Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by-Jennyholic.

Hey Zaara!
Congos on your 1st shop saw ur work on fb u are a fab editor...and amazing sample update! (:
-Prasant.

Hey Prasant, thank you so much for your comment... I like your work more, especially your coloring for jenny๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿค—

This content was originally posted by--chrys-

Congratz Zaara..๐Ÿฅณ...

Amazing Sample creation๐Ÿ‘...Looking forward...

Awww thank you jaaan... ๐Ÿค— i love your work as well, so when are u getting a shaaap for yourself??๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

This content was originally posted by--TimeOut-

Congratulations Zaara Kamini Darling on your 1st Shop๐Ÿฅณ ...well you dont need to give intro we all know How good you in this creation department

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Now it will easy for to chorify DD and Deepika stuffs ๐Ÿคฃ

Keep Rocking

Lots of Love

Kamini 

Kaminiii ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— I louuu u, u know that na๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†And u also know u got special permission to chory my stuff to yr dabba๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ But request, u hav to wait๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†

This content was originally posted by-Nemo7675

Congrats Zaaru ... ClapEmbarrassedClap .. Now waitin for Gurti / Maaneetlicious update ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿฅณโ˜บ๏ธ

Nemo, did u like check your name out in my inspiration list??๐Ÿ˜ณ Thank u lovee๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— When are u gonna open yr dukaaan here??๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

This content was originally posted by-bhavz_vrushan

Awesome creations...looking forward to the updates...
Suggestion- SwaRon/VruShan from D3

Hey dear, thank you so much for liking my work...โค๏ธ About suggestion, im not familiar with the pair u mentioned, next time do post their pics so I can work on them... Thank you once again hun๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

This content was originally posted by-RedLips

๐Ÿ˜›Congrats Zaara! ๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿ‘Amazing Piece of work and Wonderful sample collections.๐Ÿ‘

DancingHope to learn and get tips from you on gif makingsDancing

โค๏ธ

Rosieee๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ Thank u so much bae for dropping here...๐Ÿ˜† Don worry, Ill work on that tutorials thing soon๐Ÿ˜‰Embarrassed 

zaaratq thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Paro_rudra

wohoo toilet queen๐Ÿฅณ

hope you remember me..๐Ÿ˜ณ
wonderful creations baby...๐Ÿค—

Sreejuu ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— Ofcourse I rmb u... Thank u so much darlingโค๏ธ

This content was originally posted by-Invisible_Wings

OMG ! Such a Gorgeous Sample Creations Zaaru

Congrats for your first shop.

You gonna rock with your mesmerizing creations.

-*Arti*-

Awww thank u darling, muaahhh๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

This content was originally posted by-_CookieMonster_

Congos 4 ur first shop...

I love Your Creations :D

Thank u sooo much hunie ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

This content was originally posted by-Aichuu

zaaaraaa congrats on ur new shop buddy  ๐Ÿค— ur creation r rocking truly amazing

i m glad u opened a shop so that i get to see all ur works at one plce

hope u open moree

PS  ๐Ÿคฃ i dnt know how i inspired u but ur creation have nothing to do with mine urs is much btter

Aichuuu ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Thank u so much dearrr ๐Ÿ˜ณ

ps : I cant believe u think mine is better... u are like the icon queen here... muaaahhh๐Ÿค—

This content was originally posted by-QH_DDEJ_Fan

Congrats Zaara. Beautiful creations and welcome back! I do remember you. Idk if u remembe rme im Prii my previous username was mrsmohitsehgal :) 

-Prii

Prii ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— Ofcourse I rmb u... No i think i can recognise u from your current id... We did pm each other on photoshop ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰ And thank you so much hunie ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ 

ps : welcome back?? i never left in the first place๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by zaaratq - 9 years ago
Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You don't like salman Bhai kya koi na But I love south movies as my favorite was Allu arjun but love Suriya mahesh babu and prabhaas
zaaratq thumbnail
This content was originally posted by--DamnedDrooler-

Zaaru ๐Ÿค—

Congrats darling ... you are totally rocking it

you know how I love ur work and how much u love me and u are always there to make a siggy for me when I need one ๐Ÿคฃ

loads wala love and keep rocking โค๏ธ

Ansaaah ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— if not for your id, i wouldnt have recognised... u better don go others way and change your id... well, even u do, just let me know..๐Ÿ˜‰ THank u so much for commenting and liking... Ofcourse u also know how much i louuu u... but thing is, Im going to be fair to everyone from now...๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜† loads wala love back to u bae โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

This content was originally posted by-crystalalena

congrats for ur 1st shop zaara..

looking forward๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank u so much darling ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

This content was originally posted by-Vivirti_Suvian2

you opened your CG haaye all are was uff and specially icons where you specify patterns was masha-allahh and the best part was avi simply gorgeous and that siggie Maaneet was so fab 

all an all BLOCKBUSTER WALA COME BACK yaar love all of them specially 

THis was haaaye i'm getting huge fan of yours yaar it was my first time to came on your CG and i was stunned

Awww daaarlinggg, thank u so much reee for your beautiful comment... ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— Honestly i myself a fan of your work...๐Ÿ˜ณ And abt the surya siggy, well now u can understand my craze for this special man...โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜† So im hoping u are also gonna make on him๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜† Thank u once again darlingโค๏ธ

This content was originally posted by-Cute_Strawberry

U stupid 
Retard Bhai ๐Ÿ˜ก 
I got to know so late ๐Ÿ˜ก 

Resss ๐Ÿ˜ก

U stupid Retard Behan, ๐Ÿ˜กMomma apparently didnt teach u manners..๐Ÿ˜ก U cant scold your bhai infront of others... ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Wait, did we like solve this thru pms??๐Ÿค” Your bhai is fast ageing,๐Ÿ˜ญ so sorry, bhai forgot...๐Ÿคฃ

Chalo ab tera post ko unrejerb karo...๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— How long must I wait to read your essay??? ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

This content was originally posted by-BornThisWay

What a lovely...lovely shop  

I managed to inspire someone. Yay! ๐Ÿ˜† 

Yayyy, thank u dear for dropping here and wishing me... ๐Ÿค— Thank u so much...โค๏ธ And yes u do inspire me.. ๐Ÿ˜ณAnd also you have helped me alot, I cant thank u enough...๐Ÿค— Im a huge fan of your work and u also inspired me to start posting my own colorings... ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† They arent that great, but im still learning๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰ Thank u again๐Ÿค—

This content was originally posted by--Naz.Karam-

Omg omg omg.. finally ๐Ÿฅณ congratz dear..

I love all your works alot !! <3

Nazuuu, thank u darling for coming here... and thank u so much re for liking my work so far ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

This content was originally posted by-drashtirocks1

Congratulations Jaana.. excited to see the 1st update on your shop...

PS: How come your first page is having sooo many SRK creations.. well good to see that SRK added one more name to his fan list.. 

PS: Add that Kurbaan Hua Gif that you made also on the first page.. this one..

Aishuuu Jaaanaaa ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— Thank u my love for always supporting me, to be honest u are also one of the reasons I had the courage to do this to myself... I louuu u... โค๏ธ

ps : Im no SRK fan but I do like SRK-Dpad together... Wait didnt I explain this already on FB when I first posted it??๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ˜ก

Zaaruu congratulations sista !!! First page is just Mindblowing !!! โค๏ธ I Really love this one โ˜บ๏ธ

and i'm kinda surprised to see that your first page filled with SRK creations ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Sistaaa๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— ufff finally I have a dukaaan just like our Mama Queen... ๐Ÿ˜†Like mother like daughter...๐Ÿคฃ Thank u so much re for liking my work so far โค๏ธ

PS 1 : Another one๐Ÿค” I already explained rmb?? ๐Ÿ˜ก So now u want SRK stuff or not???๐Ÿ˜ˆ
PS 2 : I wish Mama and Dada were here...๐Ÿ˜’ Rmb the fun we had in Mama's dukaan??๐Ÿ˜ญ  
prema_ks thumbnail
Congratulations Zaara ๐Ÿฅณ
Will be waiting for more maaneet/Drashti's creation.

zaaratq thumbnail
This content was originally posted by--WhiteGirl-

congrats zaara!!! 
happy to see ur work!! 
i know this thread is gonna rock!!

Thank u meeenu ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— Louuu you โค๏ธ

This content was originally posted by-RageOfAnAngel

Guess who made the thread after a LOOONG time ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Zaara aka hubby darling aka TQ ๐Ÿคฃ aka sweetu ๐Ÿค—
Guess who entry maring ๐Ÿ˜Ž
tang tang tang tang  
Omg loved the 1st pages collections ๐Ÿ‘
Me coming with my pitara of requests ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
You better rid that lazy bum of yours๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿคฃ 
Mere ko pm bhul kar bhi don't forget ๐Ÿ˜ก
LOVE YOU ๐Ÿค—
THIS IS AWESOME !!!! 

