SS- Hasratein final chapter page 55 24th sept - Page 49

Posted: 9 years ago
vidisha, u r here for a day or 2, right?

I think u were going to be off  for a while na?
Originally posted by sshirley

vidisha, u r here for a day or 2, right?

I think u were going to be off  for a while na?

My  in laws will arrive tomo morning..will stay for a week..that's why I said I may not be online...but can't really stay away from net... I am here while taking break from work
Originally posted by Vidishaa

My  in laws will arrive tomo morning..will stay for a week..that's why I said I may not be online...but can't really stay away from net... I am here while taking break from work

ok, I will try to write my review by evening today.

ok, I will try to write my review by evening today.

K 😃
m typing from phone, so pl. do not mind the typos and no-caps..
ok review time:

first a perfect ending to a perfect story.. politics-based stories are necessarily 'not sweet or feel-good' becoz politics are dirty n ugly by nature,, atleast in some northindian states - m glad you did justice to the genre 👏👏👏

loved that ashni decided to keep nirali in dark abt ashu, until she is matured enuf to understand...   

loved, actually superloved nidhis self thots, liked it that she was human - not a selfless saint..

the way u wrote the scene where ashu gets shot was good, I mean, 2 things were clear from that scene - the buller was meant for nidhi, and it was done by a relative amateur. I immediately understood that lallan's man could not mk a mistake as silly as this - he wud not aim at nidhi in ashus presence, that wud make things too too obvious.  

so, it was ashus dad - that and his own suicide were like poetic justice...

radhika - what do I say abt her? I cant neither hate her fully nor symphatize with her. living with the knowledge that her hubby breathed his last in nidhis arms, kind of served her ryt, but then what was her fault after all, only her political genes n her ego?

but these political ppl - nothing holds them down for long..  they get back to politics with a bang and know to convert their personal tragedies to public sympathy translating into votes. - she kind of reminded me of Sonia Gandhi - she too was totally against politic and her family have always been at assassins' target, still when she got a chance, she cud not resist the hunger for politics and power, cud she?

And vidisha, hats off to u for having the guts to kill off Ashu, - a clichd end wud hv ruined the effect of the entire story n diluted the impact.

a  totally hatke story, v v well-penned..

And LADY, I BOW DOWN TO UR WIDE VOCABULARY.. THE WRDS U USE R JUST FAB👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️     

m typing from phone, so pl. do not mind the typos and no-caps..

That's fine...content is more important

ok review time:

first a perfect ending to a perfect story.. politics-based stories are necessarily 'not sweet or feel-good' becoz politics are dirty n ugly by nature,, atleast in some northindian states - m glad you did justice to the genre 👏👏👏

Glad that you understood that the story had to end that way... if I wanted to write a feel good story then I wouldn't have set it in a political background... Ashutosh was a damaad...not a political scion...there was no way people would have tolerated his extra marital relationship with Nidhi...In most cases it is often the innocent ( not that Ashu was  'purely' innocent) who fall prey to political ambition of others...

loved that ashni decided to keep nirali in dark abt ashu, until she is matured enuf to understand...

Ashu had big dreams for his daughter...something that his progeny from Radhika could never be expected to satisfy...coz they would grow up in a politically vitiated environment that isn't conducive for 'intellectual pursuits'..there was no way Ashu would let anything affect Nirali's state of mind..and ultimately her career...

loved, actually superloved nidhis self thots, liked it that she was human - not a selfless saint..

Nidhi did ask Ashu not to contact her...she didn't want to break his marriage...but Ashu defied her...abb isse zyada saintly kaun ho sakta hai...Ashutosh was a man she loved...she bore his child...plus she realised that he didn't cheat her...It was quite logical that she rekindled her romance with him..I would have done the same if I were Nidhi.

the way u wrote the scene where ashu gets shot was good, I mean, 2 things were clear from that scene - the buller was meant for nidhi, and it was done by a relative amateur. I immediately understood that lallan's man could not mk a mistake as silly as this - he wud not aim at nidhi in ashus presence, that wud make things too too obvious. 

Lallan's men wouldn't bungle like that...the situation was such that no one would think of murdering Ashu, he was too precious to them..it is logical that Nidhi would be eliminated..So if I wanted Ashu dead then he would have to take the bullet meant for Nidhi..But I didn't want him to do the heroic act of protecting Nidhi...it would have been too filmy and Ashu in this FF isn't so heroic...
Only Adv Tripathi's hitmen could bungle big time... and the story would be tragic only when Ashutosh falls victim to his own father's unbridled ambition..

so, it was ashus dad - that and his own suicide were like poetic justice...

For all his faults Ashu's dad did love him...he schemed and plotted with Ashu's best interests at heart...Adv Tripathi always chose the wrong path to further his ambition...uska ye anjaam hona hi tha...

Such a father can't survive his son's untimely death...esp when he himself was the cause o
f it

radhika - what do I say abt her? I cant neither hate her fully nor symphatize with her. living with the knowledge that her hubby breathed his last in nidhis arms, kind of served her ryt, but then what was her fault after all, only her political genes n her ego?

Radhika was neither good nor bad...but she was a reasonably good wife to Ashu..he couldn't desert her to be with Nidhi...that would be morally wrong. Moreover, even Ashu wasn't the ideal husband..he didn't marry for love..did he? then it is only fair that he would be expected to bear with Radhika's ego...Radhika was egoistic..but she never belittled Ashu...that was all that should matter to Ashu

but these political ppl - nothing holds them down for long..  they get back to politics with a bang and know to convert their personal tragedies to public sympathy translating into votes. - she kind of reminded me of Sonia Gandhi - she too was totally against politic and her family have always been at assassins' target, still when she got a chance, she cud not resist the hunger for politics and power, cud she?

Life doesn't end with a loved one's death...Radhika lost her husband but  had 2 sons to look after...and a father whom she should assist...she had personal ambitions too and couldn't be expected to live like a recluse.

And vidisha, hats off to u for having the guts to kill off Ashu, - a clichd end wud hv ruined the effect of the entire story n diluted the impact.

a  totally hatke story, v v well-penned..

Thank you

And LADY, I BOW DOWN TO UR WIDE VOCABULARY.. THE WRDS U USE R JUST FAB⭐️    
Thank you😃
Edited by Vidishaa - 9 years ago

I am not Ekta Kapoor...he was hit by a bullet...in the head...bled...and died in a hospital yaar...

Story alternative 1
Story alternative 2 please...😳
Originally posted by Anjani9

Story alternative 1
Story alternative 2 please...😳

Kaisa alternative story?😕

Kaisa alternative story?😕

another story 😛😆
Originally posted by -deepali17-

another story 😛😆

like what..same genre..or another genre? Ashu centric ?