Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Mumbal slow local to Pritampura!

Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Sorry for the title! πŸ˜†

There were only a few things which I liked in today's episode so I will just write that down πŸ˜† I am in no mood to rant today πŸ˜†

1) Darshan's song was good. Close your eyes and enjoy the beautiful song ❀️

2) Bansuri's nightmare πŸ˜† Khushi's prediction ekdum sach nikalta hai πŸ˜†

3) Baldev calling Ranvi saala πŸ˜† Has to be the best part in today's episode. Mere taraf se bhi 2-3 cheeze bol deta πŸ˜’

4) The small VeeBa eyelock and Baldev breaking it ❀️

5) NiDev scene. So Nihal tells Baldev to think of a way to show Ratan that though their thoughts dont match they are still perfect for each other. Lets see what plan Baldev comes up with now!

P.S. BALDEV!!! Bhavnao main itna beh gaya ki Ranvi ko pind ka sher bol diya 😑 πŸ˜’ Sasuma ko impress karne ke chakkar main kya kya karna pad raha hai πŸ˜’
There is only 1 sher in PP. And that is Baldev Singh 😎

Edited by ST0207 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Apart from Vishal's casting, Veera and Bansuri's saas-bahu tashan would be the best thing to happen to this show.😎

I absolutely loved Veera's tone when she said 'oops I'm sorry sasuma'.🀣
...Jammy... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So Bansuri's dream...Oops!!nightmare it is πŸ˜† VishAna looked so adorable in the wedding attire β€οΈ How I wish that scene could be longer!!
Loved the song!Imagine how awesome it would have been had the song been picturised on Baldev  
The Mumbai bits were already boring..And guess what,we'll have to watch the replay in PP as well  Nothing can get worse than this πŸ₯±
kalyaninbt. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
emotional  hoke ranvi ko pind ka sher bolne ki kya jarurat thi kuch or bol deta
or kitane din ye ranvee torture sahena padega ham kya itane bade papi hai. jo baldev se inaa pyar karne ki  saja cvs hame itani buri de rahe hai😭
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dream was the best part of epi.
Veeba were looking so good.both looking beautiful 😳
Veera ne kya bajayi bansuri ki her face was worth watching. 🀣
I like chotu verba eylock in the end .u could see yearn in veeras eyes and saala part.

P.s- ranvi is nightmare pp main bhi aa gaya.ab yaha bhi dekho urghhh 😑 😭 Edited by krock - 9 years ago
Poohjabear thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...-Riya-...

Apart from Vishal's casting, Veera and Bansuri's saas-bahu tashan would be the best thing to happen to this show.😎

I absolutely loved Veera's tone when she said 'oops I'm sorry sasuma'.🀣

For seeing those tashans VeeBa need to get married first πŸ˜†
Bansuri ji itne jaldi nahi maanegi πŸ˜’ How much I want to see those tashans πŸ˜”
Poohjabear thumbnail
Originally posted by: jammygal19

<font size="2">So Bansuri's dream...Oops!!nightmare it isπŸ˜†VishAna looked so adorable in the wedding attire❀️How I wish that scene could be longer!!</font>

<font size="2">Loved the song!Imagine how awesome it would have been had the song been picturised on Baldev</font>
<font size="2">The Mumbai bits were already boring..And guess what,we'll have to watch the replay in PP as wellNothing can get worse than thisπŸ₯±</font>

Seriously. Kaash thoda aur bada nightmare hota πŸ˜’ But jitna tha mast tha πŸ˜†

I dont want to imagine else I will go in depression πŸ˜’ πŸ˜†

Shukar manao ki poora gaana fir se nahi sunvaya πŸ˜’ I toh was fearing ki they will replay the entire song πŸ˜†
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I pity Darshan! πŸ₯Ί

Watching his own song being picturised on someone like him will haunt the poor guy for lifetime!

Not watching the epi!
Will watch Bansu's nightmare on K's channel!
And yeah... Baldev calling R "Saala" too! πŸ˜›
Lagta hai aaj kuch jyada hi bhavnao me beh gaya yeh impress karne ke chakkar me!
Saala aur Sher dono bola! πŸ˜†
pri_tanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
After yesterday my hopes were high but only to be shattered again(i kn i shouldn't keep any expectations when it comes to this show...par kya karun d Veeba fan in me doesn't understand Mash's partiality) Anyways, coming to the epi...veerji k baare mein aur kya bolun that has already not been said. So no comments.
High points
1. Baldev calling Ranvi saala
2.Veeba chotu eyelock
3.Baldev Nihal convo...come on my sher apne dimaag ke ghode daudao.
4. The best part...Bansuri's nightmare...as much excited i am for veeba shaadi drama...i can't wait to see Veera-Bansuri tashan after Veeba marriage... They are one hell of a saas-bahu jodi.
Low points
1.Baldev calling Ranvi pind da sher
2.Veera as anokhi maa again
Rest of the epi was ignored by me.
wowmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ya  S , Darshan's song was really good...but R keliye voice match nahi tha...
maine poora song aankhe kholkar dekha...Life time experience hai😊..kahi aur dekhene ko nahi milega😊

Bansuri's dream was πŸ€£...small but very good scene...veeba/suri  were very good πŸ˜ƒ

Baldev calling R 'saala' was the best part..."Saale ko vote deejiye '' πŸ€£  Baldev singh πŸ˜Ž

Veeba eyelock πŸ˜­β€οΈ

NiDev scene was also good πŸ˜³