Turn of Events and The End of Ayesha - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by PAYANASHA15

100 % agree with you Dev.Thanks for responding on behalf of all Pankhu and PAYA's loyal fans.

Hi PayaNasha15,

You might be thinking I'm not a Pankhu or PaYa loyal fan. Truly speaking, my post is not about Pankhuri or PaYa, it's about Ayesha - a second wife of a man whose wife died and to what extent he has the right to move on. I didn't say that Pankhuri should not come back, I am just saying that what Star Plus did is wrong, because they are showcasing a wrong point to their audience. No personal grudges please :)
Originally posted by GloryBeckons

myself included in this as i will prefer Pankhuri over Ayesha as

the real truth is
Adi is Pankhuri's and Pankhuri is Aditya's

but still something looks missing , but that will be left to discuss another day...some twist , for sometime now Ayesha has to stay to be provided respectful farewell as per story demands...lets see

NOOO please Vivek, absolutely NO!

Why are you confusing my points?

The point of making this post is not to choose between who is better for Aditya, Pankhuri or Ayesha, NO! It's about the life of a person whose wife has died and how he should move on instead of living in memories. Instead of bringing Pankhuri back, there was other lines they could have adopted, but they have decided to give a tragic end to it.

Please don't make it sound like I am choosing Ayesha over Pankhuri for Adi, because surely that is not what I am focusing on.
Originally posted by christiandior.

NOOO please Vivek, absolutely NO!

Why are you confusing my points?

The point of making this post is not to choose between who is better for Aditya, Pankhuri or Ayesha, NO! It's about the life of a person whose wife has died and how he should move on instead of living in memories. Instead of bringing Pankhuri back, there was other lines they could have adopted, but they have decided to give a tragic end to it.

Please don't make it sound like I am choosing Ayesha over Pankhuri for Adi, because surely that is not what I am focusing on.

yes we all misunderstood you point of view to a certain extent, to be frank enough . maybe i too got carried away by its replies from others, but i completely agree to your clarifications as afterall this is a fiction and all characters are right , even Payal's characterisation was right after 2 yrs of Pankhuri loss, she had no guider and Sheela mami always taunting her, she too drifted away from family and CVs plot was right until Avantika decision to bring Poonam for Adi, even though she is partially right but atlast she will apologise to Ayesha...what happens afterwards to Ayeshais we have to wait...
Originally posted by christiandior.

Hi Dev,

LOL thanks for the long reply. Truly speaking, I was looking for members who share the same perspective as I do.

The blue part: Exact look-alikes do not exist in real life, obviously everyone knows that. From Seeta aur Geeta to Kaho Na Pyaar Hai to Rowdy Rathore, the double role has always been a hit concept. PKDH is surely not the first serial to adopt this line, so let's not call it an illogical one. We watch serials because concept, love stories, they are all an illusion - nothing is real. So the double role is also to be treated as an illusion that is done for the entertainment of viewers. 

As for TRPs, like I said, the creatives of PKDH have gone miles and centuries only to gain TRPs for their show. They first killed off Pankhuri for TRPs, and are now bringing her back for the same. Let's keep in mind one thing that I am not hating on Pankhuri or her storyline, I was just posting my viewpoint on what would happen to any person like Ayesha - a woman who falls in love with a widower, and gives so many sacrifices for him and suddenly his first wife returns from the dead. This is my only point.

The green part: Harish and Avantika are definitely NOT using Adi as a puppet. I can't believe you just said that! No parent ever treats their child as a puppet, especially Adi. Don't you see the love and care both of them have towards Adi? If you had a son, whose wife dies at a very young age, would you allow him to live like a loner all his wife? Didn't you see what Adi was like for 2 years after Pankhuri died? He was half dead too! Every parent will not be able to see their son in pain. And despite having different points of view, both Harish and Avantika have just wanted to see Adi happy and move on in life. They do know that Aditya will always only love Pankhuri, but he has a long life to live, and it can't pass alone. He needs a companion, a life partner, someone who can help him overcome this sorrow, just like Ayesha did. So please don't say they treat him like a puppet because that's truly not fair.

At the end, thanks for understanding my viewpoint, Dev. I was speaking on behalf of all those who have seen their life partner die, and have a right to move on. You confused my point with a whole other story of logic and Pankhuri's importance in the show. But thanks :)

Hey Sonia,

LOL, Your welcome. I was looking for discussion about PKDH from so many days hence LONG reply, LOL. Your point of having another life partner if first one dies, is nice. I do not see any problem with it. Problems arises when they changed Aisha in to Pankhuri. There was no necessity of that.

I agree that look-alike concept is not new. But it becomes illogical when Aisha starts transforming in to Pankhuri which she is not. Also, Aisha never met Adi before till she met Harish and as a person, she also must have likes & dislikes from her childhood, so why on earth she has to fall in love with Adi only? this doesn't appeal me. Why there is a need of changing Aisha that is my point.

now coming to your point, I understood it. Aisha also loved adi now has to go because Adi's Love is returning back. But what now for Aisha? I think she will have to move on in life now, as she knows that adi will never be able to love her so only option is to move on.

I was wondering whether Adi-Aisha paper marriage will remain valid now? because they married each other when Pankhuri was considered as 'dead' & in that case, if a partner dies, then another one can legally marry someone else but now when suddenly Pankhuri is coming back, so will their marriage be still valid?

I have a doubt whether they killed pankhuri for TRPs because it only decreased after she has gone. Probably, they did this for a change for disha and story.

okay, I agree that harish is not using adi but I can;t agree with you on avantika. Last couple of episodes have made her so rude with Aisha which was not expected plus she forced Adi to think about someone else, which I think is playing with his emotions. yes, ofcourse they are parents and they love him the most but even they can be wrong sometimes.

Your welcome again. I had no motive to confuse your readers by showing Pankhuri's importance and bringing some logical data into my views. But I just shared what I felt reading your post.
Your point of giving another chance to life in case of one partner dies, still remains intact but the things which I told can not get neglected as well.
I so wished Aisha to be Pankhuri but creatives had another plan. Hope to see a meaningful end or say new beginning for the character of Aisha!.