Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: YaSha0512

Nice start
poor Arnav
liked khushis inner reaction to her father calling him her new brother ...too funny
thanks for pm plz keep em coming N continue soon

Yeah,it's funny 😉
glad that you guys liked it.

SangArshian4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hayeee teeny lobe story

I loved the update

nice plot

continue soon ...

Thanks 4 the PM
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ..Naina..

Opened

Thanks :-) Hope to post a few updates before I move back to hostel 
Suchi2305 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome story line don't stop writing this ss if possible convert it in to a ff and yeah plsss PM me the updates
Originally posted by: Suchi2305

Awesome story line don't stop writing this ss if possible convert it in to a ff and yeah plsss PM me the updates

Coming 😛
Edited by ...Phenol... - 8 years ago
Chapter 2 - The Confusion

"Can you please get me a black coffee? Seems like my head's giving me a tough time"
"You want an aspirin?"
"No thanks, coffee will be fine ...and don't add sugar, I'm diabetic" he said passing me his million dollar contagious smile.

The small conversation that I shared with occupied half of my mind and the other half was in daze... I was making a coffee! I really was! Well, whenever I was in need of anything, I used to request um... order HP uncle or his wife but today I wanted to do it myself may be because it was for him! The mentally thanked that man who invented the coffee machine. But how to use it? Of course, my Google baby will tell me. Oh! How much I love him. I took my Samsung Galaxy S6 edge, turned on the Wi-Fi, and typed it on Google and bang; hundreds of responses turn up. See, simple...he's the master of my universe. Google baby <3 <3 <3 
"There goes the water and then the coffee powder" Yeah, I love talking to myself, though sure that I'm not the only one in this earth doing that :P 
"Khushi baby, what...what are you doing in the kitchen?" Mrs.Prakash's shocked yet amused voice startled me, disturbing my endeavor which I was accomplishing with the kind of concentration that one only pays while taking an exam.
"Well, Mrs.P I'm making a coffee...for Arnav"
"Huh!" her mouth drops open, shocked. I couldn't help smile at the sight of her open mouth, she did looked kinda cute.
"You need help? You could have just..."
"No!" I screamed in a voice that could make any listener jump but not Mrs.P, she's used to my tantrums and screaming. "I'm fine" She sighed and resumed her work, very well knowing that it's futile to argue with Khushi Gupta.
Never in my life was I so nervous. I was right before him, with my finger crossed, heartbeats rising, badly wishing that he likes it. My eyes were completely on his lips while he tasted it. I was almost of the verge of biting my [precious] nails. His face didn't show any unusual, unwanted expression making me relieved that my coffee was not that bad.
"Thanks"
"Pleasure"
I whispered gently, taking the coffee mug from him before existing. A few drops of coffee was left in the mug, which I tasted and a wide smile adorned my lips, as my coffee was quite good. "It was indeed a pleasure," I said unabashed at my act of tasting his leftover.

"Jisse zingadi doondh rahi hai
Kya yeh who makaab wahi hai
Yaha chain se bas ruktha hoon
Kyun dil ye mujhe kehta hai
Jasbaat nayi se mile hai
Jaane kya azar ye huva hai
Ek aas mili phir mujko
Jo qubool kisi ne kiya hai"
 "Aree aise kasie bhook nahi hai? You have to eat"
"But Khushi..."
"Please eat... for my sake?" Pleaseee Arnav..." I pleaded before him making a puppy face managing to bring a small smile on his face. My chest flushed with pride when he started taking food. Well, Requesting wasn't my thing and within 24 hours of meeting him he made me plead before him, the funny thing, being pleased with it. 

