Arjun

Paranormal TS : With you... (Part 2 at Page 4) Completed

Shamsad1607 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
It has been a long I'm inactive in this forum. Thanks to new workplace with minimum facilities. It feels like suddenly I've reached 20 years back...πŸ˜†
So the effect of this place & my 'Tanhayyeee"πŸ˜• brought out a crazy thought out of me...while I was trying to work on my pending FFs. And surprisingly it was a little stupid too.😳

So enjoy the crazy scraps I've prepared.( you know I can't enjoy stuffs alone..πŸ˜†)

And yup : If anyone have any health problem (ya kisika pet kharab hogaya toh) I'm not responsible for it.😳

So. Read at your own RISK.

Paranormal Two Shot : With you...

Part 1 : Scroll Down
Part 2 : Page 4
Edited by Shamsad1607 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamsad1607 thumbnail

PART 1 :

He was standing on the beach sands, looking at the waves hiting the shore. Each wave was looking like a drowning person who was trying to grab the sandy sides to save his live, but fails each time. And like those waves, memories of that girl was coming across his mind, which he was trying to ward off. Today he was feeling a starnge anger inside him, he was angry with her, that she left to another city without informing him. And this feelng was irritating him. "It's good she didnt come to office today, at least nobody tried to irritate me with her childish antics, silly talks or wird theories". But still, he couldn't accept that she only informed Rathod and left, she didn't even bothered to call him & inform

"Waise toh phone karne ka 100 excuses hain..but yeh batana zaroori nahi samjhi!" his heart complained.

"It's obvious, kal itna daant lagaya...toh aaj call kyun karti?" his brain retorted.

" So what! I've scolded her before...isse vi zyada daanta tha...tab toh usne aisa kia nahi..toh aaj itna slef respect kahase aagayee?" his heart questioned.

"Accha hua...maybe akal thikane aagayee" his brain reached an conclusion.

But still, he doesn't know what he was feeling...maybe his word were too harsh yestarday. He recalled the last evening with her when she came in with his tea.

Arjun heard the soft knock on his door, but he didnt bother to turn around and see whomever it was.

Sakshi came in with the steamimg tea and saw Arjun leaning against the window panel, looking outside, lost in his thoughts. She sighed. Todays case again opened his wound, she saw his face when he was talking to the man who witnessed his wife's murder, he was trying to keep that man calm who was weeping, cluching his one year old son. She knew that it reminded Arjun of that dark day he lost Roshni,and when it is about Roshni,that man cocoons himself into his shell of arrogance and rudeness. Since he had came back from the visit, he was yelling on almost every thing,no matter how trivial it was.

Sakshi put the cup down on the table and walked to Arjun.

Sakshi: arjun...

Arjun: leave me alone Sakshi. Chai rakh dia na...aab jao.

Sakshi: tumne jo reports ki copy ke liye kaha tha woh main le aayi... she found a good information about that drug company...they are actually manufacturing those low quality drugs...

Arjun: accha! Kahan hain woh reports?

Sakshi: mail karr dia tumko..dekh lena...aur main aapni informer se vi baat ki...but I felt reports puri nahi hain...ya toh usne kahi aur rakha hain ya phir woh murderer wow sab destroy kar dia...

Arjun: tum kabse itna sochne lagi... aur murderer ko kuch nahi mila. It was an professional killer...hired to kill her.

Sakshi: nahi...killer ne evidences vi destroy ki...ya saath le gaya...tumne ghar ka haalat nahi dekha..it was deranged.

Arjun: that was becase she fought back...

Sakshi: haan...but her husband...bechara...he had to choose one of his family...kaash woh thora aur himmat karke..

Arjun: jitna dikhaya kaafi hain... it's very difficult to choose between two loved ones.

Sakshi: hmm...but I've doubt on that man...

Arjun:(frowned) what doubt?

Sakshi: jab ladki ne itna fight ki khud ko bachane kii...toh ye pati unharmed kaise bach gaya? (Arjun tried to say something) aur yeh killer vi kaisa anadi hain dekho...witness chor gaya! Woh vi aisa jisne murder hote hue dekha per murderer nahi!

Arjun felt that she was mocking at his helpessness during Roshni's death...he could't prove his point then,for the world the name he took doesn't exist and the irony is he couldn''t gave that name a face. & that feeling ignited his anger.

