Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

This Time it Was Unfair...

LoveSaathiya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Okay,so I hate Paridhi but after taking a peek in yesterday's epi when Pari saved the kids from the car accident and Gopi was yelling at her when it wasn't even her fault.😕Gopi is starting to change and becoming bitter.It would've been better if she would become like Rashi and not like Koki.I still don't like Pari no matter what but I have to say that the kids also didn't say a word that they locked themselves in the car without Pari doing anything.Gopi was blaming her for this when if it wasn't for her,the kids would've been dead.😕😭Gopi also tried to save them but all she did was stupidly touching the car,while Pari actually used her brain and dropped the sand out of that truck so the car could stop.Molu accidentally presses on the brakes when Pari comes out of the house to get the keys to unlock them.Paridhi was scared too and happy that the kids were saved and good.But Gopi saw everything and LIES that Pari didn't save them.What!!???I liked Pari acting Rashi-like in yesterday's episode.😊But still,I hope Rucha comes back so I can be able to watch Saathiya again😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yessehm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Paridhi has lied and cheated her way in the Modi house. 
So whatever she does , she will always be a liar

Once a liar , always a liar
LoveSaathiya28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yessehm

Paridhi has lied and cheated her way in the Modi house. 

So whatever she does , she will always be a liar

Once a liar , always a liar

I know but didn't Rashi do the same with Sonal?
Rainbowcatxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree with you. In spite of despising Paridhi immensely, I honestly believe Paridhi was not at fault in yesterday's episode. To be honest, it was actually the kids fault. When there was a confrontational scene, I expected the kids to inform the truth, but they did not. If it was not for Paridhi, the kids would have been injured brutally, or perhaps they would have deceased. When Paridhi was informing to the entire Modi family that she had rescued the kids by pouring out sand to stop the car to a halt, and Gopi attempting to act clever by repeatedly touching the car, she was correct about Gopi being of no help to the situation. Honestly, Gopi's character has developed a drastic change. Gopi is starting to become like Kokila, constantly raising her voice against others. I am starting to dislike Gopi's character change. Although, I really miss Rashi. I hope she returns, although, I doubt she will come back. I am not liking Paridhi, or Gopi. both are irritating and it is just plain monotonous to watch Saathiya nowadays, and Paridhi and Gopi's constant quarrelling. Saathiya has lost it's charm, ever since Rashi exited from the show. I truly miss Rucha :( 
LoveSaathiya28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rainbowcatxo

I agree with you. In spite of despising Paridhi immensely, I honestly believe Paridhi was not at fault in yesterday's episode. To be honest, it was actually the kids fault. When there was a confrontational scene, I expected the kids to inform the truth, but they did not. If it was not for Paridhi, the kids would have been injured brutally, or perhaps they would have deceased. When Paridhi was informing to the entire Modi family that she had rescued the kids by pouring out sand to stop the car to a halt, and Gopi attempting to act clever by repeatedly touching the car, she was correct about Gopi being of no help to the situation. Honestly, Gopi's character has developed a drastic change. Gopi is starting to become like Kokila, constantly raising her voice against others. I am starting to dislike Gopi's character change. Although, I really miss Rashi. I hope she returns, although, I doubt she will come back. I am not liking Paridhi, or Gopi. both are irritating and it is just plain monotonous to watch Saathiya nowadays, and Paridhi and Gopi's constant quarrelling. Saathiya has lost it's charm, ever since Rashi exited from the show. I truly miss Rucha :( 

Exactly!I mean,if Gopi would've been like Rashi,it would've been way more interesting and I feel like Koki has gone into Gopi's body and Gopi into Koki's body.All Gopi does now is constantly yelling and hooking every small mistake someone does and turning it into something big.😕Anyways,I I have to say,I was extremely disappointed in the kids yesterday,especially in Vidya because she is always so honest.
Edited by LoveSaathiya - 9 years ago
Rainbowcatxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoveSaathiya

Exactly!I mean,if Gopi would've been like Rashi,it would've been way more interesting and I feel like Koki has gone into Gopi's body and Gopi into Koki's body.All Gopi does now is constantly yelling and hooking every small mistake someone does and turning it into something big.😕Anyways,I I have to say,I was extremely disappointed in the kids yesterday,especially in Vidya because she is always so honest.