Bubuuu!!! ๐Ÿค—U are the reason why I got this weird name for my dukaan...โค๏ธ Thank u so much baby... ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—And right from my first siggy till now you have always given me your support and louuu...๐Ÿ˜ณ Plus u are always there whenever I needed help... ๐Ÿ˜ƒThank u will be small appreciation... Louuu u my power gal... ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

DD is still mine... ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†

This content was originally posted by--Orchid-

๐Ÿ˜ฒ Finally!! You Open Your Own Shop  

Congratulations Zaaru for opening your first ever creations gallery ๐Ÿฅณ

Oops!! Artistry Planet๐Ÿ˜Ž*cool name*๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

OMG!!!  
your Favourites list is never-ending๐Ÿคฃ

All of your creations are amazing๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘

I alwayz Love ur All Work ๐Ÿ˜ณ

keep up the great work๐Ÿ˜ƒ

waiting for more..Update soon!!

PS:; Gosh change white font yarr...pehel hi i hv dobul battery ๐Ÿ˜†

Ruuu ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Finally u ended up here๐Ÿ˜† Did u like see your name in the list??๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰ Name credits goes to Bubu(SreePriya) the genius๐Ÿ˜† Well the list there is just about 45% of my complete favourite list๐Ÿ˜† I cant help it though, I watch everything yet I don exactly interested in most of the shows๐Ÿ˜† Confused??๐Ÿ˜† Thats ME...๐Ÿ˜ณ THank you for loving my work darling, and btw Im a bigg fan of your work๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—

ps : ooopsss, i love this color combination๐Ÿ˜‰ sorry abt that, but i had the theme fixed๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ณ plus its light grey, not white..๐Ÿ˜†

This content was originally posted by--Ratzz-

zaaaruuu congo sweeetieee m happyyy now there is one ddian shop too in this forum

Thank u daaarlinggg...๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ Yes one more, and I hope there be more coming...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

This content was originally posted by--Patronus-

congratualtions zaaru!!!!!

Kamini ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— thank u for your presence๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† louuu uโค๏ธ

This content was originally posted by-nehakariba

Congrats zara

I have always loved ur work
All the best

Thank u dear๐Ÿค— and one more hug for always loving my work and supporting me๐Ÿค—
Muaahhโค๏ธ

This content was originally posted by-rose24

Congrats zaara dii its amazing luved it 
Lookin forward for more 
Keep rocking dii

Thank u dearrr so much for loving my work...โค๏ธ Muaahhh๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

This content was originally posted by-GilrinTheGold

Congratz Zaara on your new shop! All the best ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank u dear so much ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by-RageOfAnAngel

Guess who made the thread after a LOOONG time ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Zaara aka hubby darling aka TQ ๐Ÿคฃ aka sweetu ๐Ÿค—
Guess who entry maring ๐Ÿ˜Ž
tang tang tang tang  
Omg loved the 1st pages collections ๐Ÿ‘
Me coming with my pitara of requests ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
You better rid that lazy bum of yours๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿคฃ 
Mere ko pm bhul kar bhi don't forget ๐Ÿ˜ก
LOVE YOU ๐Ÿค—
THIS IS AWESOME !!!! 

[quote]Bubuuu!!! ๐Ÿค—U are the reason why I got this weird name for my dukaan...โค๏ธ Thank u so much baby... ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—And right from my first siggy till now you have always given me your support and louuu...๐Ÿ˜ณ Plus u are always there whenever I needed help... ๐Ÿ˜ƒThank u will be small appreciation... Louuu u my power gal... ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

DD is still mine... ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†   [/quote]

@underlined : Lets agree to disagree ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿคฃ
love ya too hun I can't wait for the Update ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Edited by RageOfAnAngel - 9 years ago
zaaratq thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-BrainEaterOwl

Congo Shongo on your 1st shop Zaaruuu ๐Ÿฅณ

I just loved the thread and those sample creations are just fabulous.!! Gosh those Ash-Hrithik Siggie and Gifs are out of the world n m so using Jodha-Akbar Gif โค๏ธ Ash-HR chemistry is sooo sizzling โ˜บ๏ธ

And DD n Maaneet creation are dreamy too, i guess after months m gonna change my siggie dabba all thanks to your awesome creations 

I know the shop is close but my only request is gonna be that just update DD/Maaneet/Geet creations in your every update and m happy.. I dont want anything else.. With your update i will change my dabba also..!! ๐Ÿ˜†

-Sanjana! ๐Ÿค—

Sanjuuu ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Thank u so much jaanupie for loving my work so much... U are also one of the reasons I opened this shaaap... Rmb how u and aishuuu wanted me to open one while we were preparing for DD AT...
As for updates, rest assured, Ill try to include my fav gal and pair every now and then... And so u can keep changing your dabba... And Aish-Hrithik are like one of my all time fav pairs in BW... Ill continue to make on them...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank u darling for commenting and liking here as well... ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Res again...๐Ÿค” So when u planning to unres...๐Ÿคช Just like Razuuu... ๐Ÿ˜†
This content was originally posted by-Sehrish_VruShan