Arjun: tumhe pya pata jab sab kuch pata hone ke baad vi insaan kuch prove nahi karr sakta toh kaisa laagta hain! Koi vi conclusion pe jump karke pouch jaate ho! Tumhe andaaza vi hain uspe kya bita hain? He lost his love, aur pyaar khone ka dard tum nahi samajh sakte...

Sakshi: i know arjun tumhe unke liye sympathy hain...mujhe vi hain...mujhe pata haim aapno ko khona kya hota hain...

Arjun: No sakshi...you don't . You have no idea how it felt when someone snatched the most prescious thing of our life.

He walked upto his table and leaned onto it.. putting his hands on the table.

Sakshi followed him  and stood next to him.

Sakshi : (putting her palm on his shoulder) kisi aur ka na sahi par tumhara dard main samajhti hoon arjun...aur dard ko aapne andar sameetke rakhoge toh aur dard hoga...speak up Arjun...aapna dard baanto...kisiko toh aapne paas..

Arjun jerked off her hand.

Arjun: kya btaun? Kisko bataun?kyun bataun? Tum sunoge? Kya karoge sunke? Tumko kya jaanna hain ke ek jinda laash banke jeena kya hota hain? Aapne aap se alag hoke kaise jiya jaata hain? Kya fayda hai  tumhe kuch vi batane ki?

Sakshi: shyed tumko aapne zindegi dobara mile jaye. Kab tak sab kuch akele hi..

Arjun: mujhe kisiki zaroorat nahi hain...khas karr tumhari...get lost..aur (threw away the cup she  rought) yeh chai wala naatak vi aur matt karo...

Sakshi: ARJUN! Maine koi naatak nahi ki...i really ..

Arjun: really what? You love me?

Sakshi stood numb at her place... how did that man knew?

Arjun: kya hua!bolti band ho gayee! Dekha! Kisiko vi advise dena aasan hain...but kisika sahara banna usse vi zyada mushkil... you can see my wounds Sakshi...but you can't heal them. Now GO!

Sakshi was still in shock. She didn't moved a bit from her place. Arjun moved to her and shook her. Sakshi lokked into his eyes.

Sakshi: (whispered) yes...i do

Arjun : (frowned) what?

Sakshi came out from her trance by arnun's harsh question and moved away.

Sakshi: nothing...I'll send another cup of tea for you...tum mail check karlo.

She reached the door when Arjun's voice stopped her.

Arjun: do you really love me?

Sakshi turned to face him, surprised.

Arjun walked up to her and looked into her eyes.

Arjun: I want my answer,sakshi? Do you love me.

Sakshi lowered her gaze, blushing. She nodded slightly in confirmation.

Arjun: pata hain... pyaar ke liye log kuch vi karr saqta hain sakshi...kuch vi matlab kuch bi...tumne dekha na kitne log dusro ki jaan le lete hain ya aapna jaan de deta hain... we had sloved so many cases of those lovebirds na?

Sakshi stared at arjun, confused about his sudden calmness.

Arjun: tum aapne payaar ke liye kya karr saqti ho sakshi?

She knitted her brows. What is that man upto!

Arjun: come on sakshi...aapne payaar ke liye kis hadd tak jaa sakti ho?

Sakshi: jahan tak mere bass main sab kuch hain wahan tak...aur agar pyaar ne saath dia toh hadd ki koi baat hi nahi.

Arjun moved away from her as if someone gave him a high-voltage shock. Sakshi turned to exit but again stopped by arjun's voice.

Arjun: mujhe vul sakti ho?

Now sakshi moved to arjun and looked straight into his eyes.

Sakshi: do you still love roshni,Arjun?

Arjun was taken aback by her suden question,

Arjun: yeh kaisa sawaaal hain sakshi? I love her and will lover her till my last breath...

Sakshi: forget her Arjun,I promise I'll forget you.

Arjun: SAKSHI!!

Sakshi: kya hua? Jo khud nahi karr sakte,uski ummeed dusro se matt karo.. maine jis arjun se payaar karti hoon, bina Roshni ke uska koi existance nahi hain...tum aapna wazood mita do...mere dil se aapne aap mit jaoge.

And she stormed off the room, blinking away her tears.