I won't say that I didn't sleep the whole night 'coz I'm a terrible sleep addict, but did take much time to sleep as my mind, heart and soul was entirely filled with his thoughts, he was slowly becoming my ardor, my asset, my responsibility.
However, at the same time, I wasn't assured about those strange feelings developing inside me, for him. My heartbeat raising, butterflies kissing my abdomen and that electro-magnetic pull towards him made me twist and twirl in the bed searching for an answer. OMG! Can't believe that I cooked for him! So what if it's just a coffee still I made it all my myself. Just in a single meet, he influenced me so much!  What should I do? Idea. I better Google it or may be ask about it in the Ask me.com'?
Facebook is a better option. I nervously typed Arnav Singh Raizada' in FB; there he was, looking extraordinarily attractive in a three-piece suit. This guy never left a chances to arouse [not sexually :P] or amaze me! I checked out all of his photos, downloaded many of them and sent him a friend request. That's when I noticed that my bestie Divya was online. Well, she's more experienced than me, atleast she has a BF. I messaged my inner turmoil to her and she was too quick to respond that I'm in love. LOVE? Was I in love with him? Wasn't it a bit early to judge? It could be just a crush. I really don't know...I logged out and slowly drifted off to sleep.
From that day, I tried my best to make him smile, and time does heal everyone. Two months did make a difference in him. He was slowly back to normal, at-least he tried to and was almost successful in that. He still wasn't ready to open up before me and I never pressurized him for that. He was taciturn. Probably, he thought that I'm too young for him to share his grief with. This guy, grrr... excessively mature than his age! He was early to bed and early to rise, talked less and studied more. As days passed, I fell for him even more, slowly making me realize that it wasn't a mere attraction that I felt for him, it's more than that, much more but was it love?!
He always amazed me by his simplicity, honesty and politeness! I haven't seen him misbehaving even with anyone, ever! It was my best summer vacations ever... We both went for dates, oops! Sorry, I'm exaggerating things; we just went out for shopping random things. I started being conscious of myself, not that I wasn't before but his presence increased it even more. Red became my favorite color and ever since his entry into my life I started dressing up in red but he barely noticed that *sigh* He was the only guy whose attention I craved of. He didn't even consider me as a girl, a grown up girl to be precise, for him I was a kid... 
This was my best vacations ever! Just one week left for my school reopening...

Precap:He hugged me tight, pressing his boyish body into my shivering one making a 1 Giga Watt current pass through every cell, every nerve of my body. The desires in puberty were just uncontrollable! My left hand reached his head, gently stroking his velvety hair.

Dedicated to  'LadyHitler' Nisha

Heyya people,
Honestly, I am not completely satisfied with the chapter Apologizes. I rewrote the chapter almost six damn times! Added some stuff and eliminated some more. What to do, I'm such an Insatiable Idiot!Moreover, I'm so late...I don't remember the last time I updated. Well, I can't give false promises like from now on I'm gonna update regularly' coz I can't  
Btw, I so love the font Georgia <3 <3 <3 don't you? 
Back to update, how's it? You think I should continue?  I think I should ;) coz I crazily love this one.
Niruwa and Shuwa, I terribly miss you both. I can't get back to you since I've uninstalled the WhatsApp' app. Oh! It's such a pain in the ass and in a fit of fury I uninstalled it. I deleted all my contacts too :'( 
Hugs and Kisses :* :* :*

Love you guys <3

Edited by ...Phenol... - 8 years ago
.LadyHitler. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Res

*Edited*
YOU DEDICATED IT TO MEEE???? OMG!! *fainted*
Lol
Aww...Thank you choo much! First for updating and second for dedication! 🤗

Firstly, I love this Khushi! A bit dominating, stubborn, egoistic, possessive, short tempered, spoilt, crazy, bold and what not! She is like a complete package! Actually patakha! Lol

So Arnav is a Mr Perfect here? Wow!
Oh god! He lost his parents? I feel bad for him! He lost his only family!

Am glad you brought this Patakha in his life! Making his life bright!

I loved every bit of this fic except that single line!
'Of-course, make your Arnav Bhai comfortable'
How could you yaar? You've broken my heart! 😭

I love this Arnav yaar! He is so kind! He accepted her apology so easily! Aww:)

Khushi made a coffee for him! Aww:) This girl is completely lost!
Khushi is changing! Good good! This sounds wierd! Everytime its Arnav changing bcoz of Khushi, but here its reverse 😆

I would have said more if not for the precap! You can't tease is like this! Their first hug? *blush*
Jaldi update karo na! Please!!!

Longer/Shorter updates don't matter to me as long as you update jaldi jaldi!
P.S. I love that song 'Banjaara', mera favourite hai! ❤️
Edited by .LadyHitler. - 8 years ago
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow amazing update and precap loved it can't wait for next part.
zayana123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update... Khushi is surely in love with arnav..