my 1st veeba raveer ff updated

SurAditAnjali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
dhello everyone,i m sheetal one of the member of veera forums.i have also hobby of writing,infact is my soul.by reading all your FFs i also got the inspiration to write.so this is my first attempt so pls forgive mistake commited.healthy criticism is also very very welcome.i 've been regularly visiting this forum nd got to know how boring the current track is,well!i m reading complaints that ratan veere (raveer) relationship was done in just 1 episode n veera n baldev characters are slightly changed.this FF is dedicated to u all forum members.i hope u like it.pls feel free to comment.if u like it comment if no then also.i hope u like it.i 've posted this on baldev and veera-veeba fb page also.thnx for reading long post.hushhh!here i go  😊
PART 1
The phone rang,a guy picked it up. After hearing the call,he started running,till he reached to his house. He entered and started screaming,"beeji,chaiji jaldi aaiye,mainu kuch batana hai apnu,jaldi aaiye..."the two ladies came from their respected rooms,one was old and another was middle aged."ki hoya puttar kyu chilla raha hai itna,kuch hua kya?"chaiji asked in tensed t...one. The middle aged woman was just staring at the guy having lots of questions in her mind. At outside tea stall. Three guys were sitting drinking tea and talking.But one guy was not interested in their talks. Even he had a glass of tea but he was just holding that.He was lost in some thoughts. Guy 1- "paaji,ae ki chai ka glass hath me pakda hua hai,lekin ab tak wo bhi bhara hua." Guy 2- "o ha paaji,baldev singh ke hath me chai glass aane k bad bhi bhara hua,ye to sarasar aapki beizzati hui,kyu." both were trying to talk with their paaji,but our baldev was in another thoughts. He was lost in something and didnt want to pay attention to things happening in real world."paaji,ki hua,aapki tabiyat to thik hai na." jaggi and billa shaked their paaji by his shoulder. "ummm...ha...haan mein mein bilkul thik hu,mainu ki hone laga.main bilkul thik hu."he said it very lazily.he was again lost in thoughts. Billa and jaggi had a big question mark on their faces. After sometime baldev rose and handled his glass of tea to billa. "aaj mainu akele he rehna hai,main jaa raha apne ghar,tum dono me se koi bhi aaj menu disturb na karna samjhe."and walk away from their,thinking abt someone.Baldev reached his house,he took a turn towards his room. "are aa gaya mera puttar,jaldi se khana kha le mein abhi laga deti hu"but baldev didnt answer and walked towards his room."ab ise kya hogya pehle to bhi kuch bolta tha,lekin ab to wo bhi nahi. Haye mere rabba,iski halat to aur buri hoti jaa rahi,mere puttar ki raksha karna." and their one voice came,"ae akele me kya badbada rahi hai aap bansuri ji,ki gal hai?" "wo sarpanch ji...kuch nh" bansuri didnt tell him anything sensing his usual reply."pata nahi jab se poland ho kar aya hai,kya ho gaya hai mere achhe khase puttar nu...!"she thought. In baldev's room. Baldev went straight to his bed and pulled out the drawer,took out the photo. A smile crept on his face."aj mera intezaar khatm hoga,aur agar na hua...to meri zindagi khatm hogi...
