Posted: 9 years ago
Firstly, how gorgeous did SaHil look last night?! *sigh*

Ok, I'm done (for now)

Sanam humming to herself in the kitchen was so cute. She was happy. She and her husband did good! They not only impressed the judges... they impressed each other.
No doubt, it was Aahil all dressed up, and the sweet taste of success that had her so cheerful.

Only for Begum Sahiba to come in and drag her back to ground from that cloud she was floating on.

"This marriage... Aahil and you? There is no future" is basically what she told Sanam, and the distress is clearly seen on Sanam's face.

Then, in the precap, Sanam is once again enthusiastic. We should think it's about all the competition,  but it really isn't.  She really wants to see beneath Aahil's facade. She wants to know him. But she also wants him to be the one to tell her.

His response?

"No need to try and get to know my past"

Wow...

A double blow to poor Sanam. 
She's neither welcome in Aahil's past, nor his future.

All she has is the present... and that seems quite shaky, too, if spoilers are to be believed.

Ok, this turned out much longer than I intended. I just "feel" for Sanam, mannn!

P.S. Seriously though... how freakin' gorgeous were they?

P.P.S.

I loved Zoya. She was my reason for watching QH. I see so much of her in Seher, so yes, I love her too.
And, I've always seen shades of Asad in Rehan. They even used Asad and Dilshad's bg score when Rehan spoke to Dilshad about proposing to Sanam.

I don't care if SeHan is a love story or not - I'm just excited to see these two personality types together. Whatever they are or will be, there will no doubt be fireworks! 

(Rehan, I just really didn't like those flashbacks of Sanam while you were shaking Seher's hand. Be gone, you evil memories!)

P.P.P.S
Rehan, sweetie, darling, love... who counts money in front of a total stranger like that? You are too trusting for your own good. FFS, wise up.

Ok now I'm really done.
πŸ˜†
After ages n cages
I didn't watch for a whole week.

Can you believe it. Rehan is in his element n I am not watching.

Sanam just kick Tanveer out of the house.

And ask Aahil to stand still or hands on your hips.

Just do something.

I love Sanam. Loving Seher.
And fangirling Rehan. ...now his shirt comes off in some sbs clip n I just fainted...
I think I might go Prags with Rehan. ... His Smitten Kitten ...Juliet. Edited by Perfectionist2 - 9 years ago
Aahil pic!!!!!!

Observation awesome!!!!

Did you also realise the part where he said he has no problem in going through the next round if she's okay with it ..and she said she's okay as long as he is... and he says...yes I'm absolutely fine with it!

GAWJUS THEY ARE!!!!!!!

Love love love!!!!!

Hayyyeee!!!!Edited by farz_parachute - 9 years ago
Originally posted by farz_parachute

Aahil pic!!!!!!
Farz, concentrate! This was about Sanam πŸ˜‰
Lovely post.
Saahil looked royally gorgeous, Everybit Nawab and Begum.
Everyone was mesmerised - the judges, Lateef, Razia, audience all

Btw sanam was humming "Sajana hai mujhe sajana ke liye" and she could've hummed the next line opening her hair, alas cat has to cross her path.
Yeah feel a lot for Sanam. She is the only clear level headed sane person in the mix of characters. 
Only if she knows how much her Nawab loves her, she would've given a fitting reply to Tanveer yesterday. Ahil go man, confess, be a man.

Seher - now who would'nt like to get conned from this smart ass. Seher is growing on me so much that in her presence i don't miss Saahil. 
Rehaan - Opening the suitcase in dhaba was shouting standing on that khaat "Con me, Con me". Rehaan, is CVs trump card - not razia not seher.

Saahil - Finally, will we get a meaningful Saahil convo today. with 3 month deadline coming to an end, saahil need to move ahead from "You hate me" and "I hate myself for loving you". 
Hmm ,should watch this again.
 I thought, Sanam looked defiant when Billi was taunting her.The look on her face reminded me of the looks she used to give Ahil in early days,when he was being her mean boss.
i loved it
sanam's face was really beautiful although i dnt like her hair style...surbhi looks good when she let her hair down...
sahil scene was really beautiful
as gita said now i dnt miss sahil when i see seher...or else i used to say "shit" when haya and her gang appears...
thanks for her entry
Edited by SJ_ZYA_123 - 9 years ago
Tamara you seriously made a post without Aahil's pic!!πŸ˜†
I always wanted to know what has been Sanam's feelings. Is she ever shown to feel anything for Aahil before the wedding?
Over the last few episode, Sanam's behaviour seem changed. She has taken over the role of a wife seriously, dominating, caring and yesterday hoping as a lover.

Good post there. But let's see what's is store for Sanam.

Oh God I am so glad Rehan moved out of the house and ever so pity worty situation.

I am seeing him in a new light and its great. He looks great and seems more confident.

Yup even I got that Asad Zoya feel with Rehan and Seher and it looks promising.

But but Tamara please elaborate more on how gorgeous Aahil looked. I want to hear you speak there!!πŸ˜†
Yay! You made a post Tamara! That too on Sanam. What a surprise. πŸ˜†

Yeah I felt for her too. Got annoyed at Aahil for shutting her out like that. Dude come on what is it that you fear? You guys need a good heart to heart. Like really. But it's good that Aahil's past is finally being explored and hopefully he won't just be there in romance scenes and actually do more than that...

I loved the part when she was humming! :)

Rehaan-Seher. I was not in favour of these two. But looks like they'll be shoved down our throats so will have to deal with them. Lol.
Nice post on sanamπŸ‘
In which episode was rehaan asking sanam's hand?
I can't find the episode😭