He felt wetness near the corner of his eyes. The last time she was in front of him, he hurt her most.

He felt a soft tap on his shoulder and turned around to see the person who disturbed him. It was sakshi!

Arjun: tum! Yahan kaise?

Sakshi moved to the waves and stated playing with them with her bare foot. She was enjoying the game with cold water. Arjun walked up to her.

Arjun: tum yahan kya karrne aayi ho?

Sakshi: (smiled) tumse milne aayi hoon...

Arjun: aur yahan ke bare main shree ne pata karke bataya?

Sakshi nodded negatively. She was busy with the water.

Arjun: toh phir tumhe kaise pata ke main yahan hoon...aur yeh tumhari dress pe yeh stain kaisa? Girr gayee thi kya?

Sakshi didn't answer as if she didn't heared arjun. It made him annoyed, he forwarded his hand to grab her shoulder but she moved ahead and arjuns hand could grab only air. He raised his voice.

Arjun: SAKSHi!!! Tum yahan kaise aayi?

Saakshi : chalke.

Arjun: pata hain...kyun aayi?

Sakshi: to meet you.

Arjun: (breathed deeply to calm his anger) haan par tumhe kisne kahan ke main yehi hoon?

Sakshi: bas pata hain...yeh Rosni ka favourite place hain na!

Arjun gaped at her in pure disbelief, how this girl knows about it? This portion of beach is his and roshnis favourit place to spend gheir private time, even Sam doesn't know about it! He replayed all the moments he talked sakshi in his mind and confirmed he didn't told her too. So, that means ...this girl spied on him! How dare she!

Arjun: you spied on me!

Sakshi didn't spared a glance to him...now she was hitting the water with her toes.

Arjun approached to her, but before he could grab her arm, she turned to face him, looking straight into his eyes.

Arjun stopped on his tracks, today she looks different. Her face had something different that he couldnt decypher, however, it made his heart skip a beat. He felt something is amiss...but today his heart didnt let him think much.

Sakshi: you never believed me, right?

Arjun: what do you mean?

Sakshi: would you trust me today? Just for once?

Arjun: you were right sakshi...that man was involved in...

Sakshi: i know...baat woh nahi...choro...lets walk...

She gestured Arjun to join her and ARjun felt his legs are obeying her. He started matching his steps with hers.

Arjun : I'm sorry.

Sakshi: kyun?

Arjun: you were right Sakshi... we have no existance without our love... Roshni left but still I cant imagine my life...par dekho usi ke bina jee raha hoon.

Sakshi: aur yeh shayed bohot mushkil hain nahi?

Arjun: shayed nahi Sakshi... khud se alag hoke jeena bohot mushkil hain...aur painful vi... aur isse jyada mushkil uske saath hona jis ke dil main humari liye koi jagah nahi...

Sakshi: toh thori der pehle mujhe kyun yaad karr rahe the?

Arjun was shocked at her question. How did she knows!

Sakahi: jab hum kisise sacche pyaar karte hain...tab koi fark nahi hota ki woh wapas humse pyaar kare ya nahi. Main kisise pyaar karn yeh meri problem hain. Isiliye agar tumko iss baat ka bura lag raha hain kii tum mujhe mana karr rahe ho toh vul jao... I loved you without bothering your past, I always knew that you can't move on with me, I always knew that you'll never let me into your life. but Arjun, tum khuk ke saath vi toh insaaf nahi karr rahe ho.

Arjun: Accha! main Roshni ke bina saans le raha hoon...still main na insaafi karr raha hoon? toh kya karun...usko peeche chorke aage barr jaun? vul jaaun usko? tum hi kal keh rahi thi na ke uski bina mera koi wazood nahi...toh phir?

Sakshi : aaj vi wahi keh rahi hoon...tum uske bina kyun jee rahe ho? kyun sochte ho ke tum akele ho?

Arjun :Kyun kii main akela hi hoon!

Sakshi : Nahi ho! duniya main koi akela nahi hota...koi na koi hamesha uske saath hota hain...haan kavi kavi woh dusron ko dikhai nahi deta...but agar maano toh... woh hamesha saath rahega.

Arjun: Yeh baat sirf paranormal novels aur superstitious logon ke muh main accha laagta hain... real life main aisa kuch nahi hota...

Sakshi: accha! tumhara kuch nahi ho sakta Arjun!