Chaiji and other lady was waiting for the guy's answer.After a while the guy spoke,"beeji,chaiji,humari...humari vee...humari veera wapas aa rahi hai aaj...!"chaiji and other lady was surprised."ha veera wapas aa rahi hai,aur wo bhi hamesha k liye,papaji ka adhura sapna pura karne waste.Meri veerakhdi aa rahi hai,meri veerakhdi wapas aa rahi hai."the guy exclaimed further.Chaiji was so happy"sach chote chand...!humari veera wapas aa rahi hai,meri cheechdi...ratan!"but ratan was not happy,no was she not happy or what?Actually she was confused what reaction to give at that moment.Her ranvi was happy,chaiji was happy,but she was confused."chaiji mainu khet vich kuch kam hai,main chalti hu,jaldi wapas aa jaungi.Fir taiyyari bhi to karni hai ghar me.Ranvi tu pind me sabko khabar kar de."and she went outside.Yes he was ranvijay,veera's veerji. Seeing ratan's cold reaction ranvi's happyness slightly lessened,chaiji sensed the intentions or feelings of ratan and signalled ranvi not to worry about it."chote chand ja jake pind walo ko jaldi khabar kar de,chhetti chetti mithai la ja..."chaiji diverted his mind.Ranvi nodded.He first went to the BW house.Luckily,balwant,bansuri were their.Ranvi told them about the veera.Balwant was so happy,"akhir kudi ab hamesha k liye wapas aa rahi hai,achhi khabar sunayi puttar tune."bansuri didnt give any reaction.Infact she was cursing her badluck in her mind,and was praying to save her puttar from this 'tufaan'.Ranvi went to the pind now.Here baldev heard all the conversation happened between his parents and ranvi,and thought in mind,"sherni hai vaada to nibhana padega use"and a naughty smile crept on his face.At polyhouse site: ratan was standing their alone.Today they've given a leave to workers.She was just watching all her surrounding.She was thinking,she has tears in her eyes.A different sort of pain was feeling ratan.Why?Suddenly she remembered the words.FLASHBACK[veera said to ratan,"beeji,wo polyhouse k liye sab intezaam ho chuke hai.Ap...aap bilkul chinta mat kijiye.Nihal chachu ne sabko samjha diya hai,toh...me...meri yaha filhal zarurat nahi hai.Ab jabki paison ka intazaam ho chuka hai toh...mai...main apna sapna pura karne waste jana chahti hu. Par me wapas zarur lautungi beeji,papaji k sapne k liye,unki adhuri ichha puri karne waste."ratan was not seeing veera's face,but sensing the feeling of her.When veera was going to sit on baldev's jeep,veera just went and hugged ratan for sometime and ratan was wanting to hug her back after thinking,but before that veera broke the hug.Ratan was unable to match her eyes with veera.After some seconds,veera left.And after veera leaved the house,ratan went to polyhouse site and started crying. An unknown feeling has taken birth inside her.]Today also after hearing the returning news of veera ratan was having the same feeling,and she dont want to show these feelings to anybody. "sampooran ji,aey kaisa ehsaas ho raha hai mainu,jo achha to hai,par takleef bhi utni deta hai.Veera ko ab tak apna nahi payi hu,par phir bhi,mann me uske liye aey kaisa ehsaas jaag raha hai...? 3 saal pehle jab usne aey pind chora tab bhi yehi ehsaas tha,aur jab wo wapas laut rahi hai,tab bhi yehi ehsaas."ratan was questioning herself."mein ki kara rabba,ab to bilkul bhi use nazare nahi mila paungi me..."and she started crying heavily.At SS house- it was evening.The time was about 6 pm,and veera has to reach at 6:30 pm.All the pindwasis gathered at the house slowly.RV was outside the house,as V warned him strictly not to come at airport for her.So the veer has to obey it.R and Cj was in house,making the puja's thaal,for veera.Seeing R involving herself in celeberations,CJ was very happy.R was still in dilema.After all chores completed,CJ went to rabji's photo and prayed,"rabji,aaj veera 3 saal bad wapas aa rahi hai. Aur aaj ratan ne bhi shayad socha hoga is barein me. Rabji,veera aur ratan ke beech ki 19 saal badi khaii ko bharna aasan to nahi hai,par meri apse yehi ardaas hai,ki yeh khai jald jald se bhar jaye. Main janti hu rabji in dono ne apne apne dard ko khud tak he samet kar rakha hai,par kisiko jatati nahi hai. Lekin is vajah se taklif to un dono ko he hoti hai na rabji. Meinu inka dard aur nahi dekha jata,in dono k dard ko kam kar do rabji,kam kardo,agey ki musibat ye dono akele nahi seh sakegi rabji,nahi seh sakegi.In dono ko mila do rabji,mila do."At BW's house-BW was walking here n there in his room desperately. For V's celeberation he was not able to go in program due to the 'syapa'created by his mom.After sometime he sat on his bed,cupped his head.Suddenly some noise started at window.He rose up and walked towards window slowly.He reached very close and a sudden collapse happened.BD fell on the floor with a girl by his side.His eyes wide opened on seeing her,and was about to shout but his mouth was shut."marwayega ki baldeva.Mein hu teri