Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Turn of Events and The End of Ayesha

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
As happy as I am to have Pankhuri back on board, I feel really sorry for Ayesha. She came a long way to make her space in the family, with Sheela, Avantika and Adi. And now the CVs will scrap her character as though a second person in Adi's life has no meaning because Pankhuri has come back.

Star Plus' theme line: "Rishta Wohi Soch Nayi" was introduced so that all Star Plus shows show and inspire people to think in a new and more positive manner. So far, almost all the shows have shown this positivity. PKDH was also in this category once upon a time.

The Mistakes:

First, by showing Avantika all negative and taking her character to the same stage where she was when Adi had suddenly married Pankhuri, pissed me off. I was unhappy with the character change in Avantika, because she was always a very mature and understanding woman. She had gone through the whole phase of seeing the goodness in Pankhuri, and yet she was not able to judge Ayesha correctly? Come on CVs, we are not that dumb.

Second, Payal. When Rubel fell in love with Payal, she was a smart girl. Despite having an affair with Rohit, Payal was still sensible and her character was given some logic. After the leap, it's as though Payal had a drastic change, from being a decent wife, she became a complete opposite grey character. Can the CVs not be stable with their character sketch for God's sake? How much will you spoil a character for TRPs sake? Changing Sheela was fine, she is kinda funny when she acts like a detective and all. But Payal's change was just outside the limit.

Now the third and last one is of Ayesha. CVs already knew that people love Pankhuri and Adi as a pair. Despite that they killed Pankhuri off - which killed the show half way. No one wanted Ayesha with Adi. Then they showed a little hope by changing Ayesha into a good wife and bringing Pankhuri's characteristics in her. The show was going all logical because although everyone would eventually accept Ayesha as Adi's wife - Adi knew he only loved Pankhuri. I was game with how the story was moving because this a real life situation. Sometimes people we really love (our spouses) die at a very young age, leaving the other one extremely lonely and heart broken. I was happy that Star Plus was living by it's theme and showing that a widow/widower needs to move on in life, even it means trying to love another person and giving love a second chance. I was happy with what was being shown. Especially knowing that in India, after a husband dies, some women are made to live like a loner all their life and are not allowed to re-marry or love again. At least such a topic was being shown that it is NOT wrong to move on? They were following the steps of P S I Love You - a book I truly love.

And now they suddenly decide to bring Pankhuri back? WHY? No, don't get me wrong. I've said it above, I love Adi-Pankhuri as a pair and I'm not a Adi-Ayesha shipper. Besides, whether Pankhuri or Ayesha, it's Disha playing the character right? At the end of the day we get to watch Nakuul and Disha's chemistry right? Then why such a fuss? Why was such a beautiful story line killed off like this?

To each their own, I know many people might disagree with my opinion since they only want Pankhuri with Adi, but I thought showcasing my POV was also important - I am thinking from the viewpoint of a society, of Indian norms, and not only looking at a fictional love story.

Cheers.
Edited by christiandior. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vivek_IBMIndia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i completely agree... even i used to like this now ...maybe a phase only i disliked was Avantika and Ambika trying to link Adi and Poonam... i was completely shocked especiaally after Ayesha herself told Avantika that she loves Adi and she cares for him...  i absolutely started loving this except this one... i think if Kaira arrival has been shown earlier before finalising Pankhu re-entry maybe audience would have got their charm back...
NOTE--- i think the show lost its charm not because of Pankhuri's death alone but the exit of Kaira-Varun and Preeti-Sameer also contributed largely
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: christiandior.

As happy as I am to have Pankhuri back on board, I feel really sorry for Ayesha. She came a long way to make her space in the family, with Sheela, Avantika and Adi. And now the CVs will scrap her character as though a second person in Adi's life has no meaning because Pankhuri has come back.
I think they will have double role for now as disha said in a interview so Aisha still has some time left in the story. They have shown us like that we will feel bad for aisha & will get disappointed to make us confused whether to celebrate or not. Its a trick sonia! dont fall in to it!

