Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

UMT/SBS/SBB -Naitik leaving/hina clarification

-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
UMT- naitik has left for Surat so akshara and Duggu were missing him and were feeling low.. Devyani gave chai to akshara.. Hinas interview she said it's whatsapp ka zamana 😆 but I want to send a love letter through a pigeon. The reporter said that hina is missing working with Karan.. Then hina said if the show even goes on till 20 years we will do it because we are so comfortable working with each other.

But the background voice said that yrkkh may go off air 🤢 😭
Why on earth? Just for two weeks we aren't the slot leader so SP can't axe it, that's insane .. I hope it's not true!

SBS- they showed naitik leaving waving at everyone akshara and Duggu are sad.. Duggu hugs Akshara .
Hinas interview she said that naitik Is gone for 2and a half months which is like quite a long time .. Aj tak woh Itne Dino ke liye rahe hain na mujh se, na Ghar Walon se aur na Naksh se except for when he was in coma so first time he's going because of didi ... Then hina said that fans are fighting because I said that I don't wanna shoot with naitik.. But I had meant that naitik will shoot outdoor and I won't have to.. I can't avoid naitik and anyway in next two episodes I will be there !!! ( thank you for the clarification,, we love u!! ) 🤗 🤗

SBB- naitik called .. So they all got happy ..
Hina said they might play garba this time in Surat 😃

SBB (UFF UFF mirchi seg) they showed hinas complete clarification she said that fans have a misconception so they should get it out of their head and not fight ..
She actually said don't fight because of naitik akshara

Seriously big hug to hina!!!! 🤗

Sbs also showed in the end that hinas family members are inkashmir and she hasn't been able to communicate with them as there has been flooding thr
Edited by -Maryam - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoMoreAFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today Hina di clearly said in her interview that there is nothing like that ...that she doesn't want to shoot with Karan Bhaiyya
She meant to say that if he shoots outdoor then she will not have to shoot outdoor
To all the haters...Please stay out
NoMoreAFAN thumbnail
Today Hina di clearly said in her interview that there is nothing like that ...that she doesn't want to shoot with Karan Bhaiyya
She meant to say that if he shoots outdoor then she will not have to shoot outdoor
To all the haters...Please stay out
She also said that this time may be Naitik - Akshara will be seen playing Garba in Surat
I hope this becomes true...fingers crossed
-Maryam thumbnail
OMG really naitik akshara garba in Surat wow 😃
NoMoreAFAN thumbnail
Yes Hina Di told in SBS segment
Also loved her UMT interview
NAKSHMYJAAN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
why on earth UMT always spread rumors about yeh rishta i am feeling very sad.🤢🤢🤢🤢😭😭😭
but happy when hina said she is very much comfortable with karan and now she loves to work with him at least more 20 years.
she was laughing when she said that i read it somewhere that i am not liking to work with karan . fans are fighting there. she also adds that she can't ignore naitik so as naitik .
love her all interviews today 😃😃😃😃
at last all the members got their answers 😆😆😆

and I hope we can see a good track of surat .
-Maryam thumbnail
Hina visits IF daily she mentioned in one of her interview =)
I'm glad she clarified everything..
Proud of her! 😊
nero95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
off topic. Hina's family is in Kashmir and she can't contact them.
-Maryam thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nero95

off topic. Hina's family is in Kashmir and she can't contact them.

Who said so?
nero95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
it was on sbs, near the end of the show.