Regarding today's DDoS attack and resolution. - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Thank you for explaining and solving the problem Vijay Bhai 

I was so glad when IF started working again those 5-6 hours felt like world stopped or something uff very addicted to IF hahah 

anyways thanks again for solving 
Thank you bhaiyya. Some ppl complained even today that it did not work.
For me it's working.
Originally posted by devina22

Thanks for explaining
Wonder if this will be compatible to apple products like iPhone iPads etc. as Apple products do not let one copy and paste here in the forum
The apple guys say this is because this IF is not compatible to Apple or is it the other way

Really? I am on IF all the time of my iPhone and it can copy and paste, it's just hard, but it works
I appreciate the update!  Thank you so much! 
I was wondering why IF wasnt opening. 
Well glad you and your team are being proactive about the situation and working to mitigate the problem.

Good luck :)

Site started working for me yesterday on my pc bt again stopped. Now only i can access from my phone. I tried empty cache every thing bt not working on pc :(
For users who have not been able to access the site should check their Browsers as it might be that they are failing our Firewall's Browser Integrity Check. Please check if your PC / Mac is having unwanted programs / malwares / adwares or viruses.

Browser Integrity Check is similar to Bad Behavior and looks for common HTTP headers abused most commonly by spammers and denies access to your page. It will also challenge visitors that do not have a user agent or a non standard user agent (also commonly used by abuse bots, crawlers or visitors).

So if you have any Extensions which modifies the content in any way or automate requests then you need to remove that extension / plugin.
Thankyou Vijay sir & tech- team for resolving the issue & letting us know about it! :)
Thank for  the information 
My comment got thrashed 😡
not fair 😭