That pitch of her tone made Arjun scowl at her...for a faction of second he felt it didn't came from her. Rather..it was someone else...someone he knows from ages.

Sakshi: You saw my grandfather Arjun...after my Dadi left..he didn't remarried. but he is happy... he knows how to be happy with the memories of her. my dad, he too lost his wife...when I was 6. and he didn't let anyone come into his life...but woh aapni zindegi jeena nahi chora...in fact I saw them live the life to the fullest...the live each day as if it is the last day of their life...

Arjun : Maybe that's the effect of your surname.

Sakshi : (Smiled) haan..may be... but yeh secret ingredient main tumko de sakta hoon.

Arjun : How?

Sakshi : Close your eyes...and come with me.

Arjun frowned.

Sakshi : Trust me! I promise koi prank nahi khelungi...aur aaj ke baad kavi tumko pareshaan vi nahi karungi...

Arjun sighed and closed his eyes. he felt Saakshi's palm into his, cold like ice. Result of playing with cold sea water, he presumed.

She  guided him to a few steps ahead and whispered, "Don't try to analyze logically today Arjun...open your eyes and imagine as I say...just listen to your heart."

Arjun opened his eyes with a jerk and looked at her. she smiled and rubbed his palm in assurance, then her other hand pointed forward. Arjun's gaze followed her pointing index finger and he saw a girl was sitting on a stone, facing his back towards them, the evening breeze was playing with her red vail.

"Strange!" he thought, " that girl is dressed like Sakshi!" he looked back to Sakshi to confirm and saw her clad in white suit, a red dupatta entangled around her neck.

Sakshi : Mere taraf nahi Arjun! go to her...she is waiting for you.

Arjun : she!

Sakshi : (pushing him forward) go to her...& talk... bohot taarif karke aayi hoon...mera naak matt katana!

Arjun looked at her, surprised. Sakshi smiled and signaled him "thumbs up". he shook his head in amusement, this girl's behaviour shows like she was playing cupid between him and that girl. he walked up to her and stood beside her, trying to see her face.

Girl: sit Arjun...it's been a long time I was waiting for you...bohot baatain karni hain...khare khare tumhare payr dukh jayega.

Arjun was literally shocked...that voice! that tone! it was so familiar! It..it was...he couldn't believe his eyes nor his ears... he blinked for several times to confirm that he was not hallucinating.

Arjun: R...R...Ro...Rosh...niii!! You!!

Roshni: kyun? Kisi aur ko expect karr rhi thi?

Arjun: wo...woh...

Roshni: ho gaya! Baitho!

Arjun thomped beside her, without moving his gaze from her.

Arjun:  tum toh...

Roshni: marr gayee. Yehi naa!!

Arjun nodded. Just like an idiot.

Roshni: haan tumhari duniya se mera rishta khatam ho chuka hain...lekin tumse to mera kavi na khatam honewala rishta hain...aur iss rishtey se mujhe azad nahi hona.

Arjun still looked at her,totally confused about her words.

Roshni: pata hain, main roz yahan tumhara wait karti hoon. par tum kavi nahi aate...

Arjun : But main toh yahan roz aata hoon.

Roshni : Par mujhe waise toh yaad nahi karte ho na! mujhe meri Arjun ka intezaar hain, koi akdu sadu ACP Arjun Rawte ka nahi. Mera Arjun tumse accha hain, cute hain, jovial hain, smiling hain aur harr pal jeeta hain. tum jaisa nahi jo harr waqt muh latkake ghoomta hain!

Arjun: Jeene ke liye zindegi chahiye Roshni..mere paas tum nahi ho...

Roshni: Kisne kaha main nahi hoon! (pocking on his heart) main toh yehi hoon, aur yahan se mujhe koi nikal nahi sakta...koi nahi matlab koi nahi...tum vi nahi.

Arjun: mujhe nikalwana vi nahi hain.

Roshni : Pata hain...phir tum udas kyun rehte ho yaar! Yaad hain na, jab hum saath hain toh kitna mazaa aata hain...harr cheez accha hota hain...

Arjun : aab kahan saath ho, Rosh!

Roshni: Saath chora hi kab Arjun! kya aab woh beete hue pal tumko khushi nahi deti, Arjun?

