Posted: 9 years ago
Congratulation for new thread
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats for the new thread Babbie😃
singh24 thumbnail

LOL ðŸ¤—

Updating

Thank you    

vydehi,  soniaforever,  rbadhey,  anukutty82,  pree25thi,  dpurva,  mamta-salian,  krishna.,  aaahsapca,  zil143jyotiagarwal,  sdg26,  rajshree01,  jagritimanocha

Edited by singh24 - 9 years ago
singh24 thumbnail

For banner credit goes to  my dear Priya...🤗

I feel like everything in my life has led me to you . My choice, my heartbreaks, my regrets, everything...

And when we're together, my past seems worth it.

Because if i had done one thing differently,

I might never have met you.

Note... This is a fiction inspired by some facts and incidents form our surroundings . If someone find any resemblance in d title and storyline they r welcome to leave ur comments on my page (plzz don't pm me)with d link . I'll try my best not to touch any body's work. Need ur love and support to make it an interesting SS. There may be some mistakes plz avoid them coz i'm a novice.

Part - 84

Part - 85

Maan was busy in talk with Dev's friends who knew him by name but they wr meeting with him 1st time , all wr very impressed with him ,, Maan was  watching Geet from distance now nd then who wr near d pool nd few of NT's friends wr also there in pool  .

NT moved from there saying that she  is going to call an attendant to serve her some juice nd snacks ,, her friends left to play again ,, sam was with Geet who was looking all around ,, Maan was right  all their friends wr like them very free nd mod .

Sam: kaisi lagi party Geet ? Pahali bar dekh rahi ho ajeeb lag raha hoga .

Geet: hummm ,, kuch -kuch .

Sam: MSK ko to adat hogi ,, wo to tumhare jaise kisi Gaon se nahi hei .

Geet: hummm .

Sam: i'm surprized how he married u nd tolerate u with him ,, u don't fit with his high personality ,, he is very handsome nd hot .

Geet looked at her with anger nd retorted back.

Geet: MSK ki high personality se match karne ke liye kade utarne ki jaroorat nahi hei ,, it is ur low mentality who think that less cloths show high std .

Sam: what do u mean ? i'm a low mentality girl nd belong to low std,, nd these all r low std ppl ?

Geet: I didn't say this , but ur thoughts indicating this .

Sam:jisne zindgi mei kabi acchi city nahi dekhi wo kya jane high profile life ,, MSK is fool clinging a ganwar  with him nd making himself a part of mock.

Geet: tameez se baat karo Sam , NT ki bahan ho , aur ek guest , hadd mei raho tumhari kya aukaat hei mujhe pata hei .

Sam: how dare u ,  tum ganwar mujhe bataogi tameez kya hei  aur meri kya aukaat hei ,, tum ho kya...

She pushed Geet from her shoulder nd Geet who was in heels lost her balance , trembled on pointed heels nd fell in pool  with a shriek ,, NT was away with a friend nd looked at that side listening d shriek nd splash of water ,, even all faces turned that side ,, it took few sec to get d matter ,, Maan saw that Geet was not there with sam nd she was looking in pool shocked , his gaze turned at pool nd saw Geet's head pop up from water ,, she was coughing nd throwing hands in water ,, he got that it was Geet who shrieked nd fell in water .

G e e t,, he threw d beer can nd run , in a blink he was near Geet ,, D&N friends who wr in d pool helped Geet nd made her sit on d floor she was still coughing ,, NT ,Dev nd others too rush there.

Maan lifted her , cupped her face nd asked ,, how she fell down ,, he patted her back to calm her cough ,, Geet who fell down in pool with sudden push touched d pool floor nd her hand hit there nd bent she didn't get d time to take breath nd coz of hit she felt pain nd gasp, water went in her throat n nose , she chocked nd started coughing at once ,, Maan was confused how it happened , Geet was in a bad condition , chocking throat made her restless nd even Maan too ,, he was holding her , patting nd rubbing her back ,, NT nd Dev too became tense , both wr also confused ,, all wr unaware nd talking how she fell in d pool ,, NT looked at sam nd with her face expressions understood that there was something fishy ,, Sam was standing away nd watching everythin quietly , but there was fear on her face nd in eyes .

Dev nd Maan brought Geet near d pool chair , made her sit there ,, she was lil calm but still coughing nd sniffing in lil intervals ,, Maan gave her water to but Geet denied he forced her to take few small sips to soothe her throat ,, her wet  dress  stuck with her body , Maan covered her  with his coat nd told dev that he was going ,, Dev was worried for Geet nd felt bad , even NT to made a sad face but inwardly she was enjoying Geet's plight ,, Maan held Geet's hand nd encircled other in her waist to support her  ,, Geet didn't uttered a word , she was sore throat nd  her hand was also paining nd most importantly she didn't want to creat a scene at this place which cd Khurana's name ,, it starting heavy raining , when they wr on d way , coz of clorine water of pool nd many ppl wr in that Geet felt to puck ,, she gestured nd Maan stopped d car side way ,, Geet came  nd pucked , Man came to help her with d water bottle ,, he was worried seeing her condition ,, he held her wrist nd she cried with pain which alert him ns saw her hand which started swell .

Maan: r u hurt Geet?

She nodded nd looked at him with pain nd  tearful eyes  ,, Maan too was very tensed nd worried for her .

