Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Pankhu returns before Adisha's Engagement-E24

PaYa_Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
http://www.domainblocked.com/media/video.php?id=2249744

http://www.desi**fo***.net/forum/u-me-aur-tv/430153-u-me-tv-e24-9th-september-2014-video-watch-online.html

Wow,Celebration time doubles as Pankhu's alive news comes before Adisha's Engagement.

🥳

So,we have got confirmation that Wedding track is for PAYA only.Ayesha must go away from Adi's life.

Welcome back Pankhu and PAYA.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
THNX...
THANK GOD ...
SO RELIEVED ...
It'll b painful if Aysha had to GO after re-marriege..
Rainbowcatxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for sharing :D
khadeeja_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tfs!
omg yaaay cant wait for pankhuri's return :)
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I did not like how Nakuul was completely behaving as Dumb when he was asked about to whom he will choose over Pankhuri and Aisha. Intead he behaved as if he is dumbstruck on the question & tried to ignore it but he failed! 
Instead of acting there he could have plainly said, Pankhuri obviously. And watching Disha's interview it seems like there will be double role for sometime & they will show us so much of pain for Aisha because of Pankhuri returning to house. Can someone remind these writers that the show belongs to Pankhuri and Aditya! and now when Pankhuri is back, they should focus more on her instead of Aisha!

anyways, hope we dont get disappointment from writers side at least now.
PaYa_Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Dev.*

I did not like how Nakuul was completely behaving as Dumb when he was asked about to whom he will choose over Pankhuri and Aisha. Intead he behaved as if he is dumbstruck on the question & tried to ignore it but he failed! 

Instead of acting there he could have plainly said, Pankhuri obviously. And watching Disha's interview it seems like there will be double role for sometime & they will show us so much of pain for Aisha because of Pankhuri returning to house. Can someone remind these writers that the show belongs to Pankhuri and Aditya! and now when Pankhuri is back, they should focus more on her instead of Aisha!

anyways, hope we dont get disappointment from writers side at least now.

Nakuul said we should watch it on Saturday episode for that question.He tried to keep it suspense.😉

Anyway,I think Ayesha's track will end by week or 2 and hope cvs have planned good farewell for her without hurting anyone.

CVs should not forget that few viewers including me never stopped watching the show only because of blind  trust on them and also the fans from IF,twitter,FB effort of bringing back Pankhu finally got paid off.

Yes,Now CVs should concentrate only on Pankhuri and Adi instead of Ayesha and it will happen yar as Pankhu's alive news comes before their engagement.So this ayesha track won't be written for long time.Otherwise they would have brought pankhu after Adisha's marriage.

Most important its very important them to show Pankhu's coma track as she is like alive dead  in hospital without Adi and family and also Adi's painful journey from past 2 yrs without his wife.They should concentrate only only PAYA's journey which is going to be super success for the show and fans.We are already seeing this major effect on UK TV TRP,PKDH regained its Top 1 position from last week and also Nakuul/Disha's ranks increased in IF.😊

Waiting for Sep 11th episode.Love u Pankhu and PAYA.😊
ItsAlia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
here is the captions of today's segment