veera."saying this she stopped.Now both were lost in each other's eyes.There was a silence between them.AT SS HOUSE-Al were waiting for V,it was 6:30 pm still V was not their.R's patience was going to be on test.At any moment she'l burst out.She was just thinking of V,why she has not come yet.Time was running out.CJ sensed her feeling and told RV to call V,when she'l reach,its time now.He ask chaiji to wait for 5 min after that he'l call her.AT BW HOUSE-V slowly took her hand from BD's mouth.Their was still silence.Suddenly,phone rang,both panicked nd rose up.It was V's phone nd RV was calling,but she cut it off,now both were having a sigh of relief.But was it really!No...!bcoz..."BV puttar ki hoya,tu thik to hai na?"B's voice came nd both heard her foot taps coming towards them.Again both panicked,they were searching the place to hid V.After some misses finally BD hid her under the bed,while till now B was knocking the door.After settling BD went to open door."puttar tu thik to hai na, haaain ye ajeeb ajeeb si awaze aa rahi thi tere kamre se,ki hua aur phone bhi baj raha tha..."talking like this she reached to the side of bed,nd her feet went onto V's hand.She was about to shout but controlled herself."o...o...beeji wo kuch nh apko na vaham hua hoga,koi...koi nai hai yaha pe..."BD was stammering very badly.Here V was struggling with her hand."lekin BD..."B was trying to ask him.Here uptill now V was in pain badly,she was thinking"arey yaar,ye taiiji 19 saal ka badla mujhse aaj he leni wali hai kya...?Baldeva..."and put her head down in disguist.BD,"arey beeji...maine kaha na apse,koi naii hai yaha pe,ab aap jao yaha se"and he took B towards door.B tried to ask him,but has to go out in vain.Now BD took sigh of relief.He was standing their for while,but suddenly walked towards bed nd pulled out V.Her hand was paining very hard.BD saw that"oye tu thik to hai...!" nd started massaging her hand with his,which she stopped.BD watched her in surprise"ki hua?".She was just staring at him.After some time she broke that nd opened her bag,took out one box,nd handed to her sher.He was just watching out in surprise.He asked her throu' his eyes."khol kar vekh na...main he batau tujhe."she said in her usual style.He opened the box nd found a beautiful white colored kurta nd black jacket."aye kapde mere waste...!"he asked in surprise."oye na oye baldeva,aye to gadhe waste hai...!"she said narrowing her eyes."yaar...tere waste hi hai aur kiske waste lungi me aye kapde?"she further continued."par iski ki zarurat thi,mere pass to waise bhi bahut kapde hai.""par mere khareede hue to nh hai na...!"she said in soft voice,admiring him.He stared her in surprise."aur aye kapde pehenke teinu aj mere ghar ana hai jashn waste samjha."she said him ordering."mein tere ghar vich,jashn waste...!kamli ho gayi ki tu,mein nahi aa skta.""kyu nai aa skta teinu aana padega varna meinu bhool jaa.""arey yaar ab aye koi bat hui?kaha na nh aa skta,majboori hai...""kedi majboori baldeva?""oo...wo...meri beeji ne syappa khada kr diya hai,aur tujhe to pata hai...agar mein waha gaya aur humare rishte k barein me pata chal gaya to unhone teinu zinda nai chodna hai."BD said it all in concerned voice.V folding her hands"to isme kaun si vaddi gal ho gayi...!teri beeji ne to aaj vaise bhi mujhe adha mar he diya adha rishte k bare me pata lagne k bad mar degi,zyada se zyada aye he hone wala hai...""arey yaar,kaisi marne maarne ki baat kr rahi hai tu...vekh... samajh na V...!"He said making puppy face."na baldeva!"keeping her arms around his neck."ab chahe kuch bhi ho jaye,teri beeji k hathon to meinu tujhse shaadi hone k baad bhi marna hai,wo abhi ho jaye to achha hai na...kyu!"BD was nodding his head unknowingly.Releasing him"hmmm.ya to ab apne rishte ko bacha,ya fir apne beeji k darr ko,faisla tere hath me hai"and she winked at him."chalti hu veerji ka phone aa chuka hai,meri raah vekh rahe hoge kabse. Lekin me he pagal thi jo sabse pehle tujhe dekhne waste chali aayi.Pyaar jo karti hu tujhse."and she picked up her bag nd went towards window.BD was thinking what to say,he was surprised hearing that.V went towards window,stopped,turned walked towards BD nd give him a kiss on his cheek."mainu pata hai tu apni veerakhdi ka dil nahi todega."smiled at him nd went towards window and jumped out.BD was just stunned,dumbfounded.'sabse pehle tujhe dekhne waste chali ayi.'her words was echoing in his ears.He was smiling,tears was their in his eyes."anjane me he sahi meri sherni apna diya hua vaada to nibha rahi hai." and he hugged the kurta given by his veerakhdi.Outside veera called her veerji that she'l reach in 10 min,and was smiling after having the adventurous meet with her BALDEVA.She was damn sure that he'l come despite his beeji's 'syappa'.After all the love started from her,nd the strongest point of BD was herself only.Thinking al these she raced her speed.

