Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: dqno1

Nisha  mera original plan wo tha hi nahi

you know I work from an outline

scenes are also decided ahead of time so that the flow does not break

now I see I was wrong in this outline

MG cannot be separate for readers, even the ML is hard to digest

My effort to show that she falls in love again blah blah blah makes no effect on readers

I have not shown him to be cruel or harsh and yet just the fear that he will be, is not letting anyone enjoy the story, so why to write it this way?

It is better to give readers what they want...

Sometimes readers just don't know what to say and create storms in a teacup.πŸ˜›
You stay your course Avi. If you cut it short, I promise you at the end of it, you will be the one who regrets it the most. Coz you are the one who knows what the story could have been like.

Anyway, why is this a poll story based on readers emotional barometer.
You write it just like you planned, and I promise each and everyone is going to love it.
This Maan just does not have the ability for cruelty. It comes across clearly in the way you have written his character.
As for the ML, always love the track.The journey of see ingthe brain and heart guide you back to the same person who is in you sub-conscious is amazing.

I hope you will let the story metamorphise completey.
Nobody likes the caterpillar stage, but we have to go through it, to see the butterfly.
To some perhaps, some parts of the story are like the caterpillar stage. But everybody is waiting to see the potential butterfly
And the process of the transformation cannot be rushed, or the butterfly will be ruined.

I hope you will not cut the story short and kill its' essence. 
So please explore and let us explore along with you, the full potential of this story.
πŸ€—

libros thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on new thread...

Superb update...kissy se start and blushing pe finish... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Maan face on hearing about white saree...dance and song so sensuous and awesome...
Maans ..muscleman, gorilla n touchy feely..geets chipkali comments were so funny... πŸ˜†
Maan n adi convo also great ..

no no don't cut short the story...we don't want pammi...we want nice updates like this with ma'am geet adi pinky romeo muscleman πŸ˜‰

Thanks for pm
SheenGcian thumbnail
Originally posted by: Susegad

<div>Sometimes readers just don't know what to say and create storms in a teacup.πŸ˜›

You stay your course Avi. If you cut it short, I promise you at the end of it, you will be the one who regrets it the most. Coz you are the one who knows what the story could have been like.

Anyway, why is this a poll story based on readers emotional barometer.
You write it just like you planned, and I promise each and everyone is going to love it.
This Maan just does not have the ability for cruelty. It comes across clearly in the way you have written his character.
As for the ML, always love the track.The journey of see ingthe brain and heart guide you back to the same person who is in you sub-conscious is amazing.

I hope you will let the story metamorphise completey.
Nobody likes the caterpillar stage, but we have to go through it, to see the butterfly.
To some perhaps, some parts of the story are like the caterpillar stage. But everybody is waiting to see the potential butterfly
And the process of the transformation cannot be rushed, or the butterfly will be ruined.

I hope you will not cut the story short and kill its' essence.
So please explore and let us explore along with you, the full potential of this story.
πŸ€—

Sahi Kaha Nisha Ji.. I'm with u πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ
libros thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This is yours if and only if you agree not to cut any part of the story

DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats for new thread Avi

And what a dhaasu update, i just loved it. Maan just cant keep his hands to himself now, they have to find their way to Geet. And it seems Geet has forgotten to carry a saree too cos of her ML. Loved seeing Maan back in his teasing n Majnu avatar, all mischievious n happy watching his Geet happy. Maan not bringing anyone home for all these years was shocking and saddening as well. Living n eating all alone in one big house must be so haunting. No one to talk to, no one to look to n no one waiting for you when you come home after a tiring day. So in a way he just came home for sleeping n sometime eating, cos now i doubt he had his meals daily at home. Anyways hopefully thats coming to end if Geet n Maan has their breakfast together next day.

Coming to the party scenes i really liked them. Loved to see Maaneet all lost in each other n then jealous n possessive over each other. Geet was all green from jealousy cos of Sameera toh Maan cos of Armaan, though Armaan part was quite surprising. And since he has seen Geet dancing with Maan, is this going to reach Tara as she was trying to hook them? And strangely m glad u dint chose Mouni Roy for Sameera cos m simply bored of her now, so seeing Aashka Goradia as Sameera was a good change, hope i got the girl in that pic correct? Its Aashka only right? Your version of KH was great, both not caring about the world but just themselves. And with the dance Adi has come to know about Maan n Geet. And Maan's small threat to Adi on Pinky was hilarious. After long Maan was genuinely happy n enjoying and it was really nice to see that. Geet toh is completely gone case now, all in her Maan Land dreaming about him, neend mei bhi jhalli she is.

About the note, i really want you to go with this story the way you planned. Cos somewhere i want to read more of this story n other reason is after so long Maan is so happy n i dont want him to know about the biggest shock of his life so soon. After all he has got Geet after soo long. I want him to enjoy some time with Geet n be happy. Once the truth is out he will be trying to know what all took place in Geet's life for past 4 years n his peace will be ruined. Though other part of mine does wants him to know about it but not this soon. Excited to know what will happen once Geet comes to KM. Somewhere i m still confused where Geet was attacked, KM or KH?

-Sanjana!
aqvum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update...starting with maaneet and geet comes to know about party.. Maan teases geet on saying sir but geet tease him and left the cabin ... Due to geet maan has become the happy go lucky guy he was in the past and he is excited about party and the fact that geet is wearing saree where as geet is nervous about it until she sees maan ... But they both get jealous seeing eachother with arman and sameera but maan whisk away geet for a dance and make her anger go away with his majnu giri... After dance, from the talk b/w sameera and her friends she comes to know that maan is not intersted in her and she is happy... Then maaneet have fun time remembering happy memories of maan n adi hostel after which they left for home and geet goes to sleep dreaming about maan... Precap is also awesome as geet going to enter km for a breakfast date with maan... Plz update next part soon.. Thnkz for pm..:) P.S: PLEASA DONT SHORTEN NO.S OF UPDATES MAKE STORY MOVE FORWARD IN YOUR OWN STYLE WITH LOTS OF UPDATES FILLED WITH MANEET MOMENTS..
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome version loved it

Hain in maaneet la la land
Thanks
Alpha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Absolutely rocking updateπŸ‘πŸ‘
Their steamy kisses in between the nok jhoks, their jealousy for each others so called admirers and then the hot hot dance was simply awesome. πŸ˜›
Maan has fully accepted his feelings for Geet completely and Geet is slowly following suit. πŸ˜³

Please don't shorten the story. It's an absolute pleasure to read (as all your stories are)πŸ˜ƒ
Waiting for next part. 
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
CONGRATS ON THE NEW THREAD AMAZING UPDATE WICKED CUTE LOVED THE DANCE SO CUTE BOTH GETTING JEALOUS AND GLAD GEET KNOW'S SAMIREA IS USING THE JOB THAT MAAN IS DOING TO COME CLOSE TO HIM LOVED THE SONG BEAUTIFULLY DONE THANKS FOR THE PM.
jasraj123 thumbnail
oIcongrats for new thread

nooo way avi to cut story😭😭😭

mein dhar😭n😭a maar ke baith rahi hoon
I want story as you planned and slowπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

sooo don't  even think to cut   short story

for
update comment in few minsπŸ˜‰