Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

best thing abt the epi..my nightmare prediction came true! πŸ˜† no comments on the rest.. i could not enjoy veeba's scene as i wasnt watching it properly thanks to the mumbai bits which were putting me off to sleep! πŸ₯±πŸ˜† 
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Butchered baldev called ranvi sher😑 but original called him saala😎..gabchoo teri pen jis se tune shee wala dialogue likha wo toot jaye😑
Veera bride ban k sirf logon k pairon pe chadne wali heπŸ˜† kabhi ballu dreams of it kabhi bansuri. Baldev has inherited his fun part from his mom.😳
How cute veeba looked in those clothes β€οΈ i dnt understand why mash have ruined baldev's wardrobe now. Mash gave the best clothes to him and veeba ki dreams wali shadiyon me itne a he kapde where rg got such cheap clothes in their wedding and ranvi wore the same sherwani in the second wedding too.
Ab mash veeba ki asli shadi checked sherwani and orange kurti me na krwa den😲
..crazy_doll.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
basuri's dream and ballu calling ranvi saala was best part🀣maza a gayi...veeBa looked so adorable in wedding attire...ye sapne se nikalke sach kab hoga ??...πŸ˜” baaki sab bekar dimag kharab kar di ...ranvi ki ganon...aur ballu omg ranvi ko sher ...realy???
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@M : Dekhne layak bhi vas vohi hai. Watch the NiDev scene and the chhotu sa Saas damaad scene too πŸ˜†
Watch Ballu wale saare scenes. Bas vo hi ache the. Problem ye tha ki rhey were like 1 min each πŸ˜†
kalyaninbt. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=-...mohini...-]I pity Darshan! πŸ₯Ί

Watching his own song being picturised on someone like him will haunt the poor guy for lifetime!

start me kya tha... Na Na Na... us wakt meri sis. boli" ham ohi to kahe rahe hai mat gaa"πŸ˜†

matalb isase badi compliment ranvee ke liyae or kya hogiπŸ‘
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ST0207

@M : Dekhne layak bhi vas vohi hai. Watch the NiDev scene and the chhotu sa Saas damaad scene too πŸ˜†
Watch Ballu wale saare scenes. Bas vo hi ache the. Problem ye tha ki rhey were like 1 min each πŸ˜†

Okk! K's channel zindabad! 😎
Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ballu ne ranvi ko sala bola or ratan veera bansuri chaiji sabke kaan khade ho gaye. Baldev to pura damaad ho gaya hai ghar ka.
Veerji plz sea link par jao upar chadho or neeche kood jao sagar main apni votti ke sath
Mamty ke retweet ka raaz mujhe laga hi tha ki kal ka episode ballu sppecial diya taki logo ki hope badhe or wo veerji ki dukh bhari daastaan dekhen.
Kab bajega adhoore. Ye song bhi ranveera ya ranjan ke liye hi baza do stupid log.
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
What an epic torture this track is. Sadly even Ballu cant save it. Now I know why they inserted the VeeBa drama. So that ppl sit through the cr*p to watch the VeeBa drama.
PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hahah damn true! Maza ah gaya seeing Bansuris expressions when veera walked in! Aaah Bansuri this nightmare is soon going to become your reality πŸ˜†

Aaah when ratan was observing Baldev for a minute there I was convinced she would say something about how she doesn't want Baldev to stop seeing Veera or something...silly me & my Veeba sapne!

Just wish they would focus a tad bit more on Veeba instead of RanJan
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Just saw R's performance and I have to say, it actually won't be a tough job to get S to give a less OTT and more restrained expressions. But it seems like both the actor and the rest of the crew either don't realise how bad it looks or they just don't care.😳 My money is on the latter.πŸ˜†

The expressions while he was on his knees and the way his head moved back and forth while singing the na na na part right after were just...🀣

P.S. To any Shivin fans reading this, believe me when I say that I watched the performance with an open mind and my above opinion has not been formed based on my earlier judgments.