Edited by sonmusk - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SurAditAnjali thumbnail
Friends pls comment n tell whether to continue or not. thnk u
PART 2 -
RV called V but she cut the call.He got tensed but after 5 min she called back her veerji,that she'l reach in 10 min.After knowing this ratan became quite nervous,she excused all people nd went to her room.RV saw that but CJ signalled him n she also followed R.R was thinking about the bizarre that was happened 4 yrs ago when V first time came to her home after a long 15 yrs.FLASHBACK[After 15 long yrs completing her graduation V returned to her pind,to her home.She was welcomed very warmly by the villagers,with her veerji.R was standing at door having puja's thaali,she convinced herself that at any cost she'l try to forgive V.She tried to show all that she's happy.CJ was also happy that R has changed her attitude towards V,at least she has taken a step to give a 'chammach pyaar'to V.Finally,RV n V came at doorstep,all things were going fine but suddenly R's expression changed to anger,unknowingly the puja's thaali sliped from her hand.Al were shocked due this,R went to her room.V was very badly hurt due to this.Her eyes have tears now,which were not stopping.CJ told people to go to their house,V will meet to al tommorow as she's tired now.RV wanted to go to R but stopped by CJ.She noticed the pain in V's eyes.To lessen it,"oye cheechdi apne veerji nu he gale lagayegi,mereko nahi"she said.V tried to control her tears,her pain,tried to smile replied,"Moti chaiji...!"and hugged her tightly.She was uncontrolled.This pain was hurting her really very badly.CJ consoled her,n told R to take her to the room.After both left CJ went angrily in R's room confronted her.]Now this time also V was coming n R has to welcome her.But this she was thinking of different feeling.She has tears in her eyes.CJ came to her room.She went towards her n kept her hand on her shoulder.R surprised n wiped her tears n rose up."chaiji aap ithe V aa gayi kya...?""puttar,tu aye soch rahi hai n jis tarah 4 saal pehle V nu vekhkar teinu us amrita ki yaad aa gayi thi,wohi baat ab hone ka darr lag raha na teinu."CJ asked her in concern."nahi chaiji wo baat nahi hai."ratan said.CJ was little surprised."to ki baat ratan puttar,das meinu.""wo chaiji,pata nahi meinu na ek ajeeb sa ehsaas ho raha hai,jab se V ki wapas pind aane ki baat pata chali hai."CJ was looking into surprise with R."aur jaanti chaiji yehi ehsaas meinu tab hua,jab V 3 saal pehle yaha se england gayi thi."she further exclaimed,"aur aye ehsaas nafrat ka nahi hai chaiji."she took a deep breathe,"par fir bhi mainu ek anjan darr sata raha hai chaiji."R was nervous but CJ was happy after hearing her.She said,"koi gal nahi puttar,sab thik ho jana,tu chinta mat kar"putting her palm on R's cheeks."ab neechey chal,V kisi bhi wakat aati hogi."to which R nodded n went with CJ.RV was standing outside,nd he saw someone."tu...ithe?achha andar chal"he asked.Here V finally reached the home,where she saw the people gathered as it was before 4 yrs.She was very happy seeing this,she was lookin for her veerji,n suddenly he stood infront her.She got surprised n then hugged him.They broke the hug n RV took his veerakhdi at doorstep.Al were meeting with her but her eyes were searching for somebody ,yes somebody!She went at doorstep with RV mesmerised by the wlcm done by pindwasis.She was admiring her home,which she missed al this 3 yrs.She saw ratan having puja's thaal in her hand.Suddenly she has a jerk but balanced her soul.R came to V,did aarti,V was admiring her beeji,R was unable to match her eyes with V.She handled puja's thaal to CJ nd hesitantly,no nervously,she put her hand on V's head,"jiti reh".RV n CJ got surprised n so V.She closed her eyes in happyiness n opened it,having tears.She was still admiring beeji,but R,"main abhi aati hu."n went to other place.V was happy,nd then she went to her moti chaiji.They both hugged each other tight.Celeberation was on,nd after meeting V sat on sofa.She looked around her nd suddenly shocked.She moved her head towards right nd one word out from her mouth,"BALDEVA!".She was surprised n happy at the same time.It was her sher,who really came here just for her.He was looking very dashing in white kurta n jacket she gifted to him.He was smiling at her,n said,"aise mat bol varna rishte k bare me pata chal gaya to vadda syappa khada ho jana hai."She normalised herself.She was surprised,happy today.A smile crept on her face.She thought,"aaj agar kuch aur bhi manga hota na meine to mujhe wo bhi mil jata.thanq rabji.""tune apna vada nibha rahi hai,to khushiyan to teinu milni hai.Bas wo alag baat hai ke teri khushiyan mere aane ki vajah se dugni ho jaandi hai,hai ki nahi...?"nd V blushed hearing this."umm Baldeva pls yaar."seeing her like that BD laughed little louder."thanq baldeva."she said in soft voice nd BD was admiring her.BW n B was also their.BW went towards V,nd she jerked B to which he rose with her.BW gave her blessings,n B also as usual talked with her.After some time BD leaved with his parents.

After all people leaved,V,R,RV,CJ gathered together in hall.V was distributing the gifts she brought for her family.A guitar for RV as after a long hiatus struggle finally finally he became the rockstar.Now he composes on his own n sells it.He got offer also to stay in mumbai only,but he preffered to work from his pind only.A small music system(the one which was shown in d show)for CJ,variety of clothes for her niece 'gunvi' n beauty kit for her gunjan bhabhi."arey,mein to bhul he gayi,aye gunjan bhabhi aur gunvi kahi vikhaye nahi de rahe hai,kaha gaye hai dono?"V asked taking out the gifts for them."o puttar,wo to dilli gayi hai apne chachi k pass,abhi laut ayengi kuch he din me,tab mil lena."CJ said.V's phone rang,it was gunjan."hey gunjan bhabhi,kaisi hai aap aur gunvi kaisi hai,zyada shararat to nahi kar rahi hai na,n aap kab aa rahe ho,mein miss kar rahi apko."she said in a breath."oye ruk ja veera,saas to le."gunjan said in surprise."mein 2 din me aa rahi hu,aur gunvi uski to puch he mat bilkul tujhpe gayi hai.""kya sachhi bhabhi...!"V got excited."ha aur wo bhi tujhse milne waste badi utawali hui ja rahi hai,ke V bua kab ayegi,wo kaisi dikhti,kaisi bolti hai,baap re baap...!"gunjan said."to bhabhi aap kal he aa jao na 2 din kyu...?"she said making her long face."yaha kuch kam hai V isliye nahi to mein aaj he aa jati."gunjan told her.RV was lukin at her.V saw it,"gunjan bhabhi,veerji aapko sabse zyada miss kar rahe hai.""chup kar"V smiled naughtily at her veerji.CJ showed her eyes."achha chal mein use bad me baat kar lungi,aur 2 din me aa rahi hu samjhi."gunjan said n cut the call."cheechdi,tu nai sudharegi hai na!"CJ said."moti chaiji...!"V said in her style."hurrr""furrr"n a laughter bursted in atmosphere.R was also smiling at this,V saw it.R n V stared at each other,on which R turned her eyes on other thing.V then took out the shawl n,"beeji 1 min..."R was going to her room but stopped by V.V walked towards R n gave her d shawl."beeji,aye shawl khas apke waste layi hu,thand k liye"she said."aap odhegi na beeji".R was confused.She took it from V."m...mein chalti hu,meinu neend aa rahi hai"n she left.V has a smile,tears in her eyes.CJ n RV was also happy,seeing R's gesture.V was going to sleep n her phone rang,it was BD."Ha bol baldeva"she said pleasantly."oye kal milna mujhse,pind k chaupal pass."BD said."mein nahi aana,mein bahut thak chuki