Star Plus' theme line: "Rishta Wohi Soch Nayi" was introduced so that all Star Plus shows show and inspire people to think in a new and more positive manner. So far, almost all the shows have shown this positivity. PKDH was also in this category once upon a time.
Agree.

First, by showing Avantika all negative and taking her character to the same stage where she was Adi had suddenly married Pankhuri, pissed me off. I was unhappy with the character change in Avantika, because she was always a very mature and understanding woman.

That is known as lack of creativity on writers side because they repeated the same story with Adi-Aisha and made Avantika what was she in initial days, nothing new. Now I don;t have that respect for Avantika anymore because she has lost it by her actions.

Second, Payal. When Rubel fell in love with Payal, she was a smart girl. Despite having an affair with Rohit, Payal was still sensible and her character was given some logic. After the leap, it's as though Payal had a drastic change, from being a decent wife, she became a complete opposite grey character. Can the CVs not be stable with their character sketch for God's sake? How much will you spoil a character for TRPs sake?

No comments on Payal as creatives are themselves confused to shape her character and now when they saw PKDH ratings decreased instantly so they had no choice other than return of Pankhuri.

Now the third and last one is of Ayesha. CVs already knew that people love Pankhuri and Adi as a pair. Despite that they killed Pankhuri off - which killed the show half way. No one wanted Ayesha with Adi. Then they showed a little hope by changing Ayesha into a good wife and bringing Pankhuri's characteristics in her. The show was going all logical because although everyone would eventually accept Ayesha as Adi's wife - Adi knew he only loved Pankhuri. I was game with how the story was moving because this a real life situation. Sometimes people we really love (our spouses) die at a very young age, leaving the other one extremely lonely and heart broken. I was happy that Star Plus was living by it's theme and showing that a widow/widower needs to move on in life, even it means trying to love another person and giving love a second chance. I was happy with what was being shown. Especially knowing that in India, after a husband dies, some women are made to live like a loner all their life and are not allowed to re-marry or love again. At least such a topic was being shown that it is NOT wrong to move on? They were following the steps of P S I Love You - a book I truly love.
Killing Pankhuri & bringing a look alike of her was never logical not justified. With Pankhuri, like you said, story was killed half way and Adi alone cannot run the story which is clear now with the dipping TRPs. People would have accepted Aisha if she was Pankhuri only but she is not Pankhuri hence got rejected by viewers. This would had become a real life situation if Aisha was not look alike of Pankhuri because in real life, look alike do not exists!. Even twins have dissimilarity! 
Creatives also went wrong in changing character of Aisha. There was NO need to make Aisha just like Pankhuri by transforming aisha !  We Loved Aisha as her own and by the time she has changed herself, majority started disliking her because of that reason. Other illogical thing they did was Aisha falling in Love with Adi. Why she had to fall in Love with only Adi? The earth is so big and she would have got some preferences and likes but why only Adi? that doesn;t also makes sense.  

And now they suddenly decide to bring Pankhuri back? WHY? No, don't get me wrong. I've said it above, I love Adi-Pankhuri as a pair and I'm not a Adi-Ayesha shipper. Besides, whether Pankhuri or Ayesha, it's Disha playing the character right? At the end of the day we get to watch Nakuul and Disha's chemistry right? Then why such a fuss? Why was such a beautiful story line killed off like this?
Because TRPs have reduced to more than half! and if they continue, then chances are high that Star plus will end this crap. That is why they had no choice other than bringing Pankhuri back which was getting demanded from so many months! 
yes, you're right that it is disha only playing both characters but viewers are not fool either. Name does matter a lot and they only want to see Pankhuri with Aditya because this show is the story of PaYa and NOT Aisha! She was brought to have some freshness & some relief for disha if truly say! and ever since Pankhuri has gone, Adi has become the puppet of Avantika-Harish's hands because they are playing with his emotions as if he is a kid. First it was harish who did drama by bringing aisha and now it is avantika who is forcing adi to marry poonam! so yeah Adi has become a puppet ke jisko jo mann kare karwa lo and he will do it!.
I think you should also read this: Pankhuri comes back, then what?

