SS- Hasratein final chapter page 55 24th sept - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Nice start Vidisha...πŸ‘

Nice beginning Vidisha. πŸ‘ I like your honesty about your characters. Really, it never matters if they are noble or grey, Or even the chapters are small or long. You are providing a very different story, that only matters. Even Tripathi instead of Mathur won't matter. πŸ˜ƒ
Gotta know from Deepa that you are writing this SS, despite of your study schedules. Hats Off Dear. β­οΈβ­οΈπŸ€—
Liked the beginning. Ashu is a surgeon as usual. Loves his noble profession, then what will make him join the Grey shade follow up? It will be very interesting to  know.
Lallanji has some inclinations, will that move the story to the grey color for Ashu? eager to know that.
Will definitely wait for Nidhi to join here. So she will take time! Obviously, that colorful character may wants to live with rainbows for some time before attiring the grey one.πŸ˜ƒ
Please continue soon. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by babita68 - 9 years ago
. a group of young doctors walked in...there were a few women among them...though Ashutosh had no particular interest in any of them, the girls did look in his direction...he smiled...He was a hot favourite among women...and he knew it...

No one was casanova type? πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by mudraswathi

I will read it in the night and come back Vidisha.πŸ˜ƒ

Why no casanova thingy

Do read...he won't be an out and out casanova...he will philander...but will be conscious of his public image too
Originally posted by Anjani9

Nice start Vidisha...πŸ‘

ThanksπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by babita68

. a group of young doctors walked in...there were a few women among them...though Ashutosh had no particular interest in any of them, the girls did look in his direction...he smiled...He was a hot favourite among women...and he knew it...

No one was casanova type? πŸ˜‰

He selects his prey carefully...conscious of his public image...so won't show his inclinations so openly

He smiled at them as he was flattered by the attention they were paying him...but he won't do anything more...not publicly atleast...
Edited by Vidishaa - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Vidishaa

I shall not abandon this oneπŸ˜†...It is a short one though

Koi na. Short complete is much much better than long incomplete. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Suvika.

Koi na. Short complete is much much better than long incomplete. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

Updating in the evening
will be back in the evening then.
Need to do more research on my next book. You will love this one Vidisha. I guarantee it. πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Suvika.

will be back in the evening then.
Need to do more research on my next book. You will love this one Vidisha. I guarantee it. πŸ˜‰

really? I can guess the theme thenπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†