hu,aaram karna hai meinu."she said teasingly."Oo...chal thik hai"BD replied sadly.V was shocked."oye tu pagal hai ki.""ab ki hua tune kaha teinu aaram karna hai to thik hai.""tu pagal hai ki BD tu bulaye aur mein na aau,aisa kabhi ho skta hai ki...?!""mtlb..!""mtlb mein majak kar rahi thi,aa rahi hu kal tujhse milne,waise bhi bahut time ho gaya hai,tere naal pind ghume hue.""achha lagta hai bahut zyada he miss kar rahi thi tu meinu.""baldeva so ja"n she cut the phone."oye...vee..."BD started smiling"kamli,ek pal bhi mere bina nahi reh skti,par dikhati nai hai."Nxt day-RV went to some work,CJ,V n R was their at home. CJ was resting as her shoulder pain once again aroused.R has to go for panchayat office,but how?she told this problem to CJ.That time V was also coming down to went pind chaupal to meet with BD.Seeing that CJ asked R,"oye aye V bhi to bahar jaa rahi hai,teinu chad degi apni fatfatiya pe,kyu V""aan haan CJ,beeji ko jaha jana mein chad dungi,beeji chaliye"V said it in excitement."CJ wo...""R puttar ja na cheechdi de naal,chad degi teinu!""ha beeji aur mein vada karti hu mein apko girne nahi dungi,chaliye na."V was convincing her,as she didnt want to lose the golden chance today she got."thik hai."after some hesitation R agreed.V was pleased truly."mein...mein bike nikalti hu."V took out the bike,R was standing to side.V sat on the bike wore d helmet,"baithiye beeji".R sat on,V was about to drive,but stopped.She took out the helmet from her head,"beeji aye aap pehen lijiye."as their was only one helmet.R was surprised,"nahi V iski zarurat tujhe hai...""koi baat nahi beeji,pehen lijiye na pls!"V convinced her.R took the helmet,she has unknown smile on her face n admiring V.She put on the helmet.V started driving.She dropped R at panchayat office.R handed the helmet to V,"sambhal k jana"n went inside office.V was just staring at her,lost for some moments.Then she remembered that she has to meet BD,she rushed towards the pind chaupal.At chaupal BD was desperately waiting for V."kya ladki hai yaar ye,hatt!"n a voice came,"m srry m srry BD wo na beeji ko office chad k aa rahi hu isliye late ho gayi,maaf kar de"it was V.BD didnt say anything."srry bola na meine BD pls..."He didnt face her."baldeva ab hum itne majboot rishte me bandh he chuke hai,to inni choti choti baaton k liye kya muh fulana?"she said."teinu vaqai mein humara rishta majboot lagda hai V?"BD said testing her."mtlb ki hai tera,3 saal pehle inna vadda saboot me tujhe dekar gayi thi fir bhi teinu humare rishtey par shaq h""sirf mujhe diya hai,humare parivaar ko kab degi?"BD screamed.V's expression was like'arey yaar',"vekh meine kaha na sahi wakt ane par sabko hum is barein me bata dege BD,mujhpar bharosa rakh"she said convincingly."bharosa hai meinu tujhpar,par waqt par nahi"V looked confused.He continued,"V 3 saal beet chuke hai,fir bhi hume wo haq nahi hai,sivay darr ke,jo ki ek pati patni me nai hona chahiye".V looked down."3 saal kaise kate hai,wo sirf mein jaanta hu V,lekin ab nahi raha jata."he continued,"tujhse pyaar karta hu aur dusra aye ki tune mujhse vaada kiya us par k vishwas ki vajah se mein inne saal intezar karta raha."V was looking at him in sorry state.She hugged him tightly,"inne waqt ruk he chuka hai,to ab thoda waqt aur sahi BD.ab mein pind wapas aa chuki hu,wo bhi hamesha k liye to chinta kis bat ki hai.jaisa he sahi samay aayega hum dono milkar sabko apne rishte k bare me bata dege,aur tu is baat ko janta hai ki mein kyu tujhse waqt mang rahi hu...!"BD looked convinced by her words.He hugged her back."janta hu V par fir bhi...teinu to pata hai...!"FLASHBACK 3 YRS AGO[RV returned to pind after becoming the successful rockstar.As B n nihal chachu was their the polyhouse work has almost went on its