The 'hero' is similar to Christian Grey?πŸ˜›

Good Lord!! NO πŸ€£ 
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Suvika.

The 'hero' is similar to Christian Grey?πŸ˜›

Good Lord!! NO πŸ€£ 

then...philanderer...ala Sallu in JPKSHH?
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Vidishaa

then...philanderer...ala Sallu in JPKSHH?

By No, he is not Christian Grey, I meant he is not into S&M  BDSM stuff. πŸ˜†
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suvika.

Ok...then he is my kind of guy...I meant my kind of protagonistπŸ˜†
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Vidishaa

Ok...then he is my kind of guy...I meant my kind of protagonistπŸ˜†

Most definitely. πŸ‘πŸΌ
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
I think it is evening in India .. Waiting Vidishaa
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
18+

The following chapter may contain some passages that a few might find morally disgusting. People who are sensitive about Ashu's portrayal kindly skip this update. Ashu isn't the hero here...he is just a protagonist. I am not defending his actions here.

part-2

It was the end of a tiring day and Ashu relaxed in his room. The clock read 11.00...Alok had retired to his room long ago...

The door of Ashutosh's room opened and then closed with a click...he smiled in anticipation...

Kajri entered...her saree was draped way below her navel and the pallu did little to cover her bounty she was blessed with...a far cry from the demure way she was dressed while serving the Tripathis their dinner

Bhola so gaya? Ashu asked?

"Ji saheb...jo davai apne di thi use maine dal mein mila di thi"

Ashu grinned as she moved seductively...he grabbed her by the waist and brought her close to him...the pallu was duly brought down and the saree dispensed with...

He moved his hand over the neckline of her blouse and cupped her breasts...Kajri didn't hide her enjoyment...she moved her hand inside his t shirt and felt his flat abs and muscled chest...her Saheb was a strong man...unlike her weakling of a husband Bhola.

Ashu paid homage to every part of Kajri's luscious body...and Kajri on her part did everything that could give her saheb pleasure...Ashu knew one thing for sure...this woman was an expert...he wasn't the first to cuckold Bhola...many might have done it before...after all Kajri had such a voluptuous body..and knew how to drop subtle hints that she was available. Not that Ashu needed such hints...he could spot an obliging woman fro far.

This was new for him...not the physical act but the deceit...Till now he carried on affairs in the open...he was used to bedding European women in London- Eastern European women were his primary targets. He couldn't have been more thankful to God for the end of cold war...( edited )

The dance of lust continued through the night...Ashu was careful enough not to forget protection...lest any complication arise.

Kajri walked out of his room after an hour..satisfied...and with a 500 rupee note in her hand.

phew...what a woman...isse sambhalna Bhola ki bas ki baat nahi hai...no problem..mai hoo na.Ashu grinned happy with himself...

Ashutosh was angry at the way Dr.Mohan treated him...how dare he treat him condescendingly just because his father in law was one of the trustees of K.G.H? Ashutosh's degrees were far better than his...Mohan went to such bloody local medical college and did both his Mbbs and M.D there..whereas Ashutosh went to AIIMS and studied abroad...he was way brainier than him...he was head and shoulders above him in terms of skill...the world was unjust ...but Ashu wasn't the one to tolerate injustice...he knew he had to wait for the right time and play his cards...

Meanwhile...

Lallan Trivedi was talking to Pandey

"Lallan Bhaiya...ladka surgeon hai...dimaag ka...vilayat mei padha hai"

"Ghar mein kaun kaun hai"

"Sirf Advocate aur woh...eklauta hai...tripathiji ki missus salon pehle guzar gayi"

"Doosra byah nahi kiya unhone...badhe thande khoon wale hai lagta hai...//he laughs loudly//..accha hai..ladki ko aise hi ghar mein dena chahiye...aur batao chal chalan kaisa hai uska?"

"Bahut accha hai bhaiya...hospital se ghar ..aur ghar se gym bas yahin pe jata hai...sharab, cigarette ko choothe bhi nahi hai..."

"Accha hai...Lallan smiled..satisfied at what he had been told"

"Apne kiske iss ladke ko pasand kiya hai bhaiya?"

"Bloody phool...kya meine duniya bhar ki ladkiyon ki shadi karvane ka theka le rakha hai?. Radhika is mahine 18 ki ho jayegi...mai uski shadi kisi padhe likhe ladke se karvana chahtha hoon..yehi ladka theek rahega mere hisaab se...paise toh maine khoob banaye hai...Radhika ke naam pe properties bhi kharredhe hai...Ghar chota hai toh kya hua...main unhe malamaal kar doonga..meri beti wahan pe rani ki tarah rahegi...Abhishek mera political heir hai..par mein apni beti ke saath injustice nahi karoonga..."

"Sahi keh rahe hai bhaiya..aap ki soch ki daath deni padegi"

"Poora U.P Kahega ki Lallan bhaiya ne kaisa damaad chuna hai..padha -likha...dikhne mein film star jaisa...saare pagal toh yeh soch baithe the ki mein apni ladki ka rishtha kissi bahubali ke nalayak bete se karvaunga"...

"Toh bhaiya mein kal jaun advocate se milne"

"Nahi..baath beti ke rishthe ki hai...hum shaam ko jayenge...aur jamai raja se bhi mil lenge"

"Ji bhaiya"

Ashu returned home...tired and smarting from his perceived insult at the hands of Dr.Mohan...so skills don't really matter after a point do they?...what really matters is whose son you are and whom you know...yes, patients require one's skill as a doctor..but for the doctor to survive petty office politics, he needs connections.

Ashutosh's dad had made plenty of money... Alok Tripathi was a leading criminal lawyer, he knew a lot of people who matter. He had fought cases for many a businessmen and politicians...they treated him with respect...he was close to quite a few of them...but alas he didn't know any of the big guys at KGH...and even if he knew how did it matter...a trustees son in law would hold more sway than him...Ashu now began to see wisdom in his Dad's words..one needs connections to move ahead in life. The Chinese called it Guanxi...Yes,he needed that.

Ashutosh went inside his study and tried to distract himself by reading medical journals.

A man in white accompanied by 4 men entered Tripathi niwas...he did a quick namaste. Alok rose to his feet and said " Arre..Lallan ji ...aapne aane ka kasht kyun kiya...apne kisi aadmi ko bhej dete...baitiye..baitiye...boliye kya seva kar sakta hoon mein apke liye?"

"Aapse kuch personal kaam hei ..."

"ji boliye"

"Mujhe apka beta pasand aa gaya hai...mai usse apna damad banana chahatha hoon"

Alok was taken in by surprise...for the first time in his life, this legal eagle was rendered speechless.

Lallan continued...

"Meri beti first year arts mei hai...issi mahine 18 ki ho jayegi...shadi toh mei uski 16 saal ki umr mei hi karna chahatha tha...par aap opposition waalon ko janthe hai na...bakheda khada kar dete...kehthe child marriage hai...kuch delhi ki ngo wali auratein aakar mere upar case bhi thop deti... arrey beti meri hai...main jab chahe uski shadi karvaoon...inhe isse kya matlab?...khair ...yeh lijiye...meri Radhika ka photo...Jamai babu kahin dikhayi nahin de rahe...hospital mein hai kya?"

Alok was still in a state of shock...he asked Kajri to call Ashu...

Edited by Vidishaa - 9 years ago
Tasha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
me first vidisha.read both the chapter liked them a lot
wonderful starting