To each their own, I know many people might disagree with my opinion since they only want Pankhuri with Adi, but I thought showcasing my POV was also important - I am thinking from the viewpoint of a society, of Indian norms, and not only looking at a fictional love story.

Cheers.

Well, unfortunately our show is not a social drama which gives a social message with each passing track๐Ÿ˜†. Aisha is rejected by viewers, look on twitter, majority are only wanting Pankhuri. And the reason I gave above about why people do not like Aisha are enough I guess. 

Right now, I'm very happy with Pankhuri return and all I want is to give a meaningful ending to Aisha's character and also get back her marks which are/were on her neck๐Ÿ˜•.๐Ÿ˜†...as she is not pankhuri and they tried to hide those marks to make her look like pankhuri but failed attempts๐Ÿ˜†. Those marks were vanished overnight!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜† to make her look like pankhuri with changing in her characteristics but sadly these were of no use. 

I know sonia, why you;re feelng bad for aisha, and I understand you because creatives have tried hard to do injustice to aisha from last couple of episodes that one will have sympathy for her but also the truth remains intact that Pankhuri still rules viewers heart so Aisha has to go. Though I don;t mind double role as well but if done in elegant manner as I don;t want to see any change in Aisha's characteristics. 

I was the one who wanted Aisha to turn out to be Pankhuri from always and Pankhuri having some characters of Aisha - but creatives have their own way and they taken bringing Pankhuri back way so no doubt I will chose Pankhuri over Aisha any day.๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by *Dev.* - 9 years ago
PaYa_Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Well, unfortunately our show is not a social drama which gives a social message with each passing track๐Ÿ˜†. Aisha is rejected by viewers, look on twitter, majority are only wanting Pankhuri. And the reason I gave above about why people do not like Aisha are enough I guess. 

Right now, I'm very happy with Pankhuri return and all I want is to give a meaningful ending to Aisha's character and also get back her marks which are/were on her neck๐Ÿ˜•.๐Ÿ˜†...as she is not pankhuri and they tried to hide those marks to make her look like pankhuri but failed attempts๐Ÿ˜†. Those marks were vanished overnight!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜† to make her look like pankhuri with changing in her characteristics but sadly these were of no use. 

I know sonia, why you;re feelng bad for aisha, and I understand you because creatives have tried hard to do injustice to aisha from last couple of episodes that one will have sympathy for her but also the truth remains intact that Pankhuri still rules viewers heart so Aisha has to go. Though I don;t mind double role as well but if done in elegant manner as I don;t want to see any change in Aisha's characteristics. 

I was the one who wanted Aisha to turn out to be Pankhuri from always and Pankhuri having some characters of Aisha - but creatives have their own way and they taken bringing Pankhuri back way so no doubt I will chose Pankhuri over Aisha any day.๐Ÿ˜Š

100 % agree with you Dev.Thanks for responding on behalf of all Pankhu and PAYA's loyal fans.
Vivek_IBMIndia thumbnail

myself included in this as i will prefer Pankhuri over Ayesha as

the real truth is
Adi is Pankhuri's and Pankhuri is Aditya's

but still something looks missing , but that will be left to discuss another day...some twist , for sometime now Ayesha has to stay to be provided respectful farewell as per story demands...lets see
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: GloryBeckons

myself included in this as i will prefer Pankhuri over Ayesha as

the real truth is
Adi is Pankhuri's and Pankhuri is Aditya's

but still something looks missing , but that will be left to discuss another day...some twist , for sometime now Ayesha has to stay to be provided respectful farewell as per story demands...lets see