final stage.All things were going quite smoothly.SS family was in good financial condn.Here veeba relationship was also on smooth path.As BD had agreed that he'l wait for marriage,V decided to complete her post graduation from england university.It was 3 yrs course,to which her family n specially BD was hesitant to agree,but as V told that after 3 yrs she will not go anywhere,they al give her d permission.Now 3 days were left for V to go abroad.BD called her to meet at polyhouse."ki hua baldeva,ki zaruri baat karni thi teinu mujhse"V asked her."V...wo...wo tere jane me ab sirf 3 din he bache hai""ha to ki""V...tu...tujhse ek baat puchni thi"BD said closing his eyes."kaunsi baat!"she asked in surprise.BD was in dilema whether to ask her this ques or not.Finally he gathered d courage n asked,"wo...wo...tu meinu sach me pyaar to karti hai na V?"she was shocked."sach me tujhse pyaar karti hu ki nahi se ki mtlb hai tera.""mtlb aye ki ab tu apne sapne pure karne waste vides chali jayegi.aur fir teinu yaha 3 saal baad he lautana hai.Polyhouse ka kam bhi ab khatam hone ko aa raha hai,to kahi aisa na ho,ke tu vides se aane k baad humare rishte ko bhul jayegi.""ki...baldeva...tu..tu aisa soch bhi kaise sakta hai,ki mein apne sapne pure karne k baad teinu chod dungi,kuch bhi ha...!""haa...!tera ki bharosa V,agar sach me chad diya to"he said taunting her."arey yaar aise kaise tu mujhpe bharosa nahi kar skta...!hum pyaar karte hai ek dusre se,bachpan se jante hai hum ek dusre ko fir bhi.""par ek vaari to meinu dhoka de he chuki V,jab sarpanch k pad waste chunav hue the."BD's this point strike d cord.Now V got the point,what she'l say now,but at that time also she loved him,but didnt accept that due to the circumstances.But now she was ready to,but how she'l convince him now.After thinking,"BD mein tujhse kal milti hu,meinu kuch taiyariya karni hai jane ki,bye"n she leaved BD stunned,alone.He has just one thought in his mind,'how she can take this thing so coolely.do she really love him or this time also she's playing the game...'That day BD was very disturbed.He didnt spend his time with his frnds also.Here V was busy in packing her things.BD didnt ate food also properly.He checked his phone,n got upset.He tried to sleep,but cant.At 6 am,suddenly there was knocking on BW's house.B opened it"ab kaun aa gaya subah subah."it was billa."arey tu ki hoya sab changa hai n...!""wo taiji paaji se kuch zaruri kam tha isliye."B let him go to BD's room,thinking.BD was awake,as if he didnt sleep that ni8."Paaji kuch zaruri kam hai sheher me,aap na cheti cheti naha dhokar taiyar ho jaiye.""ki inni subah subah sheher me kam hai wo bhi naha dhoke,kisiki shaadi ho rahi hai ki?""o paaji aap taiyaar to ho jao hum aapka neeche intazaar kar rahe hai."n he left."oye...bi...sun to...ab aye ki musibat hai,pehle to o V aur ab aye billa...!Pata nai ki hoya in sabnu...naha dhokar aao..."hu...h...murmuring he went to get ready.At 5:30 pm.V told CJ that she has some work in city,so she'l come back very late,n left.She called someone on phone,nd went on her bike,with a small bag.Here BD went with his frnds jaggi n billa in his jeep,quitely not interested in talks,as they were also not telling him anything even on his insistence.BD was very upset at V,which his face showed it.In few min they were in city n after sometime they stopped at a temple.Nobody was their except one pandit."mandir kyu laye ho tum log mujhe,haa...n,sachme kisiki shaadi hai ki"BD asked in frustration."oo paaji mandir vich chalo to sahi aap!kinne sawaal puchte ho."jaggi forcefully took BD to mandir,after which he was shocked what he just saw it in morning,which was unbelievable to him,as if it was a dream].

SurAditAnjali thumbnail
pls comment frnds thnk u