Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Ambika was so annoying yesterday

sharsidd thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Couldn't stand Ambika's expressions in yesterdays episode.she made so much faces whenever someone praised Ayesha.
Ambika was such a positive character why is she hating Ayesha so much.its okay to not like her but why so much hatred..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbowcatxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I completely agree with you. In my opinion, when Ambika constantly kept taunting Aisha, I felt it was very uncivil of her. I can not believe Ambika, whom is Pankhuri's mother was so cruel towards Aisha. Aisha did nothing, infact, whatever Aisha did was for the welfare for so many. Pankhuri's mother was so sweet and kind before, what has happened to her now? I felt so remorseful for Aisha. I understand that Ambika is just furious at Aisha as she has her daughters face, and she is missing her daughter, but honestly, what has Aisha ever done to Ambika? Aisha was always loyal towards Ambika, so why is Ambika not accepting Aisha's loyalty? 
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Its not just yesterday. I am on a hate Ambika mode right from the time she has seen Aisha. Like seriously Y do u want to involve in your dead daughter's husband's family life.?
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Chitrathan

Its not just yesterday. I am on a hate Ambika mode right from the time she has seen Aisha. Like seriously Y do u want to involve in your dead daughter's husband's family life.?

Involving in your son-in-law's family is still acceptable, but the way she began hating on Ayesha is just disgusting! I've been hating Ambika ever since Ayesha went Kullu. They've completely changed Ambika, there's nothing good left of her. She's become a hater.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: christiandior.

Involving in your son-in-law's family is still acceptable, but the way she began hating on Ayesha is just disgusting! I've been hating Ambika ever since Ayesha went Kullu. They've completely changed Ambika, there's nothing good left of her. She's become a hater.

Given more weight to change of characters for the sake of entertainment which has destroyed a beautiful fictional character 'Ambika' because her expressions were unbearable in last episode especially when she bashed Aisha left, right and centre for no reason.
ItsAlia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i really hate this ambika from the beginning of the show😡😡