Absolutely agree with you. I expected the kids to reveal the truth. It seems so that the kids are too scared of this new Gopi, that they were skeptical about informing the truth to Gopi. However, I pondered around the thought, that at least Vidya would inform the truth, especially since she has a truthful sister. I am shocked at the kids action. I understand that Paridhi is shrewd and cruel, but she did rescue the kids lives, the kids should have thanked her, as if it was not for her, the kids could have been injured. Gopi was of no help, as usual, all she did was shout, and alleged Paridhi of the same, claiming she (Gopi) rescued the kids. Gopi is becoming like Kokila now, she has developed in a bad way, recently, ever since Rashi's demise. I miss Rucha so much :(
risha8 thumbnail
now a days gopi is doing the same thing yelling all tym 
where have been her work after rashi's death???
what pari did was true about saving kids 
she has a brain and intelligent  unlike gopi  who is dumb 
pyaaribehna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Okay,so I hate Paridhi but after taking a peek in yesterday's epi when Pari saved the kids from the car accident and Gopi was yelling at her when it wasn't even her fault.😕Gopi is starting to change and becoming bitter.It would've been better if she would become like Rashi and not like Koki.I still don't like Pari no matter what but I have to say that the kids also didn't say a word that they locked themselves in the car without Pari doing anything.Gopi was blaming her for this when if it wasn't for her,the kids would've been dead.😕😭Gopi also tried to save them but all she did was stupidly touching the car,while Pari actually used her brain and dropped the sand out of that truck so the car could stop.Molu accidentally presses on the brakes when Pari comes out of the house to get the keys to unlock them.Paridhi was scared too and happy that the kids were saved and good.But Gopi saw everything and LIES that Pari didn't save them.What!!???I liked Pari acting Rashi-like in yesterday's episode.😊But still,I hope Rucha comes back so I can be able to watch Saathiya again😭

It is not very logical when a character like Paridhi who cheats her way into Modi Bhavan "suddenly" does a good deed so that every person beceoms "indebted" to her. which kind of "erases" away her lies and manipulation. 

It is just not right. I mean it is so easy for a person to do a lot of sabotage and create confusion and then they just have to show some way of "saving" someone's life or   some such thing and then they get "accepted" 

In real life it does not happen that way. and  a person who lies and manipulates even if they do one good deed they will still lie and manipulate again. it is just their nature. 

and it is just not right. this does not happen in any story nor in real life. for every manipulation ever lies Paridhi should be taken to task. 

If Gopi is stupid that is another matter. 
LoveSaathiya28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyaaribehna

It is not very logical when a character like Paridhi who cheats her way into Modi Bhavan "suddenly" does a good deed so that every person beceoms "indebted" to her. which kind of "erases" away her lies and manipulation. 

It is just not right. I mean it is so easy for a person to do a lot of sabotage and create confusion and then they just have to show some way of "saving" someone's life or   some such thing and then they get "accepted" 

In real life it does not happen that way. and  a person who lies and manipulates even if they do one good deed they will still lie and manipulate again. it is just their nature. 

and it is just not right. this does not happen in any story nor in real life. for every manipulation ever lies Paridhi should be taken to task. 

If Gopi is stupid that is another matter. 

I know but Rashi cheated her way into Modi Bhawan too...so?She did good things too and was praised.That's why I think is a little unfair for the character of Paridhi.She is portrayed like Rashi just a bit more childish.
Edited by LoveSaathiya - 9 years ago
LoveSaathiya28 thumbnail

I know but Rashi cheated her way into Modi Bhawan too...so?She did good things too and was praised.That's why I think is a little unfair for the character of Paridhi.She is portrayed like Rashi just a bit more childish.