Ajun : Deta hain...par dard vi hota hain ki aab...

Roshni: Abb vi saath hi hoon main, bass jee ke dekho...har ek pal saath dungi. I promise.

Arjun : Sach!

Roshni : Mooch!

Arjun looked straight into her eyes, and he again felt the warmth of her love for him. he hold out his hand to touch her when his phone buzzed.

he took out his phone and cut the call, he doesn't want to ruin this moment with his love.

Roshni : Sakshi bari taarif karr rahi thi...usko ek thanks toh bolo...

Arjun : Haan...agar woh nahi kehti toh..

Arjun looked back to see her and found her near the shore, making sand castle.

Roshni : Jao...baat karo.

Arjun : Tum...

Roshni : main toh hamesha saath hoon...jab vi khush hoke yaad karoge, mujhe aapne paas hi paoge.

Arjun looked at Saakshi, uncomfortably.

Roshni : jao Arjun, I know she loves you. baat karo...

Arjun : kya baat karunga?

Roshni : Thanks and goodbye...bass yeh do word bolke aa jao. Baaki woh khud samajh jayegi...

arjun : haan...(he tried to smile)..

Roshni : (pushed him) gooo...

Arjun got up and approached towards Sakshi. She was busy making her sand castle which was diminished every time she almost complets it.

Arjun : Yahan sand castle banaoge toh yehi hoga...thora dur chalke banao..

Sakshi : (dusting her hands) ek maze ki baat pata hain Arjun? yeh Sand castle kavi poora nahi hoga!

Arjun frowned, why she is talking in riddles! but before he could ask her, his phone buzzed again. it was Rathod.

Sakshi : Call matt lo Arjun...aaj duty naa vi karoge toh chalega!

Arjun : Nahi...( he looked at the phone which was continuously buzzing) maybe something urgent..nahi toh Rathod itni baar call nahi karta..

Sakshi : ok lelo... par yeh matt kehna kii main yehi hoon.

arjun shook his head in disbelief and looked at the screen, this time it was Shree.

Arjun : Haan, Shree.. bolo.

Shree : Sir aap metropolic hospital aaiye...ek major accident hua hain...

Arjun : Kiska?

Before Shree could answer, another voice barked into his ear from other side. Rathod snatched  the phone from Shree.

Rathod : Jitna kaha hain utna karo... jaldhi aao..

Arjun : haan... main aur Saakshi..

but before he could finish, Rathod cut the call.

Arjun looked around...and found Sakshi looking at him amused.

Sakshi: sameer ka call tha?

Arjun: hodpital jaana hain, chalo.

He started moving towards his SUV, but Sakshi stood still at her place. Arjun turned around opening the door of his side.

Arjun: kiska wait karr rahi ho! Chalo!

Sakshi shook her head in denial.

Sakshi: nahi. Tum jao...mujhe yahan rukna hain.

Arjun: sakshi! Duty time...

Sakshi: aaj nahi arjun, aaj tumko akele hi jaana hain. Main saath nahi chal sakti.

Arjun: (impatiently) Sakshi! Yeh fizul ki baatain baad main karna, aab chalo..

He approached towards her, to grab her hand but she took two steps backward.

Sakshi: plz Arjun, mujhe yehi rehne do. Aab main tumhare saath nehi chal paungi...

Arjun: kya?

Sakshi: maine kaha tha na...payaar marte dum tak saath deta hain...aur uske baad vi...mujhe khusi hain ki main aapni pyaar ko uska pyaar lauta paya.

Arjun: what?

Saaksi: jao Arjun...aapne duty attend karo... meri zaroorat khatam ho chuka. Go...or you'll be too late.

She pushed Arjun towards the and moved to the waves. Arjun gaped at her retreat, worried. He felt something was terribly wrong, sakshi was indeed a jovial girl, but she was always serious with her work. And she is not want to go today! How is it possible? And how her every word took a shape today...was it her narration or his imagination... but it was so real... he felt Roshni's presence, her fregrance..maybe his disturbed mind made those illusions...but how he can explain her presence here...its a distance from that rock...his logical mind was trying to solve the equation...but again Shree's call disturbed him.

Shree: sir! Aap kahan ho?

