Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LM1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Avi,
Beautiful , mind blowing update! Maaza aa gayaa ! πŸ‘
"Innocence, simplicity and elegance.  That is my jaan." Her simplicity is what always attracted Maan.

Geet & Maan both possessive about each other. Their individual explanations -
Geet :"Wo apne Papa ke dost ki party mein aaye hai.  Mujhse milne nahi.  Khud uss chipkali se chipak ke gale mil rahe thay aur mujhe .. ", she argues averting her face from me.
Maan didn't even let Armaan ask Geet 4 dance. 
Maan: "Wo client hai Geet.  Yeh party unhone host ki hai.  Aur gale wo mil rahi thi main nahi", I reason with her softly, "Main toh sirf ek ladki se gale milna chahta hu, wo bhi 24/7.😳
Both have finally admitted how close their relationship is so that they are giving explanation to each other!

Geet finally understood that Maan tolerated Sameera only becoz she is client's daughter not due to any romantic feelings! 

Loved Maan & Adi convo. Maan threatening Adi "One word Adi and I will make sure Pinky Mehra will find out by tomorrow that you have a crush on her". Best was this line "actually, better still, I will let her know that on your suggestion, all eating is banned during working hours".πŸ˜†πŸ€£
LM

Edited by LM1991 - 9 years ago
heycookie thumbnail
Superb part
song sequence was awesme!!
Loved it alotEdited by _CookieMonster_ - 9 years ago
gill123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Both r so possasive for each other lovely update waiting 4 next part
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oye hoye... This turned out to be rocking party.. Maan being so much innocent in front of Geet as if he doesn't know abt party.. but wanted Geet to see in saree secretly.. Love Adi n Maan's friendship.. So Adi got to know his Friend's secret.. Sameera.. n abt Meera it's not the relation we did thik.. yeh romeo bhi na.. Maneet moments.. they are always fire n ice who melt each other.. Geet ur BCC is in action so he won't let u go to hostel.. U will go to his mansion.. I think Armaan cared abt Geet.. he is thinking Maan as playboy.. so his caring comes up as glares.. πŸ˜†
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsemm update possesive dance of maneet fab
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful update. Maan and Geet are destined to be together, so it does not matter if Geet looses her memory she has to fall in love again.
Both the love birds are possessive about each other. Loved the chemistry Adi has with Maan.
bina_a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Avi...

I want to say. I love reading your story. I am not bother abt the characters not matching GHSP... It does not matter to me. You can't always expect the same thing again and again.. it could definitely get boring I truly agree with you. And I think Dadi's character is justified here. I would say you've done and excellent job with the characteristics of each character in this story. Maaneet dance and them getting comfortable with each is wonderful to see. I definitely do not want you to finish it now. Are you seriously thinking of finishing the story sooner than expected. Nahi yaar don't do this, just do it the way you have planned. You are the writer you decide how you wanna take this story further. Now this is just my opinion. Rest is left to you. Thanks for the PM 😊
insight555 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
loved loved the update...
loved your portray of Maaneet on khuda jaane...
hayye...still in dreamland...both are so possessive of each other...,Geet's unknowingly claim over Maan nd Maan is overwhelmed with her claim...happy to be belonged to his Geet...
Who said to cut short the updates...plz don't reveal about Pammi so soon...let Maaneet be enjoying for a while...

plzz plzz give 10-20 long long parts like this...pammi can wait for her turrn..lol...

Thanks a lot for the lovely update...
ramarora thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg what an updateπŸ˜ƒ
absolutely marvellous!!!!!!!!!!! maan and geet in a hot dance😳
humein pammi aur ml ke baare mein nahin janna...do not cut short the story...please!!!!!
fariya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update 
heyyy love maaneet romance
maan become full romantic like before
love his this nature
geet went to party with adi 
adi toh gya maan k hatho 
maan is mezmerised with beauty of his angel 
both get j one coz dr muscles n other chudail hahaha
what a dance maaneet love it