Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ...-Riya-...

Just saw R's performance and I have to say, it actually won't be a tough job to get S to give a less OTT and more restrained expressions. But it seems like both the actor and the rest of the crew either don't realise how bad it looks or they just don't care.😳 My money is on the latter.πŸ˜†

The expressions while he was on his knees and the way his head moved back and forth while singing the na na na part right after were just...🀣

P.S. To any Shivin fans reading this, believe me when I say that I watched the performance with an open mind and my above opinion has not been formed based on my earlier judgments.

Hats off to u for watching it! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Bht guts chaahiye yaar!

You shld participate in the next season of Khatron Ke Khiladi! 😎
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -...mohini...-

Hats off to u for watching it! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Bht guts chaahiye yaar!

You shld participate in the next season of Khatron Ke Khiladi! 😎

Thank you. Thank you.😳 

KKK producers need to give me a call.😎

Yesterday everyone had said that the song was actually good so while the repeat was on today morning I thought to give it a try.πŸ˜†
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ...-Riya-...

Thank you. Thank you.😳

KKK producers need to give me a call.😎

Yesterday everyone had said that the song was actually good so while the repeat was on today morning I thought to give it a try.πŸ˜†

Even I want to hear it but I simply dont have ur guts! πŸ˜’

The song has to be good cos its Darshan's! 😎

Okk I'll gather my courage and watch the 11am repeat just to listen the song!
I'll close me eyes or look here & there during that scene! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
..IshqShava.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So that scene turned out to be Bansuri's nightmare in the end..VeeBa looked so good as Dulha-dulhan❀️ yeh maa-beta dono sapne bohot dekhte hainπŸ˜†

thanks to raackstar's 'awesome'(🀒) acting, i couldn't feel that song 😡 and the timer had already ticked off hai na? why did they give him extra time, enough to render a full song?πŸ˜•

aww VeeBa were so close yet so much apart in that last scene..πŸ˜’
can't wait to see what plan Baldev comes up with to patao Ratan..
Sukhmani05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Okk ... So last nite I was in the multitasking spree ---> Watching the show on DTF , Watching Apple Live Event & Checking the updates of ITA ( In the hope of 0.01%) to get glimpse of Vishal & to know whether VishAna won the award) as well as checking the LU of Apple Event in Twitter πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ... And just to get glimpse of Baldev & VeeBa - I got to miss few parts of the Apple a Event - Thanks to Vishal !!! πŸ˜†

Alright back to the episode :

1. I just simply love the song - Thanks to my imagination coz I was imagining VeeBa in that song ... The lyrics, the tune , the music was so perfect & apt for VeeBa in this situation ... I also love the song just coz Darshan Rawal sang it - One of my favs in Raw Star
      ----> Unfortunately or rather sadly it didn't suit Ranvi or Shivin ... Such a nice & awesome song almost got ruined ... I just don't get the fact why so much of over dramatic expression & OTT acting just to sing a song ... Why can't he let out the normal emotions & lip-sync ... Why aren't the director taking note of this point ... Wonderful song has turned out to be a comedy scene ... It was just too terrible & horrible - The actor as well as the character !!!

2. Bansuri's nightmare was howlarious at its best ... But I so wish it could have been longer πŸ˜’ ... Vishal & Di was looking too good & Awesome in their wedding attire ... The best part is I was rofling when Veera stomps on Bansuri's foot & said "Ooopps, I'm so sorry Sasuma" πŸ˜† ... And the way Veera was ordering Bansuri to do this do that for her - Just too good πŸ˜† ... Jis din Bansuri ko VeeBa ke baare mein pata chal gaya, uss din I'm so gonna feel bad for her πŸ˜† - Poor Bansuri Ji - Kya kya Sapne sanjoh kar rakhe hai apne puttar de vaaste πŸ˜†
   ----> Aha - Khushi , Finally ur prediction came true !!

3. Baldev - Again in the repeating mode of how sweet & adorable he is ... Kya kya karna padh raha hai to impress his future MIL - Just Awww ... He is doing everything for his Sherni & even sacrificed the title of Pind Da Sher πŸ˜’ to that looser ... The way he was asking vote appeal from Pind People for Ranvi was too good.

4. The small & impactful VeeBa eyelock - Was to cute & heart touching in a way ... Doing the aakhon se ishara & could see that when Baldev broke the eyelock , Veera was feeling sad about it.

5. NiDev & Ratan-Baldev scene was again so good ... I'm now looking forward to what Baldev will do to actually prove Ratan that no matter how different he & Veera but they are perfect & made for each other ... Hopefully we get done solid one !!

P.S - I just so want Darshan to sing for Vishal/Baldev too one day Baldev to song for Veera but in Darshan's voice ... Coz with that one Pani Da Rang performance - All other performance by one another actor & character it's just Zameen & Aasmaan ka difference ...

** Rest of the Mumbai bits - "No Comments" !!!Edited by Sukhmani05 - 9 years ago
VeebafanSonam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Best part according to me was Baldev breaking Veera's Bhashan and started in his own style...that was tooo good...Thanks to Baldev who saved me from one more long bhashan of Veera dadi...
P.S. Ranvi Sher.🀒