Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

I am totally with Jigar today

ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
How can Kokila force him  to accept Pridhi?😕.. It is his life.. Rashi left him, it is not even a month and how can he accept Paridhi... how can this happen.. I hope everyone goes against Koki. Edited by ani_gr - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Koki is such a hitler ðŸ˜¡
Rainbowcatxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Unfortunately, whatever Kokila declares, everybody obeys her. It is as if Kokila controls everybody's lives. It is unfair towards Jigar. It is Jigar's life, what ever he wishes to do, everybody should permit him to do so. Besides, who is Kokila to Jigar anyway? Kokila is not Jigar's mother where she can restrict him from doing things he wishes to do, and control his life. Kokila is just Jigar's aunt, and she should behave like a aunt. It is tedious just watching Kokila dominating everybody's lives in the Modi house. In the beginning, I contemplated that Kokila was very eager to oust Paridhi from her house, Gopi even had strong evidence against Paridhi, so why would Kokila delete all of the evidences? If it is Kokila's plan to trap Paridhi, it is just going to be more difficult to collect evidences against Paridhi now, because Paridhi will be much more cautious and alert now. Kokila is actually a big fool. 
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am with Jigar today. Paridhi is not right for Jigar. She has crossed all limits and is not worth being called Jigar's wife. Kokila has no right to be a dictator of Jigar's life.
ani_gr thumbnail
Thanks all... I understand Kokila had a point when she said Paridhi saved the kids..  But still...  that should not be the reason for her to force Jigar to accept her... 
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I get the feeling that koki made this decision to stop her family from giving in and accepting pari so easily, it was quite evident from Hetal and baa that they were slipping at times and now koki has made decision to give pari a chance Hetal has become firm in not accepting pari and it's increased hatred in jigar for pari and even koki and ahem. Also that koki hopes that pari will realise she can never make her place in jigar's heart or family but truth is koki is playing with fire keeping pari in the house as maybe the rest of her family may melt if pari succeeds partly. 
ani_gr thumbnail
^^ So true .. i hope this is true... it will be nice to see what actions will be taken for Paridhi's stupidity.. even after Kokila told her very seriously that namrata se karna hai... she, being so childish wont understand these... I liked how Jigar stood up for himself saying he does not agree with Kaki ji...
MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Felt like slapping Kokila!!! Hiw can she take decisions of Jigar's life!!! Jigar is not a teen or an adult who is about to marry! He's been married for 15years and they loved each other like CRAZY!! They have two kids of 8years!! He can take his own decisions! 
Glad that Jigar didn't obey her like always... He should stand for himself. 
Felt like strangling Kokila!!!!! Such a HITLER!!!!! HATE HER!!!!
Loved Jigar!!!
And Ahem! Uff! What is his problem? Can't he see Jigar's pain? He doesn't have any dialog except supporting his mother! 
I AM COMPLETELY WITH HIM! HATE KOKILA AND PARIDHI!!!
risha8 thumbnail
whatever jigar did was correct 
who is she to intefere in jigar's life??? 
she the one who told hetal not to interfere in gopi's life then how the hell she can do it with jigar??? 
ani_gr thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Zariyat--

Felt like slapping Kokila!!! Hiw can she take decisions of Jigar's life!!! Jigar is not a teen or an adult who is about to marry! He's been married for 15years and they loved each other like CRAZY!! They have two kids of 8years!! He can take his own decisions! 
Glad that Jigar didn't obey her like always... He should stand for himself. 
Felt like strangling Kokila!!!!! Such a HITLER!!!!! HATE HER!!!!

Loved Jigar!!!
And Ahem! Uff! What is his problem? Can't he see Jigar's pain? He doesn't have any dialog except supporting his mother! 
I AM COMPLETELY WITH HIM! HATE KOKILA AND PARIDHI!!!

Yes totally... I was like whaatt?? Ahem.. shouting at Jigar.. How fair is that? Hetal does nto talk anything for his son while Kokila is takign decisions for Jigar... ðŸ˜•