Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Damn DDoS attack third party attack i was Trying at morning but it won't work don't know the mentality of that people thank god it's working properly now
And thank you vijay glad that I back with bang and thank uou TECH TEAM for accurate result 
Edited by Vivirti_Suvian2 - 9 years ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Pls no apologies...thanks a lot for sorting it  out and explaining us ...i hope all is well now...😃 really missed IF sterday... Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 9 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks for the explanation, Vijay sir! :) 
-Mandeep- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'm so glad the site is back! Thank you so much for explaining what happened ðŸ˜Š
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for informing.. :) Missed IF though.. 
stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
thank u for the update. i'm still having some issues connecting to IF right now, although they seem to be temporary they r very frequent - in fact have been trying to post this for the last 10 minutes. some pages r opening up and some r not - these r the messages i'm getting: 

'Error 522 Ray ID: 16748b7f6d6d06c4

Connection timed out'

'The initial connection between CloudFlare's network and the origin web server timed out. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.'

'If you're the owner of this website:
Contact your hosting provider letting them know your web server is not completing requests. An Error 522 means that the request was able to connect to your web server, but that the request didn't finish. The most likely cause is that something on your server is hogging resources.'

good luck to the whole team, hoping ur able to resolve this soon :) 
MochaQueen thumbnail
Thank you for keeping us updated and thank you to the team for resolving the issues and making the website better for us. 
OindrilaVirgoan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for informing the members here 😃..I was wondering what went wrong all of a sudden ðŸ˜³
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I faced this in morning.. I-F wasnt opening for me..

but, glad its working fine now :)
MochaQueen thumbnail
Is it still slow os is it just mine?