Posted: 9 years ago
What was Ranvi doing with his tongue in tonight's episode? πŸ˜† I laughed so hard! The guy has gone from being a mediocre actor in the beginning to awful! I can't get over the bizarre expressions he was making! He's the male equivalent of Sanjeeda from EHT. Both make bizarre expressions and can hardly emote.
How is anyone supposed to like Ranvi and Gunjan when theyre both so...Weird? 

Originally posted by BrashCandy

Kisi ne sach hi kaha hai ki kapde badal ne se insaan nai badalta.. aur naa hi uske expressions.πŸ€“

πŸ˜†
u r on a roll! πŸ˜†
I am dead after seeing first picture.Did not have enough courage to go through the rest of them.🀒
This happens when you decide to come back to forum to see what you missed.β“πŸ˜†

The first picture is world class man!πŸ‘ itni wonderful expression sabke bas ki baat nahi...yo yo 'raackstar' ⭐️

the second pic isπŸ˜† so this was the 'naam roshan' Balwant was talking about...looks like someone lost their sharam laaj aur gehna after just  few days of living in mumbai πŸ˜†
πŸ˜ƒ  Thanks To You  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  😳 β˜ΊοΈ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜ƒ  Nice 😳 πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  Going πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ Good πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ
seriously horrible expressions.y shivin acting like this?he was NORMAL in SG.even director & patnaiks is nt caring abt his pathetic acting.he is taking maximum screenspace & whole track is dedicated to him bt making it worse.nw i cant even blame story &characterization.most of ranjan fans used to defend him by saying dat characterization is poor.even i used to think.bt wat happened after rockstar makeover.he turned from bad to worse.ranvi upgrade bt shivin degrade.nw he look like serious comedian.
I am visiting here after ages... And when i saw the title i thought it was ITA pics... 
Damn you Mohini !😑