Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sukhmani05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
EK shows - Her twists & turns , Her illogical leaps after leaps , her butchering of character to such an extent - Rona aata hai Mujhe ... Once upon a tune I was a huge fan of all her K shows on SP & KS on Zee ... But now u can't tolerate any of her shows !!!
Khargosh. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sukhmani05

I wanna see those days back where we all complete 1 AT in 1 day or Max within 2 days ... Iss boring track ke saath saath - the speed of the AT has turned out to be a snail - 3-5 days for 1 AT ๐Ÿ˜’

Uske peeche aur ek reason bhi hai๐Ÿ˜›
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Nayna : I agree. Hum jitna wahan baat karte hai agar yahan karte toh ab tak 10 ATs khatam ho gayi hoti ๐Ÿ˜†
Khargosh. thumbnail

Today we also have to bear the so called someone " Dance rehearsal & the so called Nautanki of cannot do it" !!!

Dekhna kitna detail main dikhaate hai ... First I cannot do it ... But phir bhi karega then karega toh pair main lagega ... then that RG dance๐Ÿคข
This is gonna be the worst part of singing track boring then and cringeworthy than Finale and some part of R's track
I so want to miss it but wil jhelofy coz of Ballu ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Sukhmani05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Nayna..

Uske peeche aur ek reason bhi hai๐Ÿ˜›

I know I know ๐Ÿ˜› !!!
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Congo for diamond jubilee๐Ÿฅณ
Khargosh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ST0207

@Nayna : I agree. Hum jitna wahan baat karte hai agar yahan karte toh ab tak 10 ATs khatam ho gayi hoti ๐Ÿ˜†

VeeBa track main we will come here .. yaha par bhi bahut fans hai
IF is slow and when we are in hudbadi related to this show be it positive or negative its easy to chat there๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Sukhmani05 thumbnail

Dekhna kitna detail main dikhaate hai ... First I cannot do it ... But phir bhi karega then karega toh pair main lagega ... then that RG dance๐Ÿคข
This is gonna be the worst part of singing track boring then and cringeworthy than Finale and some part of R's track
I so want to miss it but wil jhelofy coz of Ballu ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Just to get the glimpse of Baldev - hum fangirls ko kya kya karna padh raha hai - Have to jhelofy all crap ๐Ÿ˜’ ... Bas kuch din aur ka torture ... Lekin bahut cringeworthy & slap worthy torture !!!
Sukhmani05 thumbnail

VeeBa track main we will come here .. yaha par bhi bahut fans hai
IF is slow and when we are in hudbadi related to this show be it positive or negative its easy to chat there๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Hum log wahan par kuch zyaada hi ya phir rather I should say overloaded baat karte hai coz we talk ๐Ÿ˜†
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Today we also have to bear the so called someone " Dance rehearsal & the so called Nautanki of cannot do it" !!!

A small foot injury+touching a parayi aurat are the biggest hurdles to someone's dream.๐Ÿ˜ญ

On a serious note, I know in some communities it's absolute taboo to touch a non-related male or female but we all know how 'someone' is- give him a maggie 2 min noodle special ka demo and he will agree to do anything, so the whole issue sounds so dam* hollow and not to mention silly.๐Ÿ˜†

If touching some other woman is such a big issue then stick to your dam* guns and refuse.๐Ÿฅฑ Edited by ...-Riya-... - 9 years ago