez Wishing you a day as special as you are Happy birthday Karan.. Birthdays don't come everyday, so make it day that will go down in history!!! MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE...AND YOU GET MORE N MORE BIRTHDAYS i wish u more and more joy n happiness on ur birthday...HAVE A BLAST n KEEP ROCKING May u achieve all success dat u want to and dat u deserve to achieve..N may u live a Looong life..Ur name just puts a smile on my face each n evrytym i see u and u made my each day just wonderful everytym...U r d most genuine, humble,honest,respectable,sweet(and wat not) person i came across U r a great i mean d best actor wid ur personified acting n u make believe every one on 2 b great actor who jz put a glance on ur acting...you are perfect as naitik no1 else cud have done splendid job den you..you are da ''PERFECT GUY'' evry girl wants you,u are simply awsome..words fall short to praise you at times.. lovee youu a ton your n hina's chemistry iz sizzling..i think you two are the cutest & most hilarious co-stars love your ofscreen interview Happy walaaa birthday once againloveee youuu bohottt bohottt bohottt zyada keep rockinggg as naitik have nothing to say more m speechless to say anything when it come to u..u r a gem of person n u r soul of YRKKH u r the besttt actor n expressions king no1 can beat u in acting u r truly incredible im a hugeee fan of u n realy wish to meet u one day wish u win jhalak love u loadsss Wid lots and lots of love n love
Aliya From Tanzania

..GurmiT.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Karan Mehra