UMT/SBS/SBB -Naitik leaving/hina clarification - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by nero95

it was on sbs, near the end of the show.

and they had another actor from another show who was also trying to contact his sister. 

and they had another actor from another show who was also trying to contact his sister.
oh that's horrible :(
yeah, and they said they want those family members to contact them as quickly as possible
I was going to post this Maryam :) as well. Tpday Hina also said one thing that she misses shooting with Karan and she want to continue shooting with him for coming 20 years or more as they are very comfortable with each other...thanks Hina for putting aside all baseless rumours!

Also, U ME & TV said YRKKH will end soon? gosh! this cant happen what We will do then,...I hope this is wrong! ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by *Dev.*

I was going to post this Maryam :) as well. Tpday Hina also said one thing that she misses shooting with Karan and she want to continue shooting with him for coming 20 years or more as they are very comfortable with each other...thanks Hina for putting aside all baseless rumours!

Also, U ME & TV said YRKKH will end soon? gosh! this cant happen what We will do then,...I hope this is wrong! ðŸ˜³

Doesn't E24 have a track record of giving false rumours including about this as well?

Doesn't E24 have a track record of giving false rumours including about this as well?

Yes
Let's hope it's a rumour
thanx for da seg i miss today  nice int of hina she misses karan n hina clarification gives da tight slaps the bashers n ya yeh rishta as more to shown n a long way n ya its only a rumours that r spread time to time so not worry yeh rishta  not to end soon and ya her bro in kashmir hope she contact him soon
Originally posted by -Maryam

Yes
Let's hope it's a rumour

I agree with both of you. Rumour ho toh hie accha hain.😳
Originally posted by Meow_Aleena

Tfs...😃

You in IF 😲 🥱 helloo ji
Originally posted by -Maryam

You in IF 😲 🥱 helloo ji