Maan: sona  ... That's it ,, she hugged him in a swift move nd cried out .

Maan engulfed her ,, he was kissing her forehead nd caressing her back nd head to soothe her .. bas sona , chalo Dr ke paas chalty hei .

He parted her nd his heart cried seeing her like this in pain nd tears , made her sit in d car but how they went like this ,, both wr all wet , he looked at her nd decided to go home first , he started when rain became  slow ,, they reached home nd he straightway took Geet to their bedroom ,, Dadima was in her bedroom ,, he didn't inform her , it cd make her tense seeing Geet like this .

Maan: Geet jaldi se change ker lo , call me if u need help , don't give pressure on this hand , OK .

He put her wet dupatta aside nd opened d knot of her shirt's dori ,, she hide her face in his chest .

Maan: it's OK sona ,, i'm not crossing my limit .

He handed her towel nd went out to change his ,, when he came in she was struggling with her salwar's string holding her kurta under her chin ,, there was pain on her face coz of hand ,, it was diffi for her to tie d knot of string with one hand nd other wrist was paining ,, he sighed nd went near her took that string from her hand ,, his sudden touch like this shuddered her .. she turned her face.

Maan: bola ku nahi , hummm ,,( He tied that nd adjusted her dress , turned her face to look at him , she was still looking down shied )  Geet , we r husband n wife nd we have every right on each other,  this relation doesn't need any enshroud ,, he brought her in kitchen made her sit on platform ,, warm water in elec kettle , pour suger nd coffee in a flask mug nd made coffee ,, covered d lid , handed Geet nd made her stand on floor.

Maan: have it in car ,, we r getting late to visit Dr.

They went to Dr Das nurshing home ,, Maan called him on his way so he came there after few min.

Dr Das: kya hua humari beti ko Maan ,, kaise laga ye chot ?

Geet in a cracky voice : I fell down nd my hand bent .

Dr Das checked her wrist  then they took an X-ray ,, it was a big relief for all that there was no fracture but dislocation of wrist ,, Dr Das  called an ortho Dr nd he treated Geet ,, gave a 10 days temp plaster ,, with sling nd few meds ,, call them after 2 days for check up .

They wr back at home lil late nd went to meet Dadima ,, she saw Geet nd got a shock seeing her hand on sling .

Dadima: ye kya hei ?  Kya hua tumhe Geet ? Maan ya sab kya..

Maan: Dadima relax ,, jyada nahi hei , dislocation hei jaldi theek ho jayega ,, he told her that Geet lost her balance fell in pool ,, Geet kept mum with a fake smile.

Geet sat near Dadima who hugged her lovingly feeling bad for her ,, maan nd Geet sat there for few min nd then came out biding GN.

Geet: Maan aapne  dinner nahi kiya , mai kuch bana du ?

Maan looked at her in disbelief ,, in this state of her she was worry for him nd ready to make ,, he wrapped his arm around her shoulder nd brought in kitchen  ,, he knew she was also hungry nd need something to eat before taking her meds.

Maan: aji aap ku ,, hum seva krenge apni Begum ki , bolo kya khana pasand karogi ? waise tumne mujhe bas chai aur coffee banana hi sikhaya hei ab tak .

Geet placed her head on his chest : sorry , I troubled u .

Maan: ssuuhhh ,, it's OK ,, but u scared me , i'm still confused how u fell down Geet ?

Geet : wo ,, I was in high heels so trembled nd lost my balance .

She hide it purposely at this time  bocz Dadima told her that after Diwali she wd execute her plan in front of Dev ,, she didn't want to spoil Dadima's plan nd d happiness of festival coz of her .

Maan: tumhe swimming sikhani padegi ,, aat hoti to ye chot nahi lagti , khud ko sambhal leti tum .

Geet: suddenly giroge to kaise sambhaloge ?

Maan: fir bhi aani chahiye , no prob , banda hazir hei khidmat mein  dil se sikhane ko .

Geet: aur Gurudakshina  kya deni hogi ?

Maan: wo sikhne ke baad .

Geet : accha .

Maan: huummm,,, acch abolo kya khaogi , bhuk lagi hei mujhe bhi , nakul ko bulau ?

Geet : nahi rahane do ,, mei help kerti hu .

Maan: nahi , tum kaise ..

Geet: Maan mera right hand sling per hei left nahi , aur mai lefty hun ,, aapko ye bhi nahi pata ?

He bit his tongue nd gave a sheepish smile ,, both made ready to eat pasta , coffee nd tea  , took  some walnut cake ,, place all in a tray nd came in d bedroom  ,, had their late night dinner ,, Maan settled her in bed after giving her meds  nd slept near her giving her a  GN peck .

Precap - some more churlish ways of NT nd sam  ...  .. ..

Part - 86

SORRY FOR MISTAKES...

Edited by singh24 - 9 years ago
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Babbie...are you updating today
singh24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mithuna-

Hi Babbie...are you updating today

ðŸ¤—  Hi padma...
             haan ðŸ˜ƒ
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: singh24

ðŸ¤—  Hi padma...
             haan ðŸ˜ƒ

Kal bete se milne jaarahi hoon...so won't be OL ...raat ko shyad aayongi...nahi tho neend nahi aayega😆
samia80 thumbnail
wow what mesmerizing updates
i really love it love it

Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
hello all

priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hello all