Originally posted by: mudraswathi

It appears to me, something strong going to come!!!😲

What a story! excellent narrationπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Strong pata nahi...but reactions will be strong...vidi has to run awayπŸ˜†
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ttrocks

Hello Vidishaaji, posting combined review for last few chapters. Read them all & really liked them. U write so well πŸ‘ Lead Characters are growing stronger as the story unfolds.

Thank you

Dialogues r superb & the impact that they create, reminds me of Sujatha Rao Ma'am. πŸ‘

Ultimate compliment..thank God Ms.Rao nahi hai..bura maan jaatiπŸ˜†

I wasnt expecting conservative LT who got Radhika married just as she turned 18, to declare her as his political heiress. Bereft of loss of his son, he brought his daughter in politics & what a paradigm-shift kind of event it has been for Radhika!! What a turn of events!! The demure, home-maker Radhika's political genes are speaking for herself now. Though she has become pro in powergame now but I still wonder if Ashutosh's insinuations about R-CB are true.

Insinuations ke baare mein aaj pata chalegaπŸ˜‰

So it was Nidhi whose memories flashed before Ashu's eyes on his SR with Radhika. That was a Huge filmi-style MU b/w ashni thoughtfully created by Adv. Tripathi that made them part ways Had assumed that there should be more to Nidhi's story when in prev. update U mentioned "Nidhi convincingly lied" and now it's revealed that she's an unwed mother to AshNi's daughter and is presenting herself as widow to save her daughter from social stigmas. Another leap of 1 year... Ashutosh has distanced from Radhika & got closer to Nidhi in this time. LT & Radhika's spying on Ashutosh was expected but does Ashutosh know of LT's info n/w at work? Or maybe Ashutosh knows but has taken the plunge & doesnt care about all that? He was very concerned for Kanishk, so now what he thinks about his son's future. And, Adv. Tripathi must be knowing about AshNi relationship now, so what's his stand? Of course I am not expecting him to assent happily to ashni EMA but intrigued to know what's his take.

Radhika going against her pride & turning into an enchantress to save her marriage... The same woman who once had her hubby,son as center & family as circumference of her life, later turned into egoistic "powerful" lady who tried to exercise her control over hubby's acquaintances as well. For impending elections, she denied her hubby his much coveted daughter then & now it seems she is upto "using" another baby as "trap" to keep Ashu confined within institution of marriage... (Sujatha Rao Ma'am's PPAW too has a similar scene but Ashu had denied wifey of her conjugal rights there, here he couldn't.

That Ashu wasn't a coward..ths one has a slightly underdeveloped spine...plus Mallika was a diff character from Radhika..and by the time the seduction scene had occured in PPW, Mallu had already harmed Nidhi..but things are diff here...Radhika hasn't even talked about Nidhi..Ashu doesn't know that Radhika is aware of Nidhi...plus unlike the  Ashu of PPW, Ashu here hasn't cut off physical relationship with his wife...he does seek her..twice a month or so..frequency has reduced and he sees it as fulfillment of his "duties"...so it was difficult for Ashu to deny his wife intimacy as he had never cut it off totally in the first place...it is just that he isn't interested in sleeping with her...he views it with distaste...not many men cut off relations with wifey even though they are having an EMA..Ashu is one of those cads

And if I recall it correctly, PPAW's Mallika was later shown having progeny related problem) What if Radhika conceives this time? And what major step is Ashutosh going to take. Awaiting next update.

Shall give one today 1 PM ISTπŸ˜ƒ

shobha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Vidishaji  Goodmorning.
Waiting for the update.
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Originally posted by: shobha21

Vidishaji  Goodmorning.

Waiting for the update.

Good morning...update at 1 pm πŸ˜ƒ
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vidishaa

Strong pata nahi...but reactions will be strong...vidi has to run awayπŸ˜†

now I am really intrigued..

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

now I am really intrigued..

πŸ˜†
1 PM ...
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Hey Mudra ..I am doing blackwork(Kasuti) on sofacovers now...donno whether I will finish it in this lifetime... πŸ˜‰
mudraswathi thumbnail

Hey Mudra ..I am doing blackwork(Kasuti) on sofacovers now...donno whether I will finish it in this lifetime... πŸ˜‰

Fascinating... It is my mom's speciality. You will finish it dont worry.

Something similar to our kasuti, I found something called 'assissi' work here. Always done in black only. Most of the motifs (almost everything) are madonna and the baby, Joseph and Jesus...etc. to decorate church walls. But very intricate and breathtaking. I wonder how many days they took to finish those pieces!😳
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

Fascinating... It is my mom's speciality. You will finish it dont worry.

Something similar to our kasuti, I found something called 'assissi' work here. Always done in black only. Most of the motifs (almost everything) are madonna and the baby, Joseph and Jesus...etc. to decorate church walls. But very intricate and breathtaking. I wonder how many days they took to finish those pieces!😳

so your mom embroiders too  πŸ˜ƒ..my mom hates hand embroidery...though my hubby encourages it 😊
mudraswathi thumbnail

so your mom embroiders too  πŸ˜ƒ..my mom hates hand embroidery...though my hubby encourages it 😊

Yes. my mom is very accomplished. So your husband encourages.. thats great. because, my dad always saw that as a waste of time. My bother prefers painting to embroidery after seeing bhabhi breaking her back with embroidery

I am thinking of buying a  computerised machine... but very expensive if you are not using for commercial purpose