First of Congratulations Zaara for your first shop ๐Ÿค—
I loved your work ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Your coloring is very good 
Keep up the good work 
Thanks for the PM 

Thank u so much dear...๐Ÿค— I love your work more... If u are following the tutorials thread, I have posted my psd coloring.. Ill post here as well from now... Thank you dear once again... ๐Ÿค—

Thank you so much๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

ps : why I feel you changed your ID and I knew u... ๐Ÿค”
This content was originally posted by--Have.a.dream-

Congo for ur 1st shop , m so glad for u ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and the edits are just fantabulous , loved em  

Awww thank u dear... ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
This content was originally posted by-debomaaneet

Many many Congrats Zaara di for ur first CG!!! ๐Ÿค— A first always holds a special place in our heart.
I've seen ur works on FB n it's amazing..it is rather surprising that it took so long for u to open a CG, but chalo koi gal nehi..der aye durast aye ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
All the sample works are, expectantly, amazing!
My personal favourites r DD n DP ones albeit I liked alll the icons,siggies n gifs โค๏ธ โค๏ธ
U can surely be called, along with toilet queen๐Ÿ˜†,Icon-Queen as well ๐Ÿ˜ƒ all d icons r so so sooo good!!!
Btw..m curious to know why do u call urself toilet queen? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Will b looking forward to ur next update..n expect more DD n Maaneet stuffs.

Jaaanuuu๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—i missed u so much re... ๐Ÿ˜ณ i was being a DQ thinking that NO ONE will visit my dukaan, but now Im happy with the response...๐Ÿ˜ƒ DD ones are my fav as well, u know why ๐Ÿ˜‰ Icon queen๐Ÿ˜ฒ Nahiii, I rather be only known as Toilet Queen..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

ps : Im called toilet queen because thats my real nickname... i love toilets basically, i have a relationship with my home toilet... I do everything there have done everything, well except for anything that is to come after im married, like u know making love... but otherwise toilets are actually are our saviour... it saves me from my nagging mum and angry dad... plus net connection in toilets are always better, better reception inside.. and the best part?? stats prove that u are more creative when u are in a toilet... Laaa don ask me for further explanation.. 

Hope u got the isshtorryy now... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

This content was originally posted by-tabby999

many many congrats for ur shaaap !!!!

awesome creations ...but my fav ..do i need to tell ..
my drashti looking amazing 
looking ff to see ur work..

congrats once again !!!!

Thank u darling... ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—Ofcourse I know who is your fav.. Well u r lucky that she is also my fav gal...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

This content was originally posted by-devashree_h

Congrats Zara!!

I love your Sig style and colouring. There are sooo many Sigs on the first page that I like.

All the Best for your shop.

Thank u dear for commenting and liking my work... Your FC request, is it still on or are u using whatever I made??๐Ÿ˜† Anws thank u for coming again๐Ÿค—

This content was originally posted by--.serendipity.-

Hey Zaara! 

Congrats on your first shop! I just opened mine a couple of months ago as well (: 

Your creations are absolutely gorgeous! Keep up the absolutely amazing work!

Hope you have a lot more shops to come! 

Love,

Kiret <3

Hey Kiret thank you so much dear for your comment.. and thank u for liking my work๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

This content was originally posted by-_lehar_

awesome thread zaara...

Thank u dear ๐Ÿค—

This content was originally posted by-aishu3003

congozz 4 d new shop๐Ÿฅณ

beautiful creations๐Ÿ‘
plz do pm me wen u update๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank u so much dear... and sure will pm u...๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

This content was originally posted by-Vivirti_Suvian2

You don't like salman Bhai kya koi na But I love south movies as my favorite was Allu arjun but love Suriya mahesh babu and prabhaas

Not a fan yaar, but that doesnt mean Ill NEVER make on him... I did a year ago, I made a pehla pehla pyar avi with him and madz... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ofcourse u can expect more on Surya & Mahesh and also arjun and prabhas๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank u dear ๐Ÿค—

This content was originally posted by-prema_ks

Congratulations Zaara ๐Ÿฅณ

Will be waiting for more maaneet/Drashti's creation.

Thank u dear... U can def expect more on Maaneet and DD... ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

zaaratq thumbnail

@Bubu - She is MINE...๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† And yes update coming now that replies are over...๐Ÿ˜ƒ