Thank you guys!๐Ÿค—

But Vivek, whats that something? any hint provided? Lets discuss that too!๐Ÿ˜†
shomoy25 thumbnail
I also agree with u.Twist is ok.But its one kind of meaningless twist.I dont like it
Vivek_IBMIndia thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Thank you guys!๐Ÿค—

But Vivek, whats that something? any hint provided? Lets discuss that too!๐Ÿ˜†

i meant that if Ayesha will stay for sometime as per Disha iinterview in SBB, then there is a chance of twists ,... until and unless CVs clear it that she is Pankhuri and where was she...how come Pankhuri suddenly enters just before Adi and Ayesha marriage... and also read someone commented somewhere during Adi accident track when Nafisa said that face cAN BE CHANGED BUT NOT THE BLOOD GROUP... and also Rahul Modi also tweeted that there is more to eye as it seems... jo let us wait and watch the episodes first as it is too early to comment...but even then if u have asked so i am putting my fears here----What if Latika is in disguised form of Pankhuri with the help of Arif as all evil shake hands with Latika and also Nakuul said in interview it was pre planned... and also we may see Maasi entry too? (well may turn out to be my wishful thinking) just putting my inner thoughts as it cant be all happy shappy-...

Wonder this clears out soon.. Either way if Ayesha stays or goes ... tracks and story forward has lot of scope ...
Bobbi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: GloryBeckons

i completely agree... even i used to like this now ...maybe a phase only i disliked was Avantika and Ambika trying to link Adi and Poonam... i was completely shocked especiaally after Ayesha herself told Avantika that she loves Adi and she cares for him...  i absolutely started loving this except this one... i think if Kaira arrival has been shown earlier before finalising Pankhu re-entry maybe audience would have got their charm back...

NOTE--- i think the show lost its charm not because of Pankhuri's death alone but the exit of Kaira-Varun and Preeti-Sameer also contributed largely

I think Kaira's re-entry has been a good plus point in the show, and story has been going so smoothly! 
Bobbi. thumbnail

Hi Dev,

LOL thanks for the long reply. Truly speaking, I was looking for members who share the same perspective as I do.

The blue part: Exact look-alikes do not exist in real life, obviously everyone knows that. From Seeta aur Geeta to Kaho Na Pyaar Hai to Rowdy Rathore, the double role has always been a hit concept. PKDH is surely not the first serial to adopt this line, so let's not call it an illogical one. We watch serials because concept, love stories, they are all an illusion - nothing is real. So the double role is also to be treated as an illusion that is done for the entertainment of viewers. 

As for TRPs, like I said, the creatives of PKDH have gone miles and centuries only to gain TRPs for their show. They first killed off Pankhuri for TRPs, and are now bringing her back for the same. Let's keep in mind one thing that I am not hating on Pankhuri or her storyline, I was just posting my viewpoint on what would happen to any person like Ayesha - a woman who falls in love with a widower, and gives so many sacrifices for him and suddenly his first wife returns from the dead. This is my only point.

The green part: Harish and Avantika are definitely NOT using Adi as a puppet. I can't believe you just said that! No parent ever treats their child as a puppet, especially Adi. Don't you see the love and care both of them have towards Adi? If you had a son, whose wife dies at a very young age, would you allow him to live like a loner all his wife? Didn't you see what Adi was like for 2 years after Pankhuri died? He was half dead too! Every parent will not be able to see their son in pain. And despite having different points of view, both Harish and Avantika have just wanted to see Adi happy and move on in life. They do know that Aditya will always only love Pankhuri, but he has a long life to live, and it can't pass alone. He needs a companion, a life partner, someone who can help him overcome this sorrow, just like Ayesha did. So please don't say they treat him like a puppet because that's truly not fair.

At the end, thanks for understanding my viewpoint, Dev. I was speaking on behalf of all those who have seen their life partner die, and have a right to move on. You confused my point with a whole other story of logic and Pankhuri's importance in the show. But thanks :)
1 2
Next