Arjun: on my way.

now let me know how it was. Edited by Shamsad1607 - 9 years ago
Chulbuli_Annu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
res 
you know what main aisa nhi but paranornal activity pr kuch likhna chah rhi thi

Unres
superb part and new concept on arjun forum
arjun ne bakr me hi sakshi ko dant dia
bahut se swalo k jawab baki hai
roshni back se sakshi look a like lg rhi thi
ye rathore aur shree call kr rhe hai
matlab koi bada locha hua hai
kahin ab sakshi bhi to swarg nhi sidhar gyi
ya fir roshni wapas aa gyi hai...
you know paranormal stories me kuch bhi ho skta hai πŸ˜‰
really loved the concept 

Edited by chulbuliannu - 9 years ago
skrafty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
WOW
Awesome start
amazing concept
just loved it
Is Sakshi dead??????????
interesting
waiting for the next part
continue soon
Edited by skrafty - 9 years ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Very Interesting Atisha dear 
nice concept 
loved it to the core 
paranormal story main roshni waapis πŸ˜‰
Love to read more 
& a very nice start 
Thanks for the PM 
Continue soon πŸ˜Š
EshaalYousufzai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update api.
Loved it very much.
It was full of emotions that I cried while reading it.
Tumi Sakshi ke mere felbe na to!!
Dekho bhalo hobe na kintu!!!
Pliisshhh don't do this.
ANd con as soon as possible..
laila1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You are backπŸ˜ƒ
I missed you AtishaπŸ€—
Firstly, I wrote a big comment but light chali gayi & it got lost now I have to retype it 🀒

Now coming to the update:

It was beautiful. β€οΈ
The first Arakshi scene was nice but I have read this kind of a scene many times so no big comments for that. πŸ˜³
My fav line in this update:  maine jis arjun se payaar karti hoon, bina Roshni ke uska koi existance nahi hain...tum aapna wazood mita do...mere dil se aapne aap mit jaoge.
The second part of the update was extremely wonderful.
Sakshi played cupid cum guardian angel for Arjun. She retured him the most precious person he had lost long back. This is what I call a selfless loveπŸ˜ƒ
Arni scene was aesthetically written. when a person love someone so much nobody can separate him from her not even death
As they say, "Final good byes are always painful".
I hope it's not a time for Sakshi to go.

all-an-all it was a lovely update. I am glad you write it.πŸ€—

Edited by laila1994 - 9 years ago
anitasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting concept
lag raha hai sakshi ka accident hua hai
wo jinda hai ya mar gayi
update soon
_Shivani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
itni sare confusion ke bich mein sirf ek question puchna hai...arjun or sakshi ek to honge na?????...mujhe esa q lag raha hai ki sakshi ka accident hua hai...n she is no more...update soon
IArmageddonI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Ma camarada!!!

Vous etes ici!!!! (putting on binoculars!)

ATISHAAA!!!!!!

Yipeee... **running in total filmy style!**

**Before I hug you I slip and fall on my bummy**

"Ouch!" Well... me here... aar ami aashbo without any accident... hihi... impossible!

Koto din pore... uffo... acha theek ache don't gimme that look... 

Goppa aar adda pore maarbo... 

Ki likhli re! By God... bol to... by chance beach side e sunset dekhe ei idea toh pop out hoini na?

Ami toh bhai have stopped guessing meri mystery gal... cause jaani you would do something...

Though... I liked the fact that Sakshi was in it... 

Ok ... I like Sakshi! Amon ki dekhchis!

It's like a belated birthday gift for me πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Really... Arjun er lagche that he shouted at her usually... kaka eta bujhlona je ki kotha bloche... aakta may'r heart is like a glass... shokto indeed... par cholo... ami abar kaa ke bojhai!

Je shaara duniya ke samjhey ya samjhaaun bole aar nije kissu samjhena!

Awesome fantastic eccentric update!

By God... phew... Roshni eh... wait... I have stopped guessing... cuz my mind is like *mfdg...mff...mgfff..* πŸ€ͺ

Cause for me both look like as if they are dead!

Emnito ja daring dialogue dilo Sakshi about luv after death *creepy*

I feel the little (yeh right... big) devil in you might have done away with her life! πŸ˜ˆ

Either ways I love this story...

Continue the next minute you become free!

Loads of luv... tight hugs and sloppy kisses! (My Trademark πŸ˜‰)

Ta Chere πŸ˜³