SS- Hasratein final chapter page 55 24th sept - Page 41

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by sshirley

Thanks Vidisha for your response..

yes m writing something but not for this forum..  

aww...no body seems to be writing anything on the forum..neither you nor Suvika..none of the regulars...alka parmar has shifted base...😭
Originally posted by Tasha1994

wonderful updates vidisha.so nidhi has a girl .liked radhikas plan but I don't think it will work waiting for tomorrow

Work nahi karega? sure?πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Vidishaa

aww...no body seems to be writing anything on the forum..neither you nor Suvika..none of the regulars...alka parmar has shifted base...😭

I wud write when I can muster the courage to pen down what I had thought about, just gimme some tym..

and reg. suvika, well her fans are very very happy with her books.. n actually m happy for her that she made itπŸ˜ƒ 

I wud write when I can muster the courage to pen down what I had thought about, just gimme some tym..

and reg. suvika, well her fans are very very happy with her books.. n actually m happy for her that she made itπŸ˜ƒ 

I am happy for Suvi too...glad that she visits the forum...but wish she could pen down an Os..but that's difficult..she has to take care of a man and 2 boys...work on her book...that leaves very little time on her hands...

Wish you muster courage...you have written a story where Ashni part ways ..haven't you..that must have taken some courage too...

I am happy for Suvi too...glad that she visits the forum...but wish she could pen down an Os..but that's difficult..she has to take care of a man and 2 boys...work on her book...that leaves very little time on her hands...

Wish you muster courage...you have written a story where Ashni part ways ..haven't you..that must have taken some courage too...

true ...  Rishhton took a lot of courage, and more than courage, skillful n graceful writing.. I m sorry for my immodesty here... but frankly, I still wonder if it was correctly understood fully by even 1 reader here? Nothing hurts a writer more than her work being blatantly (and sorry to say, deliberately) misunderstood.

This new concept I have in mind is like no courage needed for the concept itself.. but the way I plan to write it is gonna be v difficult

true ...  Rishhton took a lot of courage, and more than courage, skillful n graceful writing.. I m sorry for my immodesty here... but frankly, I still wonder if it was correctly understood fully by even 1 reader here? Nothing hurts a writer more than her work being blatantly (and sorry to say, deliberately) misunderstood.

This new concept I have in mind is like no courage needed for the concept itself.. but the way I plan to write it is gonna be v difficult

The population of the forum is far less now..so the num of readers will be fewer...but give us all another chance

The population of the forum is far less now..so the num of readers will be fewer...but give us all another chance

frankly vidisha, post Intehaa, I decided that if I write anything on this forum, it wud be for my own self.. and that is why I feel Rishhton was a class apart, so readers ko kya another chance doon...?

let me get done with my present project, then wud surely consider writing what I have in mind.  
Hello Vidishaaji, posting combined review for last few chapters. Read them all & really liked them. U write so well πŸ‘ Lead Characters are growing stronger as the story unfolds. Dialogues r superb & the impact that they create, reminds me of Sujatha Rao Ma'am. πŸ‘ I wasnt expecting conservative LT who got Radhika married just as she turned 18, to declare her as his political heiress. Bereft of loss of his son, he brought his daughter in politics & what a paradigm-shift kind of event it has been for Radhika!! What a turn of events!! The demure, home-maker Radhika's political genes are speaking for herself now. Though she has become pro in powergame now but I still wonder if Ashutosh's insinuations about R-CB are true.

So it was Nidhi whose memories flashed before Ashu's eyes on his SR with Radhika. That was a Huge filmi-style MU b/w ashni thoughtfully created by Adv. Tripathi that made them part ways Had assumed that there should be more to Nidhi's story when in prev. update U mentioned "Nidhi convincingly lied" and now it's revealed that she's an unwed mother to AshNi's daughter and is presenting herself as widow to save her daughter from social stigmas. Another leap of 1 year... Ashutosh has distanced from Radhika & got closer to Nidhi in this time. LT & Radhika's spying on Ashutosh was expected but does Ashutosh know of LT's info n/w at work? Or maybe Ashutosh knows but has taken the plunge & doesnt care about all that? He was very concerned for Kanishk, so now what he thinks about his son's future. And, Adv. Tripathi must be knowing about AshNi relationship now, so what's his stand? Of course I am not expecting him to assent happily to ashni EMA but intrigued to know what's his take.

Radhika going against her pride & turning into an enchantress to save her marriage... The same woman who once had her hubby,son as center & family as circumference of her life, later turned into egoistic "powerful" lady who tried to exercise her control over hubby's acquaintances as well. For impending elections, she denied her hubby his much coveted daughter then & now it seems she is upto "using" another baby as "trap" to keep Ashu confined within institution of marriage... (Sujatha Rao Ma'am's PPAW too has a similar scene but Ashu had denied wifey of her conjugal rights there, here he couldn't. And if I recall it correctly, PPAW's Mallika was later shown having progeny related problem) What if Radhika conceives this time? And what major step is Ashutosh going to take. Awaiting next update.Edited by ttrocks - 9 years ago
It appears to me, something strong going to come!!!😲

What a story! excellent narrationπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

frankly vidisha, post Intehaa, I decided that if I write anything on this forum, it wud be for my own self.. and that is why I feel Rishhton was a class apart, so readers ko kya another chance doon...?

let me get done with my present project, then wud surely consider writing what I have in mind.  

@pink-  that is what I want😊