Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

arrange marriage shouldn't b romanticised they should be made criminal

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Its different if your rents set you up and you talk to the person and get to know them and decide yes you want to marry the person. And everyone is happy and understanding if decline after talking to them, but many times this isn't the case.  I know many people male and female who you wouldn't even suspect be so gullible and wear it like a badge of honour that they never spoke or got to know to the person they were going to marry until after. 

Is that honourable? Or is the stupidity ? 

Why do parents control the one thing that we can't even control ourselves? Our heart? 

hahah
Edited by D3viL - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

D3viL thumbnail

grrr

grrr

Edited by D3viL - 9 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
🤗

And Aquarians suck. Big Time. Stay away from these cold, emotionaless, sociopathic leeches. 
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree. But then there are some successful Arranged Marriages. I wonder hw they survive
Always_His_Jaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just loved ur last sentence.  But parents get so selfish, when it comes to marriage. They spend 20 something years raising u and only way u can pay them back is by ruining ur life and marrying someone they like.  I still dont understand the concept of a girl and a guy spending 5 mins together and based on that they have to decide rather theys will spend their whole life with this person.

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
OMG, nice to see you here Doctor Evil/Devil ðŸ˜ƒ ...and you're pretty active on this section itseems..

OT, I see nothing wrong with arranged marriage. Personally, I think that if one has a loving heart, he can love anyone, accept anyone no matter what.. seems filmy, but I believe in it :P
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

🤗

And Aquarians suck. Big Time. Stay away from these cold, emotionaless, sociopathic leeches. 

aww... I had two close friends who were Aquarians, they just dont think twice before they cut you off, hurt you, and become all distant :(  ...they dont even let you know before they become distant. Being an Aries with a very watery birthchart, I end up being super hurt..   

IDK relationship wise though, my Aquarians are girls.

EDIT : Sorry if this offends anyone, I dont mean to generalize.. 😆 just my personal experience.

Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 9 years ago
D3viL thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

🤗

why did you bother with an aquarian ðŸ¤¢ .. dex stay away from them and Sagittarius and Leo's. You need a scorpio.. and just trap him by acting logical and emotionally sound and then when he is hooked UNLEASH .. and then he won't mind. otherwise you can always join me for a threesome.. easy_a already knows about you ... thats half the job done :P ..

Originally posted by: RamanRKRaghav4U

I agree. But then there are some successful Arranged Marriages. I wonder hw they survive

I think 'normal' human beings are attracted to attractive qualities and what better way then getting humans of sound mind and eventually they are able to recognise and respect good qualities.. eventually respect turns to like and like to trust and trust to love? ... while the foundation is amazing .. did they ever get to experience that chemistry? sure your heart skips a beat now AFTER you have already slept together only because you are on the same bed as each other and are available. BUT IS THAT CORRECT?? 

now what about the other human beings that aren't as logical as the others or whatever? ... so half of them bite the bullet and stay for the sake of family or children and something inside them is lost. LOST permanently because they become bitter and keep up this retarded tradition.

I would rather marry the person I like and want to go on this journey with .. Life is fooking awesome why waste it ... compromising with some docile douche ? Who I will eventually like because she cooks a mean briyani? Is that what life has become? being happy with a girl cause she can cook a mean briyani? And because she is not as bad as I thought she would be?

That is illogical it's not the way we are created! We feel chemistry and connect when we meet people, thats the way humans are designed. Why work opposite to our design? That's akin to putting diesel into a petrol car!  ***  I threw in another line for trupat  ... 

Trupat I agree.. they feed you and cloth you and educate you ... and the ONLY ONLY ONLY way you can repay them is to marry someone they pick... talk about selling your soul to the devil
Anne.Frank thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Such Big speeches...No marriage is the Best option dude...
D3viL thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

OMG, nice to see you here Doctor Evil/Devil ðŸ˜ƒ ...and you're pretty active on this section itseems..

OT, I see nothing wrong with arranged marriage. Personally, I think that if one has a loving heart, he can love anyone, accept anyone no matter what.. seems filmy, but I believe in it :P

hey hey .. we meet again! hopefully you won't get banned again and need to scour IF forum looking for a moderatorless section ðŸ˜† Incidentally though this forum has two active members, myself and GM -Shruti-  just my luck!!! This is the only section I am active in ..but if you see my thread anywhere else its because We are a tag team ... a silent tag team .. I create crappy threads ..and she has 48 hours to find its appropriate section!  anyway ... nice to see you again!!