SS- Hasratein final chapter page 55 24th sept - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by snehatanu

nice chapter.

thanksπŸ˜ƒ
Hope you have read my comment for the first chapter at page 4 ---- last comment πŸ˜³
Very nice and nervous progress πŸ˜† I was like in a shock to see Ashu like this β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜² πŸ€ͺ

The servants are given a fab job here. πŸ˜› The Sasurji is going to take Ashu in hands now. What should we say ------- Poor Ashu or poor Radhika πŸ˜‰ 
Will wait for more. 

Edited by babita68 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by babita68

Hope you have read my comment for the first chapter at page 4 ---- last comment πŸ˜³
Very nice and nervous progress πŸ˜† I was like in a shock to see Ashu like this β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜² πŸ€ͺ

The servants are given a fab job here. πŸ˜› The Sasurji is going to take Ashu in hands now. What should we say ------- Poor Ashu or poor Radhika πŸ˜‰ 
Will wait for more. 

Ashu dil ka bura nahi hai πŸ˜†..he has transgressed ..done bad deeds..but there is a reason...thanks for reading
Thank you for this introduction vidishaπŸ€—

Originally posted by Vidishaa

Hi friends...though I promised you a casanova FF, I am unable to write it. Instead, I am writing a short story...I loved a serial called Hasratein...and hence gave this FF it's name...Though this SS won't be a patch on it

Ahutosh isn't a Mathur here...he is Tripathi( Like Hasratein's KT)

Nidhi's entry thodi late hogi

Both Ashu and Nidhi are grey

Both Ashu and Nidhi ( I mean heroine) were grey in Hasratein??😲

Some other woman will be a pragon of virtues

So people who don't like Nidhi being anything other than a virtuous woman please excuse me...I have no intention to hurt you...you can miss this SS...it is not a great piece of fiction anyway.

Come on... we love to experiment and see variations...πŸ€—

The chapters will be short...as I can't write long paragraphs...I will be short even by Mudraji's standardsπŸ˜‰

Ha... Iam glad to see someone thanking me for thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Part-1

Ha... glimpse of Ashutosh in his element..πŸ˜†.. he knows he is the show stopper...nice niceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am curios about this...

Lallan Trivedi reclined on his chair and talked to his aide Pandey

"Pandeyji...Mujhe advocate Tripathi ke bete ke bare mein details chahiye...sab kuch pata kijiye... par jaldi"

Inka koi beti hai kya?πŸ˜•πŸ˜³
Originally posted by mudraswathi

Part-1

Ha... glimpse of Ashutosh in his element..πŸ˜†.. he knows he is the show stopper...nice niceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am curios about this...

Lallan Trivedi reclined on his chair and talked to his aide Pandey

"Pandeyji...Mujhe advocate Tripathi ke bete ke bare mein details chahiye...sab kuch pata kijiye... par jaldi"

Inka koi beti hai kya?πŸ˜•πŸ˜³

πŸ˜† read part 2
Vidisha what are you writing. Read chap 1 . will read 2 now. Vidisha ki hasraten. I used to like that show and cast too.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by rajanigandha26

Vidisha what are you writing. Read chap 1 . will read 2 now. Vidisha ki hasraten. I used to like that show and cast too.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Nothing to do with that hasratein...just that people in that show had a lot of hasratein...and so do people in this SS
So ashu is going to marry kachhi kali Radhika? Radhika ???? whats her surname ?🀣 Nidhi kab aayegi?
Ashu's  standard has gone down till kajari's level. πŸ˜²πŸ˜’