Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MysticVibe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Fw are u lost or u are bribe to promote adalat.. Thats why u showed adalats precape intead of ur own show cid..
Minionite thumbnail
Call me a cynic, but some dialogues annoyed me. ðŸ˜¡

ACP sir: Raima. Lagta hai ladki ka naam hai. (My remark: Really? I thought it was a phone's name.)

ACP sir: Raima naam suna hai kabhi? (My remark: Is it such a unique name that no one has ever heard it? You ask me I'll say yes. Read my EHT remark on the previous page for an example.)

Sachin: Oh my god. Itne behremi se maut huyi hai inki. (My remark: No duh. Death is always torturous even if someone passes away in his sleep. But in this case the skin was burned after death. So it's not exactly torturous.)

ACP sir: Iss Raima ki kundali nikalo. (My remark: Which Raima? Raima Prakash? Raima Kapoor? Raima Singh? Raima Ren? There are probably hundreds of Raimas!)

Err I thought that nowadays each car had a different key even if it was the same model. So how could they test the car key in master locks?

Okay for the first time I'm not angry at the fact that they made Freddy sir look like a fool. The way he and Pankaj reacted when Milind showed them the aatma video and noises was too funny for me to not laugh at them and actually enjoy it. I'll take it once in a while and today it was fun to see especially when Pankaj accidentally hit the main light switch with his foot.

Carbon dating. There is no way it can only take 10 - 15 minutes to date the bodies. I've read a multitude of forensic books both fiction and non-fiction (I have a weird obsession for crime stories as you can probably tell by now 🤣) and I've read quite a bit about carbon dating. It takes a specialized lab to do carbon dating firstly. And secondly even a lab takes at least a week or two even if something is sent to them on high priority.

Aatma Ki Cheeck. ðŸ¤£ Sorry but that's not a horror title, but a comedy title. I'll watch this movie for sure and laugh throughout it. (By the way I never watch horror because I get scared easily, but I will watch this one.)

Err I thought the deaths happened 3 years back. Then why did suddenly everything in the production house sound like it happened just now?

Please someone shoot me with that burnt gun. For 3 years a place has been burnt and no one tried to fix it? Really??? And to top it off they find a skeleton?!! No police officer, even if he/she is corrupt, would miss that! And when someone gets burnt they don't become a skeleton. And if someone has been lying dead, after being burnt, for 3 years then their skeleton isn't burnt. Their skeleton looks like any normal skeleton. Because the skin got burnt, not the bones.

DNA testing from fingerprints? Okay FW has officially lost it now! Though thank god they didn't say to compare the fingerprints with the skeleton's fingerprints. Ah never mind. They used saliva from the fingerpainting. But when someone is painting why would they use their saliva? It sounds like an easy way out especially if the paint gets on your tongue and then into your stomach.

I kinda guessed that Purvi was acting to be Raima.

My overall rating: 1.
Edited by KhotaSikaShreya - 9 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^ Good I missed it...and no intention of wasting internet bandwidth on this one from what you have written.  Shreya's engagement card nonsense is one more reason to avoid this. I want my BP to remain normal.
--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the epi ws agn disgusting one..😡 the case ws average...only liked the trio scenes...oh god plz save me frm thse shreya ki shadi torture ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡...till how many days u r going to torture us like ths FW?and ths crappy DS track is nt enough na,thtswhy u added a AT scene also last nyt..🤢uff..disgusting..
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

^ Good I missed it...and no intention of wasting internet bandwidth on this one from what you have written.  Shreya's engagement card nonsense is one more reason to avoid this. I want my BP to remain normal.

I skipped those scenes. But the case itself was full of holes the size of the Pacific Ocean. ðŸ¥±
Minionite thumbnail
You know I just thought of something else. Basically the whole reason behind the aatma track was to get Raima's murderers scared and then kill them. So once they're dead why did the murderer bother making the bones spell Raima? Whose he trying to scare now?
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
These queries